剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
《惊世》前情提要
我们要根除他们 一个不留
We need to root them out. Every one of them.
所以你要不惜一切代价
So do whatever you have to.
索菲娅乘坐的地铁正向东行驶
Sophia's train is proceeding east.
她血液里的钪-46发射出的信♥号♥♥
We're getting a clear signal from the scandium-46
使我们一目了然
in her bloodstream.
索菲娅体内有追踪器
They've got a tracker in Sophia.
他们在食物里放了同位素
They put an isotope in her food.
全靠你了
I'm counting on you.
人们在咖啡馆被注入的同位素追踪器
Whoever dosed the people at the coffee shop
同我们植入索菲娅体内的是同一种
did it with the same isotope we used on Sophia.
李探员
Agent Lee.
你也得检查
Someone needs to check you.
我暴露了 斯特尔林手下发现了我
Hey, my cover's blown. Sterling's aide made me.
我不知道你妹妹的事
I don't know anything about your sister.
萨曼莎在哪
Where is Samantha?
她在哪
Where is she?
别动 不然我开枪了
Do not move or I will shoot you!
别开枪 文件给你
Don't shoot. You can have the file.
走
Move!
1944年 一架飞行器坠毁在阿♥拉♥斯加州
1944, an aircraft crashed in Alaska.
政♥府♥囚禁了事故中的幸存者
The government imprisoned the survivors.
-他们是谁 -外星人
- Who were they? - Aliens.
就是他 托马斯
That's him. Thomas.
-快停下来 -太迟了
- Call this off. - It's too late.
只能这样 西蒙
This is it, Simon.
行动 行动 行动
Execute! Execute! Execute!
你现在得跟我们一起走
You have to come with us now.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
快走 我马上跟来
Go! I'll be right behind you!
西蒙
Simon!
亚伦
Aaron.
你知不知道
Do you have any idea
你刚刚害死了多少无辜的生命
how many innocent lives you just took?
他们并不无辜
They weren't innocents.
他们拿着武器在追捕我们
They were armed men hunting us down.
马丁内斯是想把我们都抓起来
So Martinez could lock us both up
关一辈子
for the rest of our lives.
不会的 本来有更好的办法
No, there had to be a better way.
我们寡不敌众
We were outnumbered.
炸掉那栋楼是想显摆
Or was the building about making a point
你有多大能耐是吧
to show them what you could do?
让他们畏惧我们是件好事
It's good for them to be afraid of us.
叫他们以后在行动之前
It'll make them think twice
可得三思了
when it comes to their next move.
你难道不明白吗
Don't you understand?
这只会让他们更想把我们赶尽杀绝
It will make them want to hunt us down even more.
真高兴见到你 索菲娅
It's good to see you, Sophia.
我也是 亚伦
And you, Aaron.
全城的部队都正赶来支援
Reinforcements are being brought in from all over the city.
我们得赶快走
We need to be on our way.
西蒙在哪
Where's Simon?
我以为他该跟你们一起
I thought he was supposed to be with you.
-本来应该一起的 -我还以为他暴露了
- He was supposed to be. - I thought his cover was blown.
以为他们发现了他是我们的卧底
That they found out he was working with us.
怎么回事 他在哪
What happened? Where is he?
我正想让你去查明的 亚伦
That's what I'd like you to find out, Aaron.
都不知道他是否活着从楼里逃出来
We don't even know if he made it out of the building alive.
楼里有多少我们的人
How many of our men were in that building?
多少
How many?
目前估算约有十五到三十人
We're currently estimating between 15 and 30 men
当时还留在大楼里
were still in the building when that happened.
他们每一步都赶在我们前面
They were ahead of us every step of the way.
你能给我解释一下
Can you tell me anything
你的指挥哪一步是正确的吗
that's gone right with your operation?
简直是彻头彻尾的失败
Because this is a disaster.
怎么能让这种事发生
How could this possibly have happened?
发生这种事是因为
It happened because Sophia's people
我们之中有索菲娅的卧底
have an informant in our ranks.
我的助手贾斯汀·墨菲
My aide, Justin Murphy,
几十分钟前告诉我的
brought it to my attention less than an hour ago.
你怎么不早告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我以为更要紧的是
I felt it would be more pertinent
先找出那个奸细到底是谁
once we had actually discovered who the informant was.
找到了吗
And have you?
墨菲先生将嫌疑范围缩小至外勤组
Mr. Murphy narrowed it down to someone on the field team.
外勤组归你管 是你精心挑选的
Your field team. Men you handpicked for the job.
是的
That's correct.
墨菲去找外勤组了
Mr. Murphy went into the field,
希望能拔除奸细
hoping to root them out.
他现在在哪里
Where is he now?
失去联络了
We've lost contact.
李探员是最后见过他的人
He was last seen with agent Lee,
可李探员在崩塌中受伤了
who was hurt in the collapse.
等他伤势稳定
Once agent Lee recovers from his wounds,
希望可以帮我们找到墨菲以及那个卧底
hopefully we'll find murphy and the informant.
希望
Hopefully?
最好给我落实了
You need to do better than that.
奸细出现在你的部门
This informant is in your department.
他就在你眼皮底下
He's one of your people.
如果你都不相信自己的判断力
If you can't trust your own judgment,
又怎么指望我相信你呢
how the hell can you expect me to?
找出奸细 你找不出我就换人来
Find the informant, or I'll find someone else who can.
十四年前
昨天我跟七年级的学生说
Yeah, so yesterday I told my seventh graders
今天可能会有关于葛底斯堡的测验
that they might have a surprise quiz on Gettysburg today.
你对他们太仁慈了
You are too easy on them.
显然不是啊
Apparently not.
即便我提醒了 还是有一半的人不及格
Because even with the warning, half the class fails.
连"葛底斯堡战争在哪发生"
Couldn't even answer the question
这么简单的问题都答不上来
"where does the battle of Gettysburg take place?"
别逗了
Oh, come on.
真的
I'm serious.
好像他们人坐在教室
It's like their bodies are in the chairs,
可是魂早已飞到九霄云外了
but they've projected their consciousness somewhere else.
你要是我的老师
If I had you as my teacher,
我肯定认真听讲一字不落
I would be hanging on your every word.
真希望你也是我的学生
I wish I knew you in seventh grade.
你才不希望呢
No, you don't.
这酒真不错
Wow, this is really good.
这是巴塞罗那附近那家酿酒厂生产的
Yeah, it's from that winery near Barcelona
当时咱们的车坏在那了
where our car broke down.
你骗人吧 怎么可能
You're kidding. How did you--?
我打了电♥话♥给厂长 让他运一箱过来
I called the owner, asked him to ship a case.
还有别人知道
Does anyone else know
你是个不可救药的情圣吗
what a hopeless romantic you are?
已经十个月三个星期零两天
It's been ten months, three weeks, and two days,
好想庆祝一下
and I feel like celebrating.
-好的 -好吗
- Yes. - Okay?
好的
Yes.
没事 去接吧
Okay. Go ahead.
我去做意大利饭
I have some risotto to start.
你好
Hello?
布雷克
Blake.
希望没有打搅你
I hope I'm not disturbing you.
当然没有 父亲
Course not, father.
我想跟你讨论一些事情
There are some things we need to discuss.
什么事
Yes?
电♥话♥里说不方便
Not on the phone.
明天一早来我办公室
Come by my office first thing in the morning.
对不起 明早我有个会
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表