剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
pretending you knew I'd misbehaved.
然后看我会不会不打自招
Just to see if I'd confess anything.
过去这招很管用
And it used to work.
明天取模块的路程要花多长时间
How long is the trip tomorrow for the module?
来回都要几个小时
A few hours each direction.
你不一起吗
Aren't you coming?
我约了几个银行家见面
I have meetings with some bankers.
明天早上见
I'll see you in the morning.
-你好像很紧张 -是的
- You look nervous. - I am.
-确定没人跟踪吗 -我很小心的
- You sure you weren't followed? - I've been discreet.
没人知道我们的事
No one knows about us.
我只是不想低估你母亲
I just don't want to underestimate your mother.
别担心
Don't worry.
在她心目中 我一直唯命是从
As far as she's concerned, I'm toeing the line--
不敢越雷池一步
her loyal servant.
会议结束后
After the meeting...
你跟他们讲了吗
you talk to them?
讲了 我不得不
I had to choose my words...
小心措辞
carefully.
你觉得他们立场如何
Where do you think they stand?
如果知道我们的计划
If they knew what we were planning,
他们肯定会反对
they would object.
但很明显 如果我们做成这件事
But it is clear that if we go through with this,
他们会接受你成为新的领袖
they will accept you as their new leader.
你会成功的 对吗
You will, won't you...
你能做成这件事吗
go through with this?
这是你的时代了 托马斯
This is your time, Thomas.
想想在你的带领下 我们会有怎样的成就
Think of what we can accomplish with you in charge.
停手
Stop.
怎么
What?
你想操纵我
Trying to manipulate me.
这么做不是为了我们
This isn't about us.
是为我自己和我们的族人着想
This is about me and what I think's best for our people.
我母亲让我别无选择
My mother's given me no choice.
我会同她一起去解锁密匙模块
I'll go with her to unlock the module,
之后 我就会杀了她
and when she's done, I will kill her.
-疼吗 -不
- It hurts? - No.
是的 疼
Yeah, it does.
但我的腿感觉好多了
But my leg is starting to feel better.
是科利尔探员
It's agent Collier.
喂
Hi.
肖恩 你没事吧
Hey, Sean, are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
-我们还活着 -很好
- We're holding up. - Good.
但还没头绪
But we're still nowhere
怎么找蕾拉的妹妹
in terms of finding Leila's sister,
所以我把信息电邮给你了
which is why I emailed you that information.
你让我查的是失踪女孩的名单
The list of missing girls you wanted me to check on.
是的
Yeah.
我们想如果你能帮忙查清楚这个名单
We're hoping that if we can figure out what the list means
我们就可以根据线索找到萨曼莎
with your help, that will lead us to Samantha.
好的
All right.
我已在我们的系统中查询了这些名字
I already ran the names through our system.
结果跟你的电邮内容一致
It confirmed your email.
所有的女孩都只有七八岁
All the girls are between seven and eight,
并且在过去两年里
and they've all been reported missing
都被报告失踪
within the last two years.
他们还有其他共同点吗
But did they have anything else in common?
没有 不过他们的案件都未破解
No, except that they're all unsolved--
都没有嫌疑人 没有任何进展
no suspects, no breaks in any of the cases...
直到三天前 有一个受害人
until three days ago, when one of the victims,
叫艾比·斯特恩 她成功地逃了出来
Abby stern, managed to escape her captors.
她有没有说监禁她的人是谁
What did she say about the people who were holding her
或者关押地点
or--or where?
我不知道
I don't know.
她的初始面谈记录被封了
Her initial interview has been sealed,
其它与案件相关的信息也一样
along with any other information related to the case.
我只知道她回到了父母身边
Look, all I know is that she's back with her parents.
他们就住在俄克拉荷马州塔尔萨的郊区
They live just outside of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
肖恩 我能做的只有
Sean, what I'll do is I'll just--
把地址发给你好吧
I'll text you the address, okay?
说不定你能找到更多信息
Maybe you can find out more.
好的 好的 麻烦了
Yeah, yeah, yes, please.
非常感谢 科利尔探员
Thank you so much, Agent Collier.
叫我安吉拉
Angela.
安吉拉 谢谢你
Angela, thank you.
-保重 肖恩 -好的 再见
- Be safe, Sean. - Okay, bye.
你怎么想
So what do you think?
马上出发的话十二小时能到塔尔萨
If we leave right now, we can be in Tulsa in 12 hours.
走吧
Let's do it.
您正在收看的是
If you're just now joining us,
第四频道新闻报道
Channel 4 news is reporting
华盛顿发生一起汽车爆♥炸♥事件
that a car bomb exploded in Washington D.C.,
这是一起针对副总统
in an attempted assassination
雷蒙德·贾维斯的预谋暗♥杀♥
of Vice President Raymond Jarvis.
他的脑部受到挫伤
He suffered a cerebral contusion,
双手和下身也受到了轻微灼伤
substantial burns to his hands and lower body.
-病情如何 -现在还不清楚
- What's the prognosis? - It's unclear right now.
医生说再观察几小时
Doctors say the next few hours will give them
可以更好地了解他的伤情
a better understanding of his condition,
不过他没死还真是万幸
but he's lucky to be alive.
他的安保队长保住了他
The head of his security detail shielded him
承受了爆♥炸♥的冲击
and bore the brunt of the explosion.
他还自称是个爱国者
And he called himself a patriot.
可我身边一直都匿着他个叛国♥贼♥
This whole time, I've had a traitor in my own house.
他愚弄了我们所有人
He fooled us all.
总统先生
Mr. President...
是不是该
Should I...?
伊莱 怎么会发生这种事
Eli, how could this happen?
我不理解 我不明白
I don't understand. I don't understand.
他怎么样了
How is he?
是不是
Is--is--
-你丈夫是个勇士 -我知道
- Your husband is a fighter. - I know.
我也很难过 埃里卡
I'm so sorry, Erika.
谢谢你一直陪着他
Thank you so much for being here for him.
你知道他视你为家人一样
You know you're like family to him.
我们一定会抓到
I promise we'll find
罪魁祸首
whomever's responsible.
副总统还没恢复意识 先生
The Vice President hasn't regained consciousness yet, sir.
也许再也醒不了
Maybe he won't.
我们可不能冒险 得接近他
We can't take any chances. We have to get to him.
他现在被重重守卫
He's under very heavy guard.
我们的人没办法接近他
our men won't be able to get anywhere near him.
办法总是有的 伯格先生
There is always a way, Mr. Berg.
为什么那么多伟人
Why is it that so many great men
英年早逝
die young...
而那些平庸之辈却总能活得好好的
while the mediocre seem always to survive?
不过现在 我需要你
Right now, however, I need your services
去执行另一个任务
on another assignment--
把那个逃掉的姑娘抓来
reacquiring a girl we recently lost.
抓到以后
And when I find her...
是不是要给她打一针
should I administer a dose?
想得很对 伯格先生
Good thought, Mr. Berg.
出手果断一点 别浪费时间
No grass grows under your feet.
至于目击者
In terms of witnesses, uh...
你自己可要把他们都清除
please make sure you clean up after yourself.
明白
Understood.
祝你好运
Godspeed.
百叶窗刚关上
Shutter just closed.
有人在家
Someone's home.
我们知道你在家 我们不会走的
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表