剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
我可以的
You can do this.
一
One...
二
Two...
两小时前
尤马附近
亚利桑那州
等一下 等一下 我来过这儿
Wait a second, wait a second. I came this way.
什么
What?
我认得那些山
I recognize those mountains
我在沙漠迷路的时候看到过
from when I was lost in the desert.
因为飞机失事 他们把路给封锁了
They're blocking the road because of the plane.
当然了
Of course.
不是的 那就是飞机坠落的地方
No, that's where we landed.
在那个山坡那里 就在那儿
Over that rise. It's there.
怎么了
What's going on?
杰克耐弗拖运公♥司♥
Semi Jackknifed
把车上的货都洒到路上了
spilled its payload onto the road.
是一些第四类化学物品[易燃固体]
Some kind of class four chemicals.
在清理干净之前任何人都不能通过
Can't let anyone go through till it's cleaned up.
我们把所有人都疏导到十八号♥公路了
We're detouring everyone to the 18.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, officer.
他在撒谎 他在撒谎
He's lying. He's lying.
你们得去那个山坡看看
You need to see what's over that rise.
-然后就会相信我了 -什么 你想
- So you'll believe me. - What, you just--
让我穿过路障冲过去
you want me to go through the roadblock?
是的 求求你了
Yes, please.
说真的 你真的认为我们会这么干吗
Honestly? Do you really think that we would do that?
-算了吧 -我不在乎 我真的不在乎
- Come on. - I don't care. I really don't care.
随便你们怎么处置我
Do whatever you want with me.
但是请一定找到我的女朋友
Just please find my girlfriend
不然他们一定会杀了她的
or I think they're gonna kill her.
这边没有其他路可以绕过去
There's no other way around it.
只有十八号♥公路
Route 18 it is.
我告诉你
I'm telling you,
这不是什么化学品泄漏 是掩盖真♥相♥
This isn't a chemical spill; this is a cover-up.
飞机就在山的那一边
The plane is right on the other side of those hills.
没事 我来了
Okay, come on.
慢慢挪出来
Get out. Slowly, slowly.
别担心 没事了
Okay, you're okay.
来这边
Come on.
霍布斯呢
Where's Hobbes?
霍布斯在哪儿
Where's Hobbes?
他死了 待着别动
He's dead. Stay there, stay there.
不 别去 别过去
No, no. No, no, no!
你醒了
You're awake.
太好了
That's good.
给你
Here.
是阿司匹林
It's aspirin.
你做了什么
What'd you do to me?
你受伤了
You got hurt.
出了车祸之后
After the accident.
我不能送你去医院
And I couldn't bring you to a hospital.
所以你就 把我弄到了汽车旅馆
So you... you took me to a motel?
你应该自首 马上放了我
You--you need to give yourself up and let me go now.
抱歉 我不能那么做
I'm sorry. I can't do that.
沃克先生 你救了我
Mr. Walker, you saved my life.
你本可以不用救我的
And you didn't have to do that.
但是你要认识到自己惹了多大的麻烦
But you--you need to realize the kind of trouble you're in.
你因涉嫌谋杀被通缉
You're already wanted for murder
现在又绑♥架♥联邦探员
and now you're abducting a federal agent
完全是非法拘禁
and holding her against her will.
-好了 我 -你清楚这性质吗
- Okay, I... -Do you understand that?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
-好吗 -我的帮助
- Okay? - My help?
-是的 -拜托
- Yes. - Please, please...
别说还是为了飞机的事
tell me this isn't about the plane.
就是艾威亚斯514航♥班♥
Yes, Avias 514.
我知道这听起来像是胡扯
Look, I know that it sounds crazy.
-没错 -可我
- Yeah. - But I...
这是真的 这
It's true. It's--
好吧
Okay.
知道吗 我不能再浪费时间
You know what, I can't waste any more time
一个劲地想说服你了
trying to convince you.
我得去找蕾拉 所以
I have to find Leila. So...
我找到了这些 你看
Here's what I've got, okay?
她说她叫维姬·罗伯茨
She said her name was Vicky Roberts.
就是她绑♥架♥了我女朋友
She's the one who kidnapped my girlfriend.
我要弄清楚她到底是谁
I need to find out who she really is
我知道联邦调查局有人脸识别系统
and I know the FBI has facial recognition software.
所以就把她的照片从我手♥机♥
So I downloaded a picture of her
传到了你的电脑上
from my phone into your netbook.
我只需要接入♥联♥邦数据库
I just need to connect to the federal database.
然后就能查到她的身份信息
So I can use it to I.D. her.
没我的密♥码♥就登录不上去
Not without my password.
你知道有多少人用"mima"
Do you know how many people use "Password"
当做他们的密♥码♥吗
as their password?
知道
Yeah.
我没这么傻
I didn't.
我知道 你用的是你猫咪的名字
No, I know, you used your cat's name
再加上你的生日
combined with your birthday.
我只好在你昏迷那会儿
I had to look through all your personal information
查阅了你的个人信息
when you were down,
这里有三十八张切斯特的照片
and you have 38 pictures of Chester in here.
所以
So...
好吧 不过
Okay, well...
有密♥码♥还不够
the password's not enough.
不行的 那是不能远程登录的
You can't--you can't get to it remotely.
那是局域网
It's an intranet.
你想进入系统的话
You have to access that system
就必须去尤马的办公室用安全网线连接
from a secured hardline inside the Yuma field office.
用无线是连不上的
You can't connect on a Wi-Fi.
怪不得
Well, that explains that.
肖恩 听我说
Sean, listen to me.
只要你放我走
Just let me go, and
我就当绑♥架♥我这件事没发生过
I'll forget my abduction ever happened.
我还是会拘留你
I'll take you into custody
但我向你保证我会查清♥真♥♥相♥的
and I promise you I will get to the bottom of this.
我不能就指望这个
I--I can't count on that.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我先去洗洗干净
I'm gonna get cleaned up,
然后你来帮我找维姬·罗伯茨
and then you're gonna help me find Vicky Roberts.
惊世
『第一季 第三集』
你好
Hello?
我是科利尔 我被肖恩·沃克挟持了
It's Collier. I'm being held by Sean Walker.
-你羁押的那个嫌犯 -就是他
- Your suspect? - Same one.
-霍布斯呢 -死了
- What about Hobbes? - Hobbes is dead.
-你的具体♥位♥置在哪儿 -我在
- What's your location? - I'm at the, uh...
-梨花汽车旅馆 -马上就到
- Pearblossom motel. - On our way.
下午好
Afternoon.
布雷克 你可真难找啊
You're a hard man to get ahold of, Blake.
国家进入紧急状态
Funny how a national emergency
凭什么让我的工作量暴增 可笑
exponentially increases the amount of work.
你就长话短说吧
If you could make it brief,
我和总统要去亚利桑那州
the president and I are on our way to Arizona.
那我就直奔主题了
Well, then I'll get right to the point.
我们当中只有少数人知道
There were only a handful of us who knew
总统即将向公众宣布
that the president was about to announce to the public
伊诺斯川卡山那里有九十七个异类
the presence of a 97 at Inostranka.
你是说那次袭击的
Meaning that's the most likely motive
目的极有可能是
for the attempted assassination
让总统闭上金口
is to silence the president.
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表