剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
saying he's wanted in connection with the attacks.
有人提醒他 还助他逃脱
Someone warned him. Someone helped him get away.
显然如此 总统先生
It appears that way, Mr. President.
又有内奸 他可能是任何人
Another mole. It could be anyone--
可能是我信任的人 可能是我们高层
Someone I trust, someone in our inner circle.
你看过了吗
Have you seen this?
他们已经确定了那辆巴士上潜伏者的身份
They've already I.D.'d the sleepers on those buses.
索菲娅的人早就打入了我们高层内部
Sophia's people have made inroads at the highest levels.
他们遍布于安♥全♥部♥门 通信部门 政♥府♥部门
They're working in defense, communications, government.
你看看 他们有人甚至
One of them was appointed
被前任总统
to the ninth circuit court of appeals
委任至美国第九巡回上诉法庭
by my predecessor, for god's sake.
一天不除尽潜伏者
We are never going to be safe until we find a surefire way
我们就不得安生
of rooting these sleepers out.
对此 我已有所对策
I already have some ideas on the subject.
我也有
So do I.
-刘易斯议员到了吗 -是的 总统先生
- Has senator Lewis arrived? - Yes, Mr. President.
刘易斯议员 她是怎么参与进来的
Senator Lewis? How does she factor into this?
你会知道的 刘易斯议员
You'll see. Senator Lewis...
谢谢你在这种情况下还能过来
Thanks for coming, particularly under the circumstances.
这是我的参谋长 理查德·皮尔
You know my chief of staff, Richard Peel,
-和斯特林局长 -先生们好
- and Director Sterling. - Gentlemen.
请坐
Please.
谢谢 总统先生
Of course, Mr. President.
你们今天经历了不少事情
You all must have had quite a day.
我知道你有两位下属
I understand two of the victims of the attack
在此次袭击中遇害了
were your constituents.
没错 弗兰克和杰姬·吉本斯
Yes. Frank and Jackie Gibbons.
我和他们家人谈过 并多次重申
I spoke with their family and reiterated your pledge
您绝不会让凶手逍遥法外
that their murders will not go unpunished.
是的 所以我请你来
And they won't. That's why you're here.
这次袭击并非巴基斯坦的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥所为
The attack wasn't the work of Pakistani terrorists.
那不过是我们的说辞
That's just our cover story.
其实是潜伏者干的
It was the sleepers.
天哪
My God.
为什么告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
因为我们得找到所有潜伏者
Because we need to find them, all of them.
行政部门无法执行这次行动
And the program we need to adopt needs to come from congress.
我们需要国会的批准
It can't come from the executive branch.
如果不把他们揪出来
If we don't uncover the non-terrestrials,
我们的国家我们的星球 可能都将不复存在
our country, our planet may be forever destroyed.
我要怎么做 总统先生
What do you need me to do, Mr. President?
我希望你启动一项行动
I want to initiate a program
检测所有美国人的DNA
to test every American's DNA.
你也知道 潜伏者的基因和我们的
As you know, the sleepers are genetically different from us
相差不到百分之一 我们能以此为突破口
by a little less than 1%-- we can screen for that.
你希望这一切悄悄进行
And you want to do this without anyone knowing.
你丈夫竞选时
You gave up your career as a doctor
你放弃了自己的工作
when your husband ran for office.
在那之前 你在疾病防治中心做过
And before that, you spent time at the CDC.
你觉得我们怎样才能暗中进行这一行动呢
In your opinion, how can we covertly pursue such a policy?
当然 首先还得你同意这个计划
That's assuming your on board with the idea, of course.
要我说
My advice?
我们可以让疾病防治中心宣布
We... we have the CDC announce an outbreak
结核病的耐药菌株大规模爆发
of a drug-resistant strain of tuberculosis.
让人们相信 阻止其流行的唯一方法就是
Convince people that the only way to stop a pandemic
进行强制测试
is to impose mandatory testing.
然后你们就能悄悄采集
Then, with each test you administer,
每个测试对象的DNA样本
you can secretly gather a DNA sample.
你能负责这个计划吗
Can you get this program up and running?
做准备还得花些时间
It would take some time to lay the groundwork.
现在就开始 从这里开始
Let's start now... here...
先拿白宫人员做试点计划
A pilot program to test the White House personnel.
我同意
I support that.
总统先生
Uh, Mr. President,
在行动之前
maybe we should discuss this internally
我们应该先在内部讨论一下
before putting anything in motion.
讨论结束了
Time for discussion is over.
议员 你现在着手准备
Senator, you're running point on this,
把你所有的发现
but I want you to report all of your findings
直接报告给我
directly to me.
-明白了吗 -好的 总统先生
- Understood? - Of course, Mr. President.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢 总统先生 -谢谢 总统先生
- Thank you, Mr. President. - Thank you, Mr. President.
爸爸
Dad?
你好吗
You okay?
对不起 不是有意吓你
Sorry. Didn't mean to startle you,
是你好像是 迷路了
but you seemed, uh, lost.
没 我只是在散步
No, I was just going for a walk.
是我误会了
My mistake.
那边走不通
That's actually the wrong way.
什么意思
What do you mean that's the wrong way?
你的家在后面 蕾拉
Your house is back there, Leila.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
有人让我照顾你
I've been asked to look after you.
谁
By who?
是...是谁不重要
It's--it's not important.
在这儿大家互相照顾
We look after each other here.
你的意思是我不能离开这里吗
Are you telling me that I can't leave?
没理由离开这里
There's no reason to leave.
你需要的东西这里都有 你很安全
Everything you need is here. You're safe.
我不觉得
I don't feel safe.
那就是你的问题了
Now, that's just silly.
不过
But...
你现在该回去了
You should be heading back now.
我知道你不想让任何人担心
I know you wouldn't want anyone to worry.
索菲娅
Sophia.
西蒙
Simon.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事
Thank you.
你来了就好
I'm glad you're here.
我们的星球濒临灭亡
Our planet is dying.
目前地球是我们族人唯一的希望
Earth, it seems, is our people's only hope.
我曾发誓
I swore an oath...
我们都发过誓
We all did...
不伤害包括这个星球在内的
To refrain from harming benevolent civilizations
其它善良的文明
like the one on this planet.
这一直是我过去六十六年
That has been my guiding principle
做事的原则
for the last 66 years.
但现在
But now,
目睹我们的人在洛杉矶被屠♥杀♥
after witnessing the slaughter of our people in Los Angeles...
我不再认为地球人是善良的了
I can no longer consider this population benevolent.
誓言不再会限制我们
The oath no longer applies.
现在的问题是我们星球的太阳开始聚爆
What matters now is that our star has begun to implode.
二十亿人的生命危在旦夕
Two billion lives are at stake.
我准备完成托马斯的计划
I'm prepared to bring Thomas' plan to fruition.
将我们所有的人转移到地球来
We will bring all our people here
占领这座星球
and make this planet our own...
不惜牺牲居住在
No matter what that means
这个星球上的一切生物
for those who call this place their home.
丹普西的考察队在深山里
Dempsey's expedition is deep in the mountains,
离瑞士边境很近
almost to the Swiss border.
他在那里扎营吗
That's where he set up camp?
不 他可不在那儿
No, not this man.
他可是个舍得花钱的主儿
He loves to spend his billions.
我的线人告诉我
My contact tells me he's taken a place
他住在佩罗城♥堡♥
At the Chateau de Perrault.
那地方在哪里
Where's that?
在莫雷兹镇
Right here in the town of Morez.
但有迹象表明
But it appears that
他在这的事情要结束了
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表