剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
《惊世》前情提要
Previously on The Event.
-你想要什么 -丹普西利用我们而已
- What do you want? - Dempsey played us both.
你得告诉他们
You need to tell'em how he was behind
是他在幕后操纵刺杀总统
trying to kill the president.
我被一个非常强势的人摆布了
I was manipulated by a very powerful man.
-他是谁 -是...
- Who is it? - It was--
直接告诉我那人名字
You're gonna give me the name,
否则我让你为此付出代价
or I will make sure you pay for it.
我现在是美国副总统
I am the Vice President,
并且会继续担任
and that's the way it's going to stay.
-那个男孩 他叫什么名字 -肖恩·沃克
- The boy, what's his name? - Sean Walker.
我只是有种感觉 这位沃克先生与我
I have a feeling that this Mr. Walker and I
将会再次碰面
will cross paths again.
这些人还试图谋杀总统
These people are trying to have the President killed.
你就不想阻止他们吗
Don't you want to stop them?
你哪也去不了 小子
You can't run away, little guy.
-这是萨曼莎 -进来
- This is Samantha... - Come in.
这是我女儿蕾拉 这是盖勒先生
And my daughter Leila. This is Mr. Geller.
你和萨姆在这儿都很安全
You and sam will be safe here.
只要用传送门把我们的人带来
Once we use the portal to bring our people here,
所有一切都是我们的了
then we will own it all.
索菲娅 你必须阻止他
Sophia, you have to stop him.
-我根本不知道他在哪 -我相信你
- I don't know where he is. - I trusted you.
事实证明 我又被骗了
And once again, it was all lies.
不 这并非我本意
No. That's not what I intended.
我们破解了密♥码♥
We broke through the encryption.
她在旧金山
She's somewhere in San Francisco.
-给我抓住她 -总统先生
- I want her. - Mr. President, in the past,
您过去总是避免武力冲突
you've always taken the use of force off the table.
这将是她最后一次耍我
She has played me for a fool for the last time.
祝她一路走好
May god rest her soul.
先生 那是通讯卫星
Sir, it's a communication satellite.
他们正在给家里发讯号♥
They're sending a message home.
不
Oh, no.
不同尖峰的频率相同
Spikes are concentrated at the same frequencies.
你怎么看
What do you think?
可能是牛郎星的恒星耀斑
Could be radiation from those stellar flares
所产生的辐射
Altair has been throwing.
在这个强度和规律下产生吗
At that level of intensity and regularity?
不 不
No, no.
那可不是牛郎星
Oh, that's not Altair talking.
看 这是有模式的
Look, see, there's a pattern.
目标就是我们
And it is aimed right at us.
好像是某种信息
This is some kind of message.
得马上报告国♥家♥安♥全♥局
We have to call the N.S.A. right now.
这正是他们嘱咐提防的
This is exactly the kind of anomaly
不寻常现象
they asked us to look out for.
冷静点 拉响警报前
Slow down. Before we start ringing alarms,
先检查下是否与卫星椭圆轨道相匹配
let's check if it matches an elliptical orbit first.
-有可能什么都不是 -好吧好吧
- Chances are, it's nothing. - All right, all right.
你把望远镜调到这个频率
You reposition the telescopes to the frequency,
我去看看新星
and I'll punch up Nova.
快点
Come on.
是条信息
It's a message.
果然不出我所料
I was right.
没错
Yes, you were.
小心点 燃料棒要是掉下来
Careful. You drop these rods,
会炸掉整个机场
you could irradiate this entire airfield.
托马斯 是安东尼 他说有急事
Thomas, it's Anthony. He says it's urgent.
什么事
What is it?
我们收到你发回家的信息回复了
We received a response to the message you sent home.
怎么说
So what does it say?
安东尼
Anthony?
很复杂
It's complicated.
他们说什么
What does it say?
好的
All right.
复♥制♥有用的数据 销毁所有资料
Copy all the data we need and wipe everything clean
马上撤离
and get out of there.
不能让政♥府♥知道这条信息
The government can't know about the message.
怎么了
What is it?
家乡发生了很糟糕的事情
Something terrible has happened back home.
惊世
『第一季 第十四集』
穿紫色毛衣的女孩
The girl in the purple sweater.
-你确定 -是的
- You sure? - Oh, yes.
她是特殊者之一
She's one of the special ones.
我要去机场了
I'll be leaving for the airport in, uh--
马上就走
well, pretty soon.
希望我回来时 她已经在我们手上
I'd like her in our possession by the time I get back.
好的 丹普西博士
Of course, Dr. Dempsey.
我会尽力让你得到有用的东西
I'll make sure that we have some of the extract waiting for you.
那很好
Oh, good. Yes.
我保持健康很重要
It's important I stay in good health...
现在更是至关重要
now more than ever,
这样我才能
so that I can, um...
度过这个难关
see this through.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是用来抓蝴蝶的吗
Is that for catching butterflies?
抓乌龟的 它们住在池塘里
For turtles. They live in the pond.
里面肯定有很多乌龟吧
I bet there are a lot of turtles in there
希望你能抓到好多带回家
that would like to come home with you.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Sure.
大地万物都得离开家
Everything has to leave home sometime.
沃克
Walker.
我不是来杀你的 所以别激动
I'm not here to kill you, so don't overreact
也别做什么傻事 不然我就开枪了
and try something stupid, because I will shoot you.
退后
Back up.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想知道你替谁做事
I want to know who you've been working for--
谁是幕后黑手
people behind everything.
必须得阻止他们
They need to be stopped.
而你得帮我阻止他们
And you're gonna help me stop them.
你不该来这里的
You made a big mistake coming here.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你很用心掩饰自己的行踪
You were careful covering up your tracks,
但你妈妈没有你心思缜密
but your mother wasn't.
她最后一次打电♥话♥
She used her old cell phone
是叫你来这里
the last time she called you here.
我只要知道这一点
So once I had that,
找到你就是轻而易举的事
tracking down where you were was easy.
好样的
Nice work.
趁我还没夺枪收拾你
Now put down the gun before I take it from you
赶快把枪放下
and make you sorry.
你得帮我对付你为之卖♥♥命的人
You're gonna help me take down the people you work for,
你也许不在乎他们的所做作为
because you might not care about the things they've done,
但我在乎 得有人阻止他们
but I do, and somebody has to stop them.
-别再自欺欺人了 -退后
- Quit fooling yourself. - Back up.
-你还太嫩了点 -站住
- You're a kid, not a man. - Stop.
他们已经夺走了我的一切
They've taken everything from me,
我不会再躲着他们了
and I'm not gonna run from them any longer.
先告诉我名字
So let's start with the names.
他们是谁
Who are they?
不说又怎样 你要开枪吗
Or what, you're gonna shoot me?
我还是想碰碰运气
I think I'll take my chances,
因为你想做的事纯粹是自掘坟墓
because what you're talking about trying to do is suicide.
这不是你应该
Well, it's not your own life
关心的事情
you need to be worried about.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道你妈妈还在照顾你儿子
I know your mom is still taking care of your son.
如果你不告诉我 我就把他们的藏身点
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表