剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
of Sophia's plan.
有斯特尔林或者李探员的消息吗
Any word from Sterling or Agent Lee?
他们正在路上
They're on their way
有两个平民在帮他们
with two civilians who are helping them.
但就连他们也认为成功的几率很小
But even they believe the odds of success to be small.
必须让内阁恢复我的职务
The Cabinet has to reinstate me.
这是唯一的希望
It's our only chance.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
伊莱亚斯
Elias.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
你身体还没有完全好
You're not well enough yet.
实际上没有看起来那么糟
It looks worse than it is.
你也听到医生的话了
You heard what the doctor said.
如果你不好好休息 你可能
If you don't rest, you can...
你会丧命的
you can die.
里士满市某食品企业仓库
不许动
Freeze!
华盛顿特区 美国印钞局
只要汽罐跟辅助设备连接好
Once the canisters are connected to the auxiliary well,
我就可以在控制室里进行切换了
I can direct the control room to switch over.
多少钱能染毒
How much money can we infect with the virus?
只要印钞机不停
As long as the presses continue rolling...
蓝队 去追
Blue team, go!
剩下的 守着汽罐
The rest of you, secure the canisters.
华盛顿特区 杜勒斯国际机场
知道了 好的
I see. All right.
那是皮尔
That was Peel.
只要贾维斯还在位 总统什么都做不了
The President wasn't able to get anywhere with Jarvis.
我们只能靠自己
We're on our own.
我在他们笔记本上看到
From what I saw on their laptop,
有一个内部人士要通过安检
an inside man is supposed to get the canisters
把汽罐交给索菲娅
past security for Sophia
他要穿过三号♥行李领♥取♥口附近的禁入区
through an off-limits area near baggage claim three.
好 我和李探员会沿这条路走
All right, Agent Lee and I will follow that route.
索菲娅要在国际候机楼跟他们碰头
Sophia's supposed to meet them in the international terminal,
我们到那里蹲守
so we'll look for her there.
-嘿 艾迪 -威尔
- Hey, Eddie. - Will.
没收了什么好东西吗
Confiscate anything good?
嘿
Hey!
我把这顺走没事吧
You mind if I take these?
我们两口子喜欢玩点新鲜花样儿
Me and the wife like to keep things invigorating.
不用说这么多 拿走就行
Oh, too much information. Just keep 'em.
是的 把它们移过来
Yeah, just move them through.
往前走
Step through.
女士
Ma'am.
请拿好你的行李到这里来
Grab your luggage and step over here, please.
-有什么问题吗 -随机检查
- Is there a problem? - Random check.
我没有包 我检查过了
I don't have any bags. I checked everything.
请到黄色标记处
On the yellow mark, please.
手臂伸开
Arms out.
请检查完再接 女士
Not while you're being checked, ma'am.
对不起
Sorry.
-没问题了 女士 -谢谢
- You're fine, ma'am. - Thank you.
-喂 -他们知道我们在这里
- Hello? - They knew we were here.
我们没来得及释放病毒
They stopped us before we could release the virus.
对不起 索菲娅 我们没那么多武器
I'm sorry, Sophia. We were outgunned.
食品工厂那边呢 亚伦他们呢
What about the food plant? What about Aaron?
我联♥系♥不上他
I haven't been able to reach him.
看到他了 看到他了
We got him! We got him!
成败在你了 索菲娅
It's up to you now, Sophia.
不许动
Freeze!
戴文
Devon?
戴文
Devon?
印钞局的恐怖袭击已经被截断
The attack at the Bureau of Engraving was stopped.
食品加工工厂里
Some of the pathogen was released
有一部分病毒已经释放
at the food-processing plant,
但生物危害小组已经控制住局面了
but it was contained by the biohazard team.
很好 机场的情况呢
Good. And the airport?
还没有消息
Nothing yet.
你还好吗
You okay?
先生
Sir.
三号♥行李领♥取♥口现已关闭
Baggage Claim Three is now close.
请到二号♥大厅的总办事处
Please collect unclaimed bags at the main office
认领行李
in Concourse Two.
我在找一个有美国运输安全管理局证件的人
I'm looking for a man with TSA credentials.
他有可能往你这边走了
Would've just passed this way.
他身上有生化武器
This man is carrying a biological weapon.
他打算在候机楼里释放病毒
He's going to release inside the terminal.
你们是执法的吗 有证件吗
Are you law enforcement? You have some I.D.?
我的名字叫布雷克·斯特尔林
My name is Blake Sterling.
我是中情局局长
I'm the Director of National Intelligence.
-现在 回答我的问题 -听着
- Now, answer the question. - Listen...
出示证件 不然我就逮捕你们
You show me some I.D., or I'm gonna have you two arrested.
我只数到三 他来了没
Count of three... did he come this way or not?
来
Yeah.
德尔加多刚来过 推了一车东西
Yeah, Delgado came by a minute ago with a cart of stuff.
我看到他了
I've got a visual.
不许动
Freeze!
掩护我
Cover me.
西蒙
Simon!
防弹衣
The vest...
挡住了弹头
took the impact.
我没事
I'll be all right.
该死的
Ah, damn it.
怎么样
Yeah?
我们看到索菲娅的人了 但是没抓到他
We had a visual on Sophia's man, but we lost him...
一米八左右 深色头发 穿保安制♥服♥
5'9", dark hair, TSA uniform.
位置呢
We need a location.
他正在往后门那里的120号♥门
He's headed up in the elevator
和140号♥门中间的电梯走
to gates 120 to 140, back of house.
他带着汽罐
He has the canisters.
我们得想办法混进安全区去
We need to find a way to get into the secured side.
有两个人在追我 我打中了一个
Two men right behind me... I shot one of them.
-估计是西蒙 -我们得快点
- I think it was Simon. - We have to hurry.
你知道要把汽罐带到哪里去
You know where to take the canisters
尽可能的大量感染
for maximum distribution.
-要是有人阻止呢 -不用等 直接打开活塞
- What if we're challenged? - Don't wait. Open the valves.
快走
Go.
索菲娅
Sophia.
快走 我掩护你
Go! I'll cover you!
快走
Go!
我来搞定他
I'll take him.
他死了
He's down.
索菲娅人呢
Where's Sophia?
她往那走了
She went that way.
你走这边
You go that way.
我也希望伊莱已经完全康复
As much as I'd like to give Eli the benefit of the doubt,
但现在全国各地都在地震
there have been earthquakes all across the country.
-全国处于紧急状态 -我明白
- We're in crisis mode. - I understand.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
由于马丁内斯总统未能到场
without the attendance of President Martinez,
我只能依照程序
I have no choice but to formally withdraw
撤销他的复职请求
his petition for reinstatement.
代理总统贾维斯会继续担任总统一职
Acting President Jarvis will continue in his role
直到得到进一步的通知
until further notice.
请通知你们的...
Please advise your st...
各位内阁成员
Members of the Cabinet...
副总统先生
Mr. Vice President...
开始吧
Let's begin.
毫无疑问
I think it's safe to say
我们都是伊莱亚斯·马丁内斯
that, uh, none of us would be here today
一手栽培起来的
without Elias Martinez.
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表