剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
I might have some tea back there.
喝点水就行
Just have some water.
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
Sure.
请稍等
I'll just be a minute.
她打电♥话♥了 但是沃克没接
She made the call, but Walker didn't pick up.
但是她留言了
But she left a message.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
你可以继续你的生活
You'll go on with your life.
生一堆孩子 随你做什么
Raise a bunch of babies. Whatever.
彩弹
但愿沃克收到留言吧
Well, let's just hope Walker gets the message.
否则就知道怎么找他了
Otherwise, I'm not sure how we're gonna find him.
他会收到的
He'll get it.
相信我 收到后他一定会来
And when he does, trust me, he'll come.
我希望你告诉我个好消息
I hope you're calling with good news.
搞定了
It worked.
她给肖恩打电♥话♥留言了
She called sean and left him a message.
一旦他收到 就会立刻赶来
As soon as he gets it, he'll be on his way.
等他来了 好好处置他
When he gets there, take care of him.
这次别再让人跑了
This time for good.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表