剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
I may not be able to keep you from walking into this building,
但只要你稍有异动 我就能让你生不如死
but I can make your life a living hell once you do.
所以 别解释
So, no, no.
我不想见到你 不想听你说话
I don't want to see you. I don't want to hear you.
不想和你呼吸同一片空气
I don't want to get a damn whiff of you.
明白吗
You understand me?
这一切之后 你对我来说根本不存在
After what happened, you don't exist.
恕我直言 总统先生
With all due respect, Mr. President,
无事发生
nothing has happened...
至少在记录上无事发生
Nothing on record, anyway.
我将继续效忠祖国
I ran on this ticket to serve my country,
去做那些我认为能带给祖国最大利益的事
to do what I think are in its best interests.
我只想继续效忠祖国
And I plan to continue to do just that.
你要是阻止我
You try and stop me,
我就只能将你费尽心机
And I'll be forced to expose everything
想掩盖的事情公之于众
you've been so carefully trying to cover up.
你想要我怎么做 待在家
What'd you expect me to do, stay home,
不问政事 直到我们任期结束
cower under my desk until our term expires?
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
我可能会容忍♥你 雷
I may have to tolerate you, Ray,
但相信我 别把我惹毛了
but trust me, you don't want to bait me.
你这是在做什么
What do you think you're doing?
滚出我的视线
You stay the hell out of my way.
总统先生
Mr. President...
不好意思打扰一下
I'm sorry to interrupt.
有索菲娅的消息
But there's news about Sophia.
-总统先生 -不用多礼
- Mr. President. - At ease.
找到什么
Tell me what you have.
索菲娅 至少找到她的手♥机♥了
Sophia-- or her cell phone at least.
现在可以定位她了
Uh, we were able to get a location on it
因为她刚接了一个电♥话♥
because she had just received a call.
部队已经出动了吗
Are the marines on their way?
是的 先生 他们扮成民事执法员
Yes, sir. They're dressing as civilian law enforcement
以避人耳目
so as not to attract any unneeded attention.
很好 一旦确定了她的身份
Good. So as soon as you're sure it's her,
立刻活捉她 若实在不行...
take her alive if you can. But if you can't...
遵命
Sir.
你知不知道要想接近副总统有多困难
Do you have any idea how hard it is to gain access to the Vice President,
尤其是在丹普西意图杀他灭口之后
especially now, since Dempsey's tried to kill him?
那我们得想个办法了
Well, we'll just have to figure out a way.
好的 很好
Oh, okay. Good.
想得太好了
Good plan.
要是看到有网络覆盖的标识
When you see signs for a place
就靠边停下
that might have internet, pull over.
在这之前 我还想知道更多丹普西的事
Until then, I want to know more about Dempsey.
关于那些被他绑♥架♥的女孩们 你知道多少
How much do you know about the girls he's abducted?
你是指她们都不是人类这些事吗
Like the fact that they're not human?
看来你知道外星人的事情咯
Then you know about the aliens.
这就是他想暗♥杀♥
It's the reason why he tried
马丁内斯的最主要原因
assassinating Martinez in the first place.
他可不想让总统放了那些家伙
He didn't want the president releasing them.
丹普西还想
Dempsey tried to keep
继续拿那些女孩做秘密实验
the experiments on the girls a secret.
我发现真♥相♥后 意识到自己必须撤了
When I found out, I knew I had to leave.
真是吃惊啊 他竟然能做让你反感的事
I'm surprised he could do anything to offend you.
你什么意思
And what's that supposed to mean?
你的种种恶行还要我来一一举例吗
Do I have to list the things you've done since I've met you?
绑♥架♥ 杀害无辜的人...
Kidnapping, murdering innocent people...
你以为你了解我 其实你根本不了解
You think you know me, but you don't.
我就是这个意思
Well, that's my point.
我一点也不关心你这个人
You make absolutely no sense to me.
我很小的时候 我爸就离开我妈了
My dad left my mom when I was a kid.
