剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
Did you call the police?
报了
Yes.
他们说要过来给你录口供
They said they'd come in and take your statement.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
是不是该换输液瓶了
Do you need to do something about that?
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事
Yeah. Of course.
护士小姐
Nurse.
所有分队注意 封锁医院
All units, I want this place locked down.
嫌疑犯可能携有武器
Suspect may be armed.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
怎么来了这么多警♥察♥
Why are there cops everywhere?
求你不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
我有个三岁的儿子
I have a three-year-old son.
-我为什么要伤害你 -求求你
- Why would I hurt you? - Please.
-警♥察♥告诉我了 -告诉你什么
- They told me. - Told you what?
你杀了人
That you killed someone.
什么
What?
在那 他朝那边去了
There. He's over there.
五年前
最后一圈 一鼓作气
Last lap. Hold your strokes.
加油 肖恩 加把劲儿
Come on, Sean. Bring it in.
加把劲儿 就这样
Bring it in. Let's go.
大家都加把劲儿
Let's go, everybody.
拿下它 吉米 加油
Bring it home. Jimmy, come on!
干得好 大伙 去洗个澡吧
Great work. Okay, guys, hit the showers.
我刚不是笑你
Hey, I wasn't laughing at you.
我不想你误会
I just didn't want you to think--
嗯 没事
Yeah, sure.
不是 我真没有
No, I really wasn't.
可是 你...
But, so you...
不会游泳
Don't know how to swim.
被你看出来了
You got me.
这怎么可能
Wow, that's crazy.
谢谢了
Thanks.
不 不 对不起
No, no, I'm sorry.
我不是那个意思
No, I didn't mean it like that's...
-我是说 这个 -很尴尬 很可悲吗
- I just...it's... - Embarrassing? Pathetic?
不是 当然不是
No, no, no, no.
我是想说 很可爱
No, it's cute.
那你是这游泳队的队长什么的吗
So are you captain of the swim team or something?
不 不是
No, no, no.
我是计算机科学协会的
Computer science society.
我知道很无聊 不过
It's lame, I know, but...
不会啊 挺可爱的
No. It's cute.
你刚刚姿势不太对
Um, you were in a negative position.
所以才会漂不起来
That's why you weren't floating.
-是吗 -是的
- I was? - Yeah.
你的下巴抵在你的胸...
You had your chin tucked to your che--
我是说 你的下巴抵在你的胸部
You know, your chin tucked to your chest.
那样水就会从
That's why the water was going
你头上流过去
above your head.
不好笑是吧
It's not funny.
那我应该怎样
And I should be more...
你应该... 过来 可以吗
You should be-here. May I?
-能不能 -好
- Can I... - Yeah.
来 这样摆正
Okay, so this is neutral.
然后让水没过
And then you just put your ears
你的耳朵
under the water.
眼睛向上看
And your eyes go straight up to the ceiling.
好吧
Okay.
水会把你浮起来的 就是这样
The water will help you float. There you go.
很好
There.
就这样吗
Just like that.
再练习一下
Just a little practice.
-差不多了吗 -对
- Close? - Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
Sure.
那 谢谢你的游泳课
So... thank you for the swim lesson.
没事儿 随时可以来找我
Yeah, sure, anytime.
你想
You want...
那个 明天怎么样
Um, how about tomorrow?
-五点左右吧 -好啊
- Around 5? - Okay.
真的吗
Really?
对
Yeah.
-好 -在我寝室外面见吧
- Okay. - Meet me outside my dorm.
就是草坪那边的房♥子
It's the meadow house.
不过不太好找
It's kind of hard to find.
常有人会迷路
Everyone always gets lost.
我会找到你的
I'll find you.
好吧
Okay.
这是怎么回事
Oh! Hey, what is going on?
副官 检查那条走廊
Deputy, check that hallway.
去那边
Go that way.
你刚才有没有看见有人从大厅跑过去
Hey, did you see anybody run down this hall?
没看见
I did not.
联邦调查局
FBI!
别跑了 沃克先生
That's far enough, Mr. Walker.
现在请你合作 把手举起来
Now if you could be so kind as to put those hands up.
沃克先生 你因涉嫌谋杀
Mr. Walker, you're under arrest
格雷格·柯文而被捕了
for the murder of Greg Kervin.
李探员
Agent Lee.
索菲娅一直在对我们说谎
Sophia's been lying to us.
一直以来都有一群他们的人潜伏在外面
This whole time they've been hiding an external population.
我在组建一支特种作战部队
I'm hand-picking a special operations unit,
都是精英 我想交给你来管理
the best men, and I want you at the top.
先生 你说我吗
Me, sir?
你在伊诺斯川卡负责这么多年
You've been assigned Inostranka for years.
基本没有人能比你更了解他们了
You probably know them better than anyone else.
我们得查明他们的
We need to figure out the full extent
能力界限
of their capabilities.
这可不是件易事
It's not gonna be easy.
他们一直在我们的眼皮底下潜伏着
They've been hiding among us in plain sight.
天知道我们被侵入到了什么程度
God only knows how far we've been infiltrated.
对不起
Sorry.
十年前
正常情况下 我还挺擅长这个的
Normally, I'm really good at this.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我静脉太细了
I have small veins.
是遗传我妈妈的
I got it from my mother.
如果你这微笑也是遗传她的
Well, if you got that smile from her,
那这遗传倒挺值得的
I'd say it was a fair trade.
你应聘的哪个部门
What sector did you apply for?
机密勤务部
Um, clandestine services.
大家都想做个间谍啊
Everybody wants to be a spy.
是啊 我一直想在这个领域有所建树
Yeah, well, I'm hoping for something in the field,
但我连自己有没有被雇佣都还不知道
but no one has told me if I'm even hired yet.
你都走到这一步了 肯定是成功了
Well, if you made it this far, you made the cut.
血液检测只是走个形式而已
Blood tests are just a formality.
终于成功了
And success at last.
欢迎加入中♥央♥情报局 李先生
Welcome to the CIA, Mr. Lee.
我们要根除他们
We need to root them out.
一个不留
Every one of them.
所以你要不惜一切代价
So do whatever you have to
把他们找出来
and find them.
见到你真好 兄弟
Hey. Good to see you, brother.
是啊 如果不在这么糟的情况下见就更好了
Yeah. I only wish it were under better conditions.
听着 既然他们知道了你的存在
Look, now that they know about you,
想直接释放囚犯是不可能了
the prisoner release is off the table.
而且总统的人决心要
And the president's people are intent
穷追到底
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表