剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
这事就这样吧
Let's keep it that way.
总统先生
Mr. President...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
布雷克
Blake...
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你不是该带人去参观吗
Aren't you supposed to be giving a tour to someone?
我不会忍♥气吞声低头不语
I will not just shut up and keep my head down.
尤其是在这种生死存亡的关头
Not when the future of our country hangs in the balance.
好吧
Okay.
总统对索菲娅的憎恨
The President's hatred for Sophia
影响了他的判断力
is clouding his judgment.
是吗
Is that right?
他拒绝和她谈判
His refusal to negotiate with her
这只会导致大量的死伤和严重的破坏
will only lead to massive death and destruction.
你真希望他和一个
You honestly expect him to negotiate
沾满数千美国人鲜血的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判吗
with a terrorist responsible for hundreds of American casualties?
数千人可能会变成数百万人
Hundreds will turn into millions.
你也见识了他们的能力
You saw what they were capable of.
他们略施小计 我们就束手就擒吗
We can't back down at their first show of strength.
这不需要我说吧
I shouldn't need to tell you that.
布雷克
Blake...
这一仗 我们必输无疑
We will lose this war.
到时候 我们就一无所有了
We will lose everything.
妥协让步 外交斡旋
Compromise, diplomacy...
这才是眼下需要的
That's what's needed here.
总统和索菲娅的关系已经破裂
The President's relationship with Sophia is poisoned.
也许我可以和她谈谈
But maybe I can talk to her.
什么
What?
我有外交经验
I have diplomatic experience.
让我试试争取和他们达成共识
Let me see if I can come up with some kind of an agreement.
定下共存的协议
A treaty for coexistence.
你开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
布雷克 这个国家是我的一切
This country means everything to me, Blake.
给我一个机会
Just give me a chance
去保护我们的国家
to preserve our nation
保护我们的生活
and our way of life.
我可以帮忙 我保证
I can help. I promise you.
你保证
You promise?
你保证有什么用
You think a promise from you means anything?
在你干了那些勾当之后
After everything you've done,
你还奢望代表我们与异族斡旋吗
you expect to lead negotiations with a non-terrestrial enemy?
再给我一个机会 我...
Just one more chance, that's all I--
你的最后一个机会已经用完了
You used your last chance a long time ago!
布雷克
Blake--
依我所见
As far as I'm concerned,
把你关起来都不为过
you should be in prison!
总统让你完成你的任职期
President's letting you play out your term
只是给你一个露面的机会
for appearances only.
没人信任你
No one trusts you.
也没人原谅你
And no one forgives you.
你还有一年半的任期
You have a year and a half left,
拜托你了 雷蒙德
so please, Raymond...
把嘴闭紧 低调点吧
Just shut up and keep your head down.
米尔斯利用被冻在冰核里的泥土
Mills used soil frozen in the ice cores
来帮助确定武器的位置
to help pinpoint the location of the weapon.
根据矿物的成分变位和干燥程度
The shifts in mineral composition and desiccation
他把范围缩小到了
led him to focus on
道根海岸附近1.8平方公里内
a 1.8 square kilometer region near the Dolgan Coast.
亚伦 辛苦了
Thank you, Aaron.
我们就快找到了 快了
We're close to finding it. So close.
副总统先生
Mr. Vice President.
我考虑过你的建议了
I've thought about your proposal.
很好
Good.
我爱这个国家
I love this country.
我知道
I know.
所以我来找你
That's why I came to you.
若明知道可以避免无数人死亡
I don't think I could live with myself
明知道可以保住国家不被灭亡
knowing I-- I could have prevented the deaths of millions,
而我却无所作为
the end of our nation,
那我肯定会痛不欲生
the end of our civilization as we know it.
除了与你合作
I don't see any other way...
别无他法
but to work together.
你的抉择是正确的
You made the right decision.
总有一天 你的人♥民♥会感激你的
Your people will thank you one day.
上帝啊 但愿你是对的
My God... I pray that you're right.
只要按我说的做
Follow my instructions,
到明天这个时候
and by this time tomorrow,
你就是自♥由♥世界的领导了
you'll be leader of the free world.
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah, everything's fine.
不过你能进来下吗
But would you like to come in?
我就可以喝一杯了
I could really use a drink.
咱俩可以一起喝
Yeah, you and me both.
要给你拿夹克吗
Do you want me to take your jacket?
好
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
我去一下洗手间 很快
Listen, I'm gonna go use the bathroom real quick.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
911 有什么紧急情况
911 operator. What is your emergency?
快来救我
Please, you have to help me.
我被炸毁华盛顿纪念碑的人绑♥架♥了
I'm being held by the people who blew up the Washington Monument
他们还在策划别的事
and they're planning something else.
女士 请冷静 告诉我你在哪
Ma'am, just relax and tell me where you are.
我不知道
I don't know.
这里是个房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥项目
It's a housing development
有 有树林
and there's--there's woods.
我就知道这些
I--that's all I know.
把门打开
Hey, open this damn door!
女士 你没事吧
Ma'am, are you okay?
你就不能追踪到这个电♥话♥
Please, can't you trace this call?
我已经尝试着追踪方位了
I've already tried a location track,
但是你手♥机♥上的定位系统没有激活
but the GPS on your phone is deactivated.
你还不明白
You don't understand.
-他们要杀了... -开门
- They're gonna kill-- -Open this door!
他要把门踢开了
He's kicking the door down!
求你了 你必须
Please! You have to--
把电♥话♥给我 蕾拉
Give me the phone, Leila.
给我
Give me the--
沃克先生
Mr. Walker...
从你眼中可以看出你是怎么看我的
I can see in your eyes how you feel about me,
但你应该知道我所做的每一件事
but you should know that everything I've done
都是怀着好意
was with the best of intentions
都是为了阻止将要发生的事情
so I could stop what's about to happen.
他疯了 肖恩
He's insane, Sean.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
千万年来 不断有外星生物造访地球
The non-terrestrials have been coming here for thousands of years.
我是守护者族的一员
I am part of a tribe of sentinels
长久以来 我们都在努力
who have been here just as long
保护人类免受他们的伤害
trying to protect humanity from them.
现在 我们所面临的最大威胁
Right now, the biggest threat we face
就是来自那个叫索菲娅的女人
is from a woman that you know as Sophia.
你错了
You're wrong.
她 她在尽力保护我们不受她族人的伤害
She's--she's trying to protect us from her own people.
也许曾经是这样
She may have been,
但我们很清楚 到最后
but it became clear to us that eventually
她必将设法灭绝人类
she would dedicate herself to our extinction.
你怎么知道
How could you know that?
我们这些守护者 已在此地待了三千多年
Our sentinels have been around for more than three millennia.
我们能看透历史的纹路
We could see the real tapestry of history--
能预见所有即将发生的大事件
the larger sweeping events to come.
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表