剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
Who is this?
你想方设法隐藏他们的行踪
You went to a lot of trouble to hide them.
你的儿子
Your son.
肖恩
Sean.
不让他留着你的照片
Not letting your son keep photos of his mother,
不让他知道你的真名
not letting him know your real name.
我想这么做一定是有什么原因的
I gotta think that was for a reason.
我不明白你说的是什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
当然
Of course you don't.
我们就在外面
We're outside.
但我想你早就知道了
But I assume you already know that.
所以下面要发生的是
So, here's what's gonna happen.
我进去 然后带蕾拉走
I'm walking in there, and I'm walking out with Leila.
否则你儿子的照片和地址
Or your son's picture and address
变成病毒在网上传播
go viral.
还有其他人在
There are other people in here,
你根本不知道自己在做什么
you don't know what you're doing.
也许吧 但你知道
Maybe...but you do.
你帮我们 就没人会知道亚当的事
So help us, and no one has to know about Adam.
你知道我不想这么做
You know I don't want to do this,
但是你令我别无选择
but you didn't really give me much of a choice.
至少我现在给了你一个选择
So at least I'm giving you one.
她会去做吗
Did she go for it?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我要进去
But I'm going in.
拿着
Take this.
他往你那边去了
He's heading your way.
条子在车里
Fed's staying in the car.
沃克自己进来的
Walker's coming in alone.
别起来
Stay down!
快去 她在后边 快去
Go, she's in the back. Go!
蕾拉
Leila!
蕾拉
Leila!
蕾拉
Leila!
肖恩
Sean?
蕾拉
Leila?
肖恩
Sean!
肖恩 我在这里
Sean, I'm in here!
蕾拉 往后站 我要把门撞开
Leila, stand back, I'm gonna kick the door down.
天呐
Oh, god.
-我们赶快走 好吗 -好的
- We gotta go, okay? - Okay.
好的 跟我来
Okay, follow me.
放下枪 快
Drop it! Now.
我会开枪的
I will use it.
快走
Go.
快
Now.
快上车
Get in.
沃克和一个联邦探员一起过来的
Walker came in with FBI agents.
我不知道他们是怎么找到我们的
I don't know how they found us.
他们带走那个女孩
They took the girl.
我不知道他们怎么知道的
I'm not sure how they knew,
肯定有人走漏了风声
somebody must have talked.
不 卡特也被抓走了 就剩下我了
No, they got Carter too, I'm the only one left.
我会在集结点等命令
I'll wait for orders at the rendezvous point.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
我们会到一个安全的地方
We'll get someplace safe.
然后我跟他好好谈谈
Then he and I are going to have a little talk.
你终于来了
You came.
总统阁下 时限已经过了三分钟
Mr. President, it's three minutes past the deadline,
而解药还是没有消息
and no antidote has been forthcoming.
"终结计划"已经准备完毕
The Termination Protocol is ready.
再等一分钟
Just one more minute.
解药在哪里
Where's the antidote?
想要的话就先放人
You'll get it when you release my people.
照我的要求做
Just like I proposed.
那么 我们就没有什么好谈的了
Then, there's nothing more we have to talk about.
你要为索菲娅
And you will have the deaths of Sophia,
以及那些被扣押者的死而负责
and the detainees on your hands.
可以了吗
Are we done?
不 等等
No, wait.
再谈下去也没什么意义了
There's no point in any more talk.
除非我拿到解药 我要挂了
Unless I get the antidote, I'm hanging up.
不要挂电♥话♥
Don't--do not hang up.
你听到我的话了
You heard what I said.
就放一个人
Give me just one.
说吧
Spell it out.
放一个我的人 我就给你解救方法
Give me one of my people, and I'll get you the antidote.
放谁
Who?
索菲娅
Sophia.
成交
Agreed.
索菲娅换解药
Sophia, for the antidote.
但是 如果我放了她 解药却无效
But, if I release her, and the antidote doesn't work,
或者没及时送来的话 我就别无选择了
or it doesn't get here in time, you'll leave me no choice,
我就不得不处决你的人
I'll have to execute your people.
解药会及时送到疾病防控中心
It'll be delivered to the CDC...in time.
把索菲娅带到法拉格特地铁南站
Take Sophia to the Farragut North metro station,
让她坐红色线路 八点十六分发车
put her on the red line, scheduled to depart at 8:16,
车站和车内都不能有人
no one on the train, or in the station.
她上车后中途不许停车
And no stops once she boards.
就让车一直往前开
Just keep the train moving.
好的
Done.
你去在她身上装个追踪器
I need you to put a tracking device on her,
装个不容易摘掉的
something that she can't easily get rid of.
好 我们有种可追踪的材料
Yeah, we have traceable material
能放到她的食物和水里
that can be added to her food and water.
就这么办
Do it.
她会一直把我们带到托马斯那里
She will lead us straight to Thomas.
这是最新的首要任务
He's your new priority.
是的 阁下 马上
Yes, sir. Right away.
总统要跟你通话
I have the president for you.
我不得不释放你 索菲娅
I had no choice but to release you, Sophia,
别以为我是在发善心或者信任你
so don't mistake this for kindness or trust.
不会的 但我希望能令你那样
I won't, but I hope to regain both.
托马斯的所作所为
What Thomas has done
同我的信仰完全背道而驰
goes against everything that I believe in.
那就证明给我看
Then prove it.
像你说的那样制♥服♥他
Rein him in like you said you could.
你遵守承诺 我们才有的谈
Keep that promise, we'll start from there.
我明白 总统阁下
I understand, Mr. President.
雷切尔跟我说了
I spoke to Rachel.
她说你拿到解药了
She told me you were able to get the antidote.
是的 乘客们的情况已经开始好转
Yeah, the passengers are already getting better.
她还告诉我你是怎么拿到解药的
She told me how you got it.
伊莱亚斯 如果没见效的话 你会
Elias, if it didn't work out, would you have--
你会那么做吗 兑现你的威胁
Would you have done it, and gone through
杀掉那些被扣押的人吗
with your threat and murdered the detainees?
重要的是它已经
The thing that matters is that it did...
见效了
work out.
你没回答我的问题
That's not an answer.
亲爱的 这是我目前唯一能做出的回答
Well, honey, it's the only answer I have right now.
我得送戴维去上学了
I'm gonna go take David to school.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表