剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
We've not yet heard anything from Director Sterling.
但一有进展他会立马通知我们的
But any information he receives will be immediately disseminated.
直觉告诉我 我肯定遗漏了什么
Someone tell me I'm missing something,
因为我们现在还是一头雾水
because we really seem to be nowhere on this.
就迈克尔·布坎南逃逸一事
In terms of Michael Buchanan's escape,
李探员正要报告
Agent Lee has been running point.
我们怀疑一名警卫暗中帮助了布坎南
We're suspecting Buchanan got to one of the guards.
毕竟没有其他人知道这次转移指令
No one else knew of the transfer order.
我明天要一份详细的报告
I want a full report tomorrow.
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
总统先生 有麻烦了
Mr. President, there's a problem.
-怎么了 -是路易斯议员
- What is it? - Senator Lewis.
你骗我 总统先生
You lied to me, Mr. President.
你误导我
You led me to believe
错认为伊诺斯川卡山的设施是一个气象站
that the Inostranka facility was a weather station.
我就是这么认为的
That was my understanding.
你正在运作一个秘密监狱
You're running a secret prison.
你在秘密监禁公民
You're incarcerating people
使他们得不到日内瓦公约的保护
without any of the protections of the Geneva Convention.
这无疑是在威胁整个政♥府♥的道德权威...
You're threatening the moral authority of this entire administration...
那可是机密
That information is classified
只可能通过非法途径获知
and can only be obtained illegally,
我要提醒你下 这可是要遭法律严惩的
which, I will remind you, is an offense punishable by law.
-遭法律严惩 -没错
- Punishable by law. - That's right.
真够讽刺的
That's ironic...
这番话居然出自一个运作着
Coming from someone who's running a prison
没有法律认可的监狱的人之口
outside the jurisdiction of any laws.
你愤慨的心情我能理解
Hey, I don't blame you for being outraged.
不久前我也同你一样
I was in the same place as you not so long ago.
我想知道那些犯人是谁
I want to know who the prisoners are
还有他们入狱的原因
and why they're there.
我想知道他们的肤色
I want to know the color of their skin
还有他们所隶属的宗教组织
and their religious affiliations.
我想要知道...
I want to know what kind of...
很不幸 议员
Well, unfortunately, Senator,
我只能告诉你 此事事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
all I can tell you is that it's a matter of national security.
这理由已经用烂了
Those two words are so overused.
是你的政♥府♥让这几个字变得毫无意义
And your government has managed to rid them of any meaning.
甚至还让这国家更加不安全
And in the process, you've made this country less secure.
这才是我所愤慨的
This is an outrage.
议员 你接任这份公职
Senator, you've held public office for all of...
有两周了吧
two weeks?
还不是被选举出来的
You weren't even elected.
要找点事情来愤慨吗
You want to be outraged?
想想你们州失业率居全国之首
Your state has the highest unemployment numbers in the country,
儿童肥胖率也是最高
the highest obesity rates for young children.
你何不好好利用余下的九十天议员生涯
Why don't you use the last 90 days you have left as senator
去帮助那些人们
to help those people
把这些关系国♥家♥安♥全♥的事
and leave matters of national security
留给我们这些有实权的人来负责呢
to those of us with actual credentials?
要是下次你还敢质疑我的廉正
And the next time you question my integrity,
我就让你吃不了兜着走
I will eviscerate yours.
你可以离开了
You can show yourself out.
好的 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
你好 肖恩
Hello, Sean.
听说过你不少事迹
I've heard a lot about you.
喜欢喝茶吗
Do you like tea?
茶
Tea.
我为你沏了些
I made some for you.
小心烫手
Be careful. It's--it's hot.
迈克尔告诉我你为了救蕾拉 经历了许多
Michael told me what you went through to save Leila's life.
我想向你表达我的谢意
I want you to know I'm grateful to you.
我想你应该还有很多疑问
I imagine you have a lot of questions.
可以这么说
You could say that.
我叫索菲娅
I'm Sophia.
六十六年前我们的飞船坠毁在你们星球
My people crashed on your planet 66 years ago.
因和平之名
And in the name of peace...
我只是想带他们回家
I'm trying to bring them home.
和平
Peace?
可我所到之处 杀戮横行
Everywhere I go, people are getting killed,
甚至被折磨 被绑♥架♥
getting tortured and abducted.
我儿子托马斯有着不同的意图
I'm afraid my son Thomas has different intentions.
他想带更多的族人来这里
He's trying to bring more of our people here,
数量不可估量
a lot more.
如果他得逞了
And if he does?
你们的世界将会被摧毁
Your world will be destroyed.
你从头到尾都在骗我
Everything you've ever told me was a lie.
蕾拉 并不是这样的
Leila, that's not true.
你多到底大了
How old are you?
你从哪来
Where are you from?
告诉我
Tell me.
我比你想象的要坚强
I'm stronger than you think.
我从一个非常遥远的地方来
I'm from a place very far away.
人类称其为NGC 253星系
Humans call it NGC 253.
NGC253是一个旋涡星系 离我们约800至1000万光年
我知道现在对你来说它毫无意义
And I know that doesn't mean anything to you right now,
可那就是我的家
but it was my home.
你为何离开
Why did you leave?
那里已无法继续生存
Well, life there wasn't sustainable,
所以我们来这里寻找新家园 可...
so we came here to look for a new home, but...
我们被发现了
we were found,
接着被关进监狱
put in prisons...
备受迫♥害♥
hunted.
可你没有
But not you.
我们中的一部分人逃脱了
A group of us escaped.
我们混迹在茫茫人海中
We lived among the population.
开始了各自的新人生
We made new lives for ourselves.
接着我遇到了你妈妈
And then I met your mother.
我只是想保护你们
I just wanted to protect you,
确保你们安全
keep you safe,
这样就没人会发现你们的真实身份
so that no one would find out what you really were.
我是什么
What am I?
-我是什么 -你是我女儿
- What am I? - You're my daughter.
你是我和你妈妈的共同结晶
You're a part of me, and you're a part of your mother.
我不是人类
I'm not human...
对吧
Am I?
究竟有多大的区别
H-how different am I?
我没觉得我有什么不同
I don't-- I don't feel different.
看上去也一样
I don't look different.
你就是与众不同
You are.
坐下
Sit down.
以后我会告诉你一切的 好吗
I'm gonna tell you everything in time, okay?
我会解答你所有的疑问
I will answer all the questions that you have.
我要知道事情的全部
I want to know everything.
我会全都告诉你的
And I will tell you everything.
但你得跟我走 我们不能逗留在此
But you have to come with me. We can't stay here.
我当然会跟你走了
Of course I'm gonna come with you.
事情要是这么简单就好了 可事不遂人愿
Well, I wish it were as simple as that, but it's not.
什么意思
What do you mean?
肖恩不能跟着我们
Sean can't come with us.
他知道得已经够多的了
He can't know more than he already does.
再此以往会让我们陷入危险境地
It'll place all of our lives at risk.
但他的所作所为 都是为了我
But everything he's done, he's--he did for me.
-他救了我的命 -我知道
- He saved my life. - I know.
但这是索菲娅的命令
But this is Sophia's order.
我才不听索菲娅的指挥
I don't take orders from Sophia.
可我听命于她
But I do.
你只能二选一
You'll have to choose--
跟我走 或是留在这里陪肖恩
Either come with me or stay here with Sean.
没别的办法了
There is no other way.
E队 请回话
Echo team, report.
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表