剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
We need you to dispatch counterterrorism teams
马上赶到这些地方
to these locations immediately.
贾维斯驳回了我的复职要求
Jarvis is challenging my reinstatement.
只能由内阁投票决定
And I am forcing a vote of the Cabinet.
在那之前 我无权下达任何指令
I can't issue any orders until that happens.
时间是怎么安排的
What's the timeframe?
召齐内阁成员至少要一个
It'll take another hour to gather the Cabinet.
或者两小时
Maybe two.
那样就来不及了
By then it may be too late.
我们可以对造币厂
We can launch contained operations
和食品加工厂
at the Bureau of Engraving
执行封锁行动
and the food processing plant.
理查德你可以行使参谋首长职权
And as Chief of Staff, Richard, you can send teams in
以总统办公室的名义下达命令
via written orders from the Office of the President.
不必告诉贾维斯
Jarvis wouldn't have to know.
不
No.
可是 要封锁国际机场的候机楼
Now, shutting down a terminal at an international airport,
就另当别论了
that's another matter.
不管怎样 我们都得有所行动
Well, we need to do something one way or another.
如果索菲娅成功感染了乘客
If Sophia succeeds in infecting passengers
他们又得以出境
and they travel to other countries,
就没法阻止病毒的传播了
there will be no way to stop the spread of this virus.
马丁内斯总统和皮尔正竭尽全力
President Martinez and Peel are doing everything they can,
但是阻止索菲娅在机场的行动
but it looks like it may be up to us
也许就只能靠我们了
to stop Sophia's operation at the airport.
就我们四人吗 怎么可能
Us? Four people? How are we supposed to do that?
我们可以打电♥话♥说有炸♥弹♥
We can call in a bomb threat.
这样就能封锁机场
Shut the airport down that way.
就算这计划有效 就算我们能确保
Even if it worked, as soon as we actually started
机场被封锁
to shut the place down
索菲娅还是可以散播病毒
Sophia could still release the virus
感染所有在候机楼里的人
and infect everyone in the terminal.
我们只能先过去
Our only option is to get there,
秘密行事
stay under the radar,
亲自找到索菲娅
and try to locate Sophia ourselves.
我们得谈谈
I need to speak with you.
你们先回避一下
Uh, give us a minute.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你要是想试让我辞职
If you're trying to convince me to step down again,
还是省口气儿吧
don't waste your breath.
现在决定权在于内阁
It's up to the Cabinet now.
你我都知道 他们看到你的身体状况后
And I think we both know what they'll decide
会作何抉择
when they see the condition you're in.
别管什么投票了 雷
Oh, forget about the vote, Ray.
我只关心拯救这个国家
All I care about is saving this country
和阻止索菲娅的阴谋
and stopping Sophia from doing something...
没什么好阻止的
Sophia doesn't need to be stopped.
我和她有过和平协议
I negotiated a peace with her.
你必须立刻封锁杜勒斯的国际航♥班♥候机楼
You need to shut down the international terminal at Dulles
派出生化隔离小组
and send in a bio-containment team immediately.
你在说什么呢 为什么
What are you talking about? Why?
她计划在机场散播致命病毒
She is planning to release a deadly virus there...
以便她的族人接管地球
so her people can take this planet for themselves.
真是可笑
That's ridiculous.
她不会这么做的
She wouldn't do that.
我知道你接受不了这么多
I know it's a lot for you to accept.
她一直在骗你
She's been lying to you.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我以我珍惜的所有事物起誓
I swear on everything I hold dear,
我句句属实
I am telling you the truth.
否则 我让你封锁机场
Why else, on earth,
又能得到什么好处呢
would I be asking you to shut down the airport?
这样可以显得我很傻
To make me look like a fool.
好像控制不住索菲娅的关系
Like I'm not in control of the situation with Sophia
然后内阁就会忽略你的病情
so the Cabinet will look past your medical problems
让你官复原职
and reinstate you.
雷 我愿意和你做个交易
Ray...I'm willing to make a deal
只要你照办 咱们的过节一笔勾销
to let you finish your term
我保证你可以完成整个任期
by keeping the truth of what you've done between us.
否则的话
Now, you do nothing,
我就会向内阁揭发你
I'll expose you to the Cabinet,
揭发你的所做所为
tell them everything you've done.
你真认为内阁会相信
Do you really think the Cabinet would believe
我对你下毒和索菲娅签同流合污吗
that I poisoned you to make a deal with Sophia?
你根本没有证据证明 我对你做的一切
You have no proof of what I did to you
也证明不了我和索菲娅勾结
or the arrangements I made with Sophia
不然你早就亮出这张牌了
or you would have used it.
别人只会以为你神经失常
You'll only look crazy
这正好证明了我的说法
and prove my point
你还不能领导这个国家
that you're in no shape to lead this country.
投票时见
I'll see you at the vote.
-索菲娅 -雷蒙德 怎么了
- Sophia. - Raymond, what is it?
马丁内斯刚和我谈了一会
Martinez just confronted me.
他... 他指控了你的罪行
And he... he made accusations.
什么罪行
About what?
你要在美国领土内
That you are about to release a virus
散播一种病毒
on American soil.
什么时候的事
When was this?
刚刚... 这是真的吗
Just now... is it true?
当然不是
Of course not.
我怎么知道你不是在骗我
How do I know you're not lying to me?
怎么知道你从一开始就不是在骗我
That you haven't been lying to me from the very beginning?
听我说
Listen to me.
明天 你就能领导
Tomorrow there will be a new world order
新的世界秩序
with your guiding hand.
你只需要
You only need to hang on
再坚持一天
for one more day.
你懂吗
Do you understand?
我懂
Yes.
你可不能让别人碍着事了
You must not let anyone get in our way.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
能
Yes.
我选择了你
I chose you
是因为你有力量
because of your strength.
有权力
Your power.
好好利用吧
Use it.
我们可能有麻烦了
We may have a problem.
他们知道了
They know.
他们想办法摸到我们的计划了
Somehow they know.
我带着这些绕过安检
I'll get these around security,
到候机楼再交还
hand them back off to you and Carlos
-给你和卡洛斯 -很好
- inside the terminal. - Good.
我们最好找个没人的地方交货
It might be better for us to stay out of sight for the exchange.
这张门卡能让你通过
This card will get you past
122大门附近的安全门
the security door near gate 122.
密♥码♥写在背面
Code's on the back.
从过道走
Go through the hallway.
我们五点半释放的时候在那里碰头
We'll meet back there in time for the 5:30 release.
不行 他们已经发现了 来不及了
No, they've found out. We can't afford to wait.
汽罐就位后之后
As soon as each of us has our canister in place
就立刻释放病毒
we'll release the virus immediately.
我现在正在沙斯塔山脚下
I'm here at the base of Mt. Shasta,
在得知这座潜伏着的火山
where volcanic experts are stumped
将喷发新熔岩的消息后
by reports of new lava flows
火山专家们感到非常棘手
coming from this thought-to-be-dormant volcano.
对火山全面喷发的恐慌
Concerns of a full-scale eruption
正在当地人中传播
are growing among locals.
但到目前为止 还没有官方的疏散公告
But so far, no official mention of an evacuation.
已经派了小队去这三个地方中的两个
Teams are on their way to two of the three sites.
但是机场还是索菲娅计划中
But the airport is still the most lethal part
最致命的一处
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表