我甚至都不记得他的样子
I don't even remember him.
不过我记得我的继父
But I remember my stepdad.
他绝对是个...
He was a real...
恶棍
bastard.
他只要说句"滚"就开始打我妈了
He started hitting my mom from pretty much the word "Go."
一直那样 后来有一天我受够了
It went on like that until one day I had enough.
趁着他又在揍我妈的时候
So when he started whaling on my mom,
我打开了他藏枪的抽屉
I went to the drawer where I knew he kept his gun.
把枪拿出来
And I took it out...
崩了他
And I shot him.
我 我不知道该说什么
I-I don't know what to say.
抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry.
用不着
Well, don't be,
因为这个泪汪汪的故事...
'cause that whole sob story...
是我瞎编的
I made it up.
我变成这样没什么原因 沃克
There's no reason I am the way I am, Walker.
我生来就这样
I just came out this way.
请进
Come.
希望没有又打扰到你
I hope I'm not disturbing you again.
这要看情况了 有索菲娅的消息吗
Depends. Any word on Sophia?
还没有
No. Not yet.
不过
But, uh...
这不是我过来的原因
That's not why I'm here.
我从伊诺斯川卡山回来后
We haven't had much time to talk
我们还没时间好好谈一谈呢
since I got back from Inostranka.
我就想报个到 看看你怎么样了
I wanted to check in, see how you're doing.
别拐弯抹角了 布雷克
Stop beating around the bush, Blake.
你看到我跟雷对峙了 你担心我会...
You saw me confronting Ray, and you're worried that I'm...
我会失控
I'm losing it.
恕我直言 确实是为这个
To put it bluntly, yes.
但还不光如此
But it's not just that.
你竟然下令暂停武装人员行动...
Your decision to suspend posse comitatus...
这可不像你
That's not like you.
这正是我的目的
Um, that's exactly the point.
我好像没懂你的意思
I'm not sure that I follow.
索菲娅和她的人在伊诺斯川卡山
Well, Sophia and her people have been locked up
被关押了六十六年
at Inostranka for 66 years...
直到我准备释放他们
until I tried playing the great emancipator.
然后 我们都知道接下来的事了
Now, we all know how that worked out.
伊莱亚斯 你不能把所有责任都担了
Elias, you can't blame yourself for everything that's--
这是事实 没什么好粉饰的
It's the truth. Let's not sugarcoat it.
现在 如果我要解决我惹出的混乱局面
Now, if I'm gonna fix the mess I've gotten us into,
就得改变
then I need to change--
我自己
me.
别再进来了 除非你有索菲娅的消息
Don't interrupt me again until you have something on Sophia.
好的 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
那等你死了以后 我该怎么办
So what am I supposed to do when you die?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你又不可能活着离开
Well, you're not getting out of this thing alive,
也就是说到最后
which means eventually
我家人的隐藏点还是会被散播出来
my family's information gets released.
到那时死的可不止是你
And it's not just you that dies.
还有我母亲和儿子
It's my mother and my son too.
那你最好想个办法
I guess you better figure out a way
让我活着咯
to keep me alive, then.
好像找到有用的了
I think I found something.
-是什么 -一篇网上的文章
- What is it? - It's an article online.
说贾维斯今天恢复白宫的工作了
It says, uh, Jarvis is back to work at the White House today.
要是你指望我让我们混进白宫
If you think I'm getting us into the White House,
你准是疯了
you're crazy.
不是 上面还说
No, but it also says
他今天晚些时候要参加一个募捐聚会
that he's attending a party fund-raiser later tonight.
在哪里
Where?
国宾酒店 在华盛顿市中心
Uh, the Ambassador Hotel, downtown Washington.
你能黑到宾客名单吗
Can you hack the guest list?
拜托 这点事
Oh, come on, that's got to be
对一个黑进五角大楼主机
nothing compared to hacking the pentagon mainframe
的高二学生来说算什么啊
as a sophomore in high school.
我
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表