剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
Why--why don't you tell me what happened?
我只记得我闭上眼睛
I remember shutting my eyes,
杰姬·格拉纳多斯 39C座
希望能安全抵达
willing myself to get there.
我一睁开双眼就在这里了
And then I opened them and I'm here.
我要找妈妈
I want my mommy.
我是为这该死的政♥府♥卖♥♥力
I work for the damn government.
我希望你能告诉我
I expect you to tell me
到底发生了什么事
what the hell's going on in here!
没人告诉我我现在在哪
Nobody will even tell me where I am. Okay?
你们觉得这正常吗
Does--does that seem normal to you?
我大脑一片模糊
Nothing has been made clear.
为什么我什么都记不起来了
Why can't I remember anything about it?
我不明白
I don't understand this.
我亲眼看过这些人 他们都死了
I saw these people and they were dead.
验尸的时候 我们对乘客进行了
We ran high frequency PET scans on the passengers
高频正电子扫描
for the autopsies.
现在报告出来了
And now having gotten the results,
我们发现有线粒体活动的迹象
we can see there's some evidence of mitochondrial activity.
你是说他们当时还活着
Are you saying they were still alive
而你们却未察觉
and you didn't know it?
我的意思是他们生命特征有潜在的存活性
I'm saying their vital signs were sub-viable.
当时他们没有心跳 没有脉搏 没有大脑活动
There was no heartbeat, no pulse, no brain activity,
但他们体内还有一些机体在运作
but something--some process was still going on in their bodies.
所以呢
Meaning?
到这份上 阁下 我只能猜测了
At this point, sir, I would just be guessing.
我们不知道他们被做了什么手脚
We simply don't know what was done to them
他们也无法告诉我们
and they can't tell us.
所有乘客只记得飞机从迈阿密起飞
All the passengers remember is their take-off from Miami.
-好吧 谢谢 医生 -谢谢
- Okay. Thank you, doctor. - Thank you, doctor.
为什么 为什么要这么做
Why? Why do this?
表面上看 杀了他们只是为了再交还给我们
Seemingly kill these people only to bring them back to us?
也许是显示他们的力量
Maybe it's a display of power.
告诉我们他们的本事
Then showing us what they can do.
有何目的
To what end?
失陪一下
'scuse me a moment.
怎么了
What is it?
副总统阁下
Mr. Vice president,
飞行员 迈克尔·布坎南醒了
the pilot, Michael Buchanan, he's awake.
很好 我要和他谈谈
Good. I want to talk to him.
有个问题
There's a problem.
斯特尔林局长已经在和他谈了
Director Sterling is already in with him.
布坎南也许掌握着找出策划
Buchanan may hold the key to who was behind the plot
这次刺杀事件的幕后黑手的关键线索
to kill the president.
我们不愿斯特尔林去和他谈话
Sterling's the last person we want him talking to about it.
布坎南先生 我们已经知道你驾驶飞机
Mr. Buchanan, we already know you got on that plane
意在刺杀总统
intending to kill the president.
他们 他们杀了我妻子 还绑走我女儿
They, uh, they killed my wife. They took my daughters.
他们还准备当着我的面杀死蕾拉
They were going to murder Leila in front of me.
你们想怎么处置我都可以
You do whatever you want to me.
可是 拜托 告诉我我女儿没事
But, please, just tell me my daughters are okay.
我们还没找到你女儿 布坎南先生
Your daughters haven't been located yet, Mr. Buchanan, uh...
但我会看看能帮上什么忙
But I'll see what I can do to help.
作为交换 我要你告诉我谁是幕后黑手
In return, I need you to tell me about the people behind this.
是谁迫使你驾驶那架飞机撞向总统行宫
Who was forcing you to fly that plane into the presidental compound?
我不知道他们是什么人
I don't know who they are.
甚至不知道发生过什么事
I don't even know what happened.
把注意力集中在他们身上
Focus on the people who did this.
想想你知道些什么
On what you know about them.
一个名字 或是你偷听到的一段对话
A name. A conversation you overheard.
拜托 布坎南先生
Please, Mr. Buchanan.
我们要把他们找出来
We need to find them.
