剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
这远不能
We have nowhere near the capabilities
把大家都传送回家去
of being able to transport everyone all the way home.
为什么
Why?
还缺少几样十分重要的部件
We're missing a few key components,
但是我们可以再造
but we can re-create.
在某些情况下 需要你帮忙修复
And, in some cases, recover with your help.
我参与了一些非常糟糕的事
I've been involved in some very terrible things.
参与在珊瑚墙袭击我吗
The attack in coral gables on me?
我被一个非常强势的人摆布了
I was manipulated by a very powerful man.
-他是谁 -他是
- Who is it? - It was--
萨曼莎呢
What about Samantha?
策划这些的那帮人
the people who are behind this,
他们把她也带走了 和你一样
They took her just like they took you.
他们不会伤害一个小女孩的 对吗
They didn't hurt our little girl, right?
我们 我们会找到她的 好吗
We'll--we'll find her, okay?
我们几天前才知道
We weren't aware Thomas and the sleepers existed
托马斯及潜伏者的存在
until several days ago.
也不知道他们渗透了多深
Or how deeply they've infiltrated our country.
什么都不知道
We have nothing.
我们结婚四十七年了
47 years we were married.
但现在我一想到罗兰
But now when I think of Roland,
只有一个咳血的病老头形象
all I see is a sick old man spitting blood
靠呼吸机维持生命
and breathing with a tank.
那人的工厂不仅带走了我丈夫
That man's factory didn't just take my husband.
还夺走了我的记忆
It took my memories.
那么这四十七年里
And for how many of those 47 years
你丈夫吸了多久的烟呢
was your husband a smoker?
你也知道吸烟是肺纤维化的
You are aware that smoking is a significant risk factor
主要诱因
for pulmonary fibrosis.
事实上有很多诱因
The fact is there are a host of things
可导致你丈夫现在的病情
that could have caused your husband's condition--
吸烟 遗传 胃酸倒流
smoking, genetics, acid reflux.
他大半辈子都在吸吞毒烟
He spent half his life breathing toxic dust,
而你现在却告诉我
and now you're trying to tell me
我丈夫死于胃灼烧
my husband died because of heartburn.
我想告诉你的是
What I'm telling you is
等我在陪审团面前辩护时
the memories are only going to get worse
你的记忆只会更糟糕
when I argue my case in front of a jury.
你在邮局工作待遇如何
So how is the, uh, postal work treating you?
待遇不错
Benefits are good,
但是整天都得站着
but you spend all day on your feet.
其实我想跳槽了
I'm thinking of moving on, actually.
又逮到个小孩期中考试作弊
I caught another kid cheating on a midterm.
我跟他们说这是自毁前程
I tell them that they're only hurting themselves,
但说实话 我觉得他们不明白我的意思
but I honestly don't think they know what I'm talking about.
他们还太年轻嘛 我们也年轻过
They're just young, right? We were young once.
搞不懂你怎么能为那种人辩护
I don't know how you can represent people like that.
哪种人 成功者 机会主义者吗
People like what--successful, opportunistic?
恶势力
Evil.
人人都有权利自我辩护
Everyone's entitled to a good defense.
这正是这个国家的伟大之处
That's what makes this country great.
很高兴 时隔多年
It's a pleasure to see you all again
能再次见到大家
after so many years.
惊世
『第一季 第九集』
既然马丁内斯总统已经知道
Now that President Martinez knows
我们有一群人在外自♥由♥生活
that there's a group of us living freely,
我们能逗留的日子也不多了
our days here really are numbered.
好在托马斯已取得重大进展
Fortunately, Thomas has made a lot of progress
来重建我们回家所需的基础设施
in creating the infrastructure we'll need to get us back home,
从现在起我将接管余下的工作
and I will be taking over that effort from now on.
我们还需要一些原材料
We're still short of some raw materials--
同位素及稀有矿物质
isotopes and trace minerals.
