剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
《惊世》前情提要
Previously on The Event.
我们应当把这条信息
We need to look at this message
准备迎接你们到来
当作是宣战声明
as a declaration of war.
托马斯一直严守传送阵位置
Thomas has kept the location of the array
我们所有人都不知道
a closely guarded secret from all of us.
你必须继续寻找他
You can't stop looking for him.
我们必须找到他 西蒙
We have to find him, Simon.
是时候让大家离开这里了
The time has come for you to leave this place.
未来应该由你们自己做主
You should have a say in your future,
正因如此 我离开了索菲娅
and for that reason, I have split from Sophia.
在这世上打造我们的栖息地的计划
Plans to make a place for ourselves in this world
正悄然进行着
are already under way.
会来多少人 什么时候来
How many are coming? When are they coming?
他们抓了我的女儿
They had my daughters.
你根本就不该有女儿
Daughters you are never supposed to have.
你帮我找到女儿
You help me find my daughters,
我就帮你找儿子
and I will help you find your son.
-爸爸 -我的孩子
- Daddy! - Oh, baby!
你们都没事
You're all right.
你从头到尾都在骗我
Everything you've ever told me was a lie.
蕾拉 并不是这样的
Leila, that's not true.
我不是人类 那我是什么
I'm not human. What am I?
我会告诉你一切 但是肖恩不能跟着我们
I will tell you everything, but Sean can't come with us.
你应该去的
You should go.
我不能就这样丢下你
I can't just leave you behind.
肖恩
Sean!
你是我生命的一部分 没有你
You're a part of me, and without you,
一切都没有意义
I have nothing.
托马斯控制了伊诺斯川卡监狱
Thomas took control of the mount Inostranka facility.
救出了愿意效忠于他的
He broke out 51 of his people--
五十一名同类
every one willing to swear loyalty to him--
杀光了剩下的囚犯
and murdered the rest.
那里的军事人员几乎悉数遇害
Many of the military personnel there were killed,
斯特尔林局长受了重伤
and Director Sterling was gravely wounded.
托马斯销毁了监狱内所有录像
Thomas had all video at the prison wiped.
不过我们可根据目击证人的陈述
But we have been able to do a computerized reconstruction
数字模拟现场
with eyewitness statements.
托马斯如此迫不及待救出被关押者
In terms of his motivation for breaking out the detainees,
可见他早已预谋引入更多的族人登陆地球
we know Thomas intends on bringing many of his people here.
天知道会有多少人来 干什么 不过
God knows how many or for what reason, but...
也许他需要那些被关押者帮他完成这一目标
maybe he needs the detainees to accomplish that goal.
我们已经关押了他们六十六年
We've held them for 66 years without incident
现在却出了意外
and now this.
怎么会这样
How is this possible?
-总统先生 -怎么可能
- Sir... - How?
您当初任命我为参谋长时
When you first asked me to be your chief of staff,
要求我坦诚相待
you asked me to be honest with you.
对 我当然记得
Yes, of course. I remember.
这点一直没变
And that's still the case.
总统先生 您是个好人
Sir, you're a good man,
是个希望大家都好的善心人
a kind man who wants to see the best in everyone else.
人♥民♥热爱您
People like you.
但是在生死存亡的一刻
But is that really what we need in a President,
人♥民♥真的需要这样的总统吗
especially in a time of crisis?
-什么 -事实是 您无法阻止托马斯
- Excuse me? - Truth is, you can't stop Thomas
是因为您太软弱...
because you're weak...
太仁慈
soft.
恕我直言 总统阁下 我也这样想
I have to say, mr. President, I agree with him.
你没有魄力
You're afraid to take bold action.
最重要的是
And, most importantly,
而且你错信他人
you've trusted the wrong people.
结果就是 这个国家岌岌可危
As a result, the country is in grave danger.
对不起 伊莱亚斯
I'm sorry, Elias.
是你逼我孤注一掷
But you forced me to take desperate measures.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我把你当朋友...
I offered you my friendship...
信任你
my trust.
为了我们共筑的一切 请和我坦白
For the sake of everything we built together, talk to me.
不 这些是我的话
N-no. Those-those are my words.
这些话是我对你说的
I said that to you.
曾经是 但是形势已不由你掌控
They were, but you've lost control of the situation.
-你败了 -不 不
- You've failed. - No, no. No.
-所以我们介入 -不
- So we've stepped in. - No.
总统女士 你和囚犯的谈话结束了吗
Madame President, are you done with the prisoner?
-结束了 将军 -要带回囚室吗
- Yes, General. - Should I take him to lockdown?
不必了 让他彻底解脱吧
No. Just put him out of his misery.
-是 女士 -什么
- Yes, ma'am. - What?
什么
What?
等你看到我的族人
If you knew what will happen
到来之后发生的一切
once my people come here,
你会求我给你个痛快的
you'd beg me to do this.
不 不 不
No. No! No!
不 不
No! No!
-伊莱亚斯 -不要
- Elias! - No.
伊莱亚斯 醒醒 伊莱亚斯
Elias! Wake up! Elias...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
-我很好 -那就好
- I'm all right. - Okay.
没事就好
Okay.
惊世
『第一季 第十三集』
安全
Clear.
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎
Welcome.
过来
Come.
都靠过来
Gather round.
也许各位还需要一点时间才能安定下来
You're gonna want to take a moment to get settled in,
才能忘掉六十六年的监狱生涯
put 66 years of prison behind you.
但我们时间已不多
But we don't have a moment to waste.
你们有些人会被带去传送阵
Some of you will be taken to the portal array's location
完成基础设施的建设
to finish the infrastructure.
其他人则根据各自专长
Depending on your specialties,
参与最终设计
the rest will do final design work,
帮助我们获得其余的必需品
helping us obtain the rest of what we need.
这些房♥子和土地
We own these homes...
都是我们的
and the land they sit on.
但这只是个开端
But this is nothing.
等用传送门把我们的人带来
Once we use the portal to bring our people here,
所有一切都是我们的了
then we will own it all.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Are you ready? - I am.
你见过在建的传送阵到底有多大
You understand the size of the array we're building,
应该知道我们需要多少燃料
the amount of fuel we're going to need?
-只准成功 不许失败 -明白
- This operation needs to work. - It will.
很好
Good.
全靠你了 汉森
I'm counting on you, Hanson.
新近发现被关押者们所乘坐的直升机
We recently discovered the helicopter the detainees used to escape.
布雷克 没事 坐吧
Blake. No, sit down. No.
我以为你下周才能出院
I thought you weren't supposed to be released until next week.
医生们认为把我关在医院里
The doctors determined that keeping me in the hospital any longer
不管是对我还是对他们而言 都没多大好处
would do more harm than good, to myself and to them.
总之你没事就好
Well, it's good to see you.
我又看了一遍伊诺斯川卡山越狱事件的报告
I've just reviewed the report on the Inostranka Breakout--
整整六十页 结果
60 pages to conclude
对托马斯和逃犯的下落只字未提
that we still don't have a lead on the whereabouts of Thomas or the detainees.
你说我总结得准确吗 李探员
Would you say that's an accurate statement, Agent Lee?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我很抱歉 总统先生
Um, I'm sorry, Mr. President.
我也是
So am I.
但此次事件你不负主要责任
But you're not responsible for the security
李探员 责任人在军方
at Inostranka, Agent Lee-- the Army is.
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表