蕾拉认识那个要杀她的女孩
Leila knew the girl who was going to kill her.
她叫维姬
Her name was Vicky.
我就知道这些
That's all I know.
我们一会再谈 布坎南先生
We'll talk again, Mr. Buchanan.
您来了多久了
How long have you been standing there?
久到让我知道你对我有所隐瞒
Long enough to know you've been keeping information from me.
为什么没人告诉我你要询问飞行员
Why wasn't I told you were interviewing the pilot?
我们之前已经讨论过了
As we've discussed,
负责调查这次暗♥杀♥行动的人不是您
you're not running the investigation into the assassination attempt
是我
I am.
你也很清楚我的态度如何
And you know how I feel about that.
当然 我记得您暗示的很清楚
Oh, yes, I remember your insinuation quite clearly.
我尽量不伤和气
And I chose not to be offended by it.
你要说的就这些吗
That's all you have to say?
总统阁下和我有些分歧
The president and I have our differences.
但如果认为是我想要刺杀他的话
But the idea of me having anything to do with trying to kill him...
那就太荒谬了
is absurd.
因为那只会让您掌权
If only because that would put you in charge.
有个小女孩
There was this little girl.
她比戴维大不了多少
She couldn't have been much older than David.
我在坠落地点看到她躺在那儿
I saw her at the crash site lying there,
肤色惨白
her skin gray.
她已经死了
She was dead.
而到了今天 她又活过来了
And then today, there she was.
她就活生生的站在我面前
She was standing there right in front of me.
-奇迹发生了 -这不是奇迹
- Hmm. It's like a miracle. - It's not a miracle.
这可不是奇迹
It's not a miracle.
这是一些索菲娅的手下能做到
It's something else that Sophia's people can do
而我们却无法解释的
that we just don't understand.
伊莱亚斯 你对这有疑问很正常
Elias, it's natural for you to question this.
你觉得你被背叛了
You feel betrayed.
但如同前几天的刺杀事件一样
But as scary as the past few days have been,
大家都死而复生 这也很可怕
everyone has come out of it alive.
事情只会变得越来越糟
Things could be a lot worse.
-你的手♥机♥响吗 -不是
- Yours? - No, I don't think so.
-喂 -戴维
- Hello? - David.
-戴维 -戴维
- David. - David.
爸 找你的
Dad, it's for you.
请问是哪位
Who is this?
我就是那个把飞机从空中瞬移
I'm the man who pulled the plane out of the sky
救了你一命的人
to save your life.
联络特勤部
Secret Service.
我想我该 该谢谢你
I guess I should-I should thank you.
可你知道吗 你对那些乘客所做的
But you know, you caused quite a scare
引起了恐慌
with what you did to those passengers.
那是故意的
Hmm. That was by design.
我知道
I see.
也许我们该坐下来好好谈谈
Well, maybe you and I should sit down and talk.
面对面 只有你和我
Face-to-face, just you and me.
不用了 我们的谈话已经足够了
No. There's been enough talk.
你想要什么
What do you want?
像你之前所承诺的 释放索菲娅
Release Sophia and the rest of the detainees
以及其他被拘留者
like you promised to.
那个承诺是基于我们双方
That promise was based on the premise
坦诚相待的前提之下的
that we were both being honest with each other.
总统阁下 我不需要听你的理由
Mr. President, I don't need to hear your excuses.
立即释放索菲娅和其他被拘留者
Release Sophia and the detainees
否则那些人马上就会死
or this time people will die.
等等 等下
Oh, hold on. Hold on.
有无线网络 靠边停一下
Wi-Fi. Pull over. Pull over.
有个未加密站点
Found an unsecured node.
不敢相信 居然还有那么多人
It's amazing how many people
不给自己的无线网络加密
still don't password-protect their Wi-Fi.
他们对外界潜在的危险一无所知啊
Clearly, they have no idea what lurks out there.
好了 登录上了
Okay. We're in.
我用你前夫的信息从后门
I used your ex's info to backdoor
启动了密♥码♥恢复系统
the password recovery system.
现在怎么办
So what now?
好 搜索她的所有身份名下的
Okay, look for bank accounts or credit cards
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表