现在要着手恢复
And we'll need to start retrieving
坠机后抢救出来的那些组件
the components we salvaged after the crash
它们是我们回家的关键
that will allow us to open a portal.
好吧 显然你们都很不安
All right, it's obvious that you're all uncomfortable.
谁能告诉我怎么回事
Who wants to tell me why?
我等着
I'm waiting.
伊莎贝拉
Isabel...
看来大家都在等你发话
It seems that they're all looking to you to speak.
索菲娅 大家都很感激
Sophia, we all appreciate the sacrifices
你和其他人所作出的牺牲
that you and the others have made,
你们被关了这么多年
locked up all those years.
但是
But...
大家已经融入了这里的生活
living here has had a profound effect on all of us.
大部分人已经爱上了这里
Most of us have grown to like it.
所以事实就是
And the truth is...
我们不想回家
we don't want to go home.
我知道了
I see.
还有多少人有这种想法
And how widespread is this feeling?
很多人
Very.
我所代表的大多数人都这么想
The majority of the people I represent feel that way,
我想其他代表
and I think the same is true
也都是这种情况
for the rest of the representatives.
很久以来 这是第一次
For the first time in a long while,
感觉到了希望
there's a sense of hope among us.
我们有了家庭
We're starting families.
在这里建立了生活
We're making a life here.
我理解
I understand.
真的理解
I do.
但你也知道留下来会给
But you know what staying will ultimately do
当地人带来多大影响
to the native population.
我们都曾誓言尊重并服从统一命令
We are all sworn to honor the same directives.
我们不可以破坏与人为善的其它文明
We're not allowed to damage benevolent civilizations--
也不可伤害对我们毫无威胁的当地人
indigenous people who aren't a threat to us.
索菲娅 恕我直言
Sophia, with all due respect,
别忘了当初为何来到地球
let's not forget the reason that we came here in the first place.
我们的家园几乎不适合生存了
Our home is barely viable,
更别提其他危险的事情
and there are other dangers, which I don't need to lay out.
我明白
I hear you.
但我们都宣过誓
But we all swore the same oath.
会找到活路的
We will find a way to survive.
我保证
I give you my word.
不过我们得回家
But we're going home.
这是我的命令
Those are my orders.
回去把这个决定告诉你们的人
Go back and tell your people that's the decision.
明天我会同索菲娅一起去取密钥模块
Sophia and I will retrieve the key module tomorrow.
把它激活后 就能进行下一阶段工作了
Once it's activated, we can move on to the next phase.
谢谢
Thank you.
你之前料到会出现这个情况吗
Did you know this was coming?
近些年我曾听到一些人
I've heard a few comments over the years
说他们不想回去
about some of us feeling this way.
-"一些人" -我并不知道会有这么多人
- "A few comments"? - I didn't know to what extent,
不然我肯定会提前跟你说的
or else I would have said something.
你应该了解这个情况 这是你的职责
You should have known. It was your job to know.
我只是按你的命令行事
I was doing what you ordered.
我们刚来时
When we got here,
这里的人甚至连核聚变都搞不出来
these people couldn't even achieve nuclear fusion.
现在我已经让他们有这个科技水平
Now I've gotten them to a place where they're capable
能制♥造♥我们所需的材料了
of creating the materials that we need.
是的 对你的成就我充分认可
Yes, I appreciate your accomplishment.
但实际上你还在搞一些副业
But the truth is you've been busy doing other things as well.
我♥干♥什么了 你这话什么意思
Like what? W-what are you talking about?
你自己已经承认
Well, you told me yourself
建立了一个庞大的金融帝国
that you built a huge financial empire.
那全是为我们回家服务的
That was all in service of getting us home.
没有什么其他的事要告诉我吗
And there's nothing else that you want to tell me about,
你一直忙着做的其他事
that you've been up to?
小时候你就经常这样诈我
You used to do this to me when I was younger--
假装知道我做错事
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表