剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
广播一下
Get on the radio.
将其余守卫调离岗位
Pull the remaining guards off the posts
一次一队
one patrol at a time.
叫他们在锅炉房♥集♥合♥
Tell them to meet in the boiler room.
为什么
What for?
我的人会在那里卸除他们的武器
My men will be waiting there to disarm them.
不会有人受伤
Nobody needs to get hurt.
我不会把监狱交给你
I'm not letting you take over this prison.
你升职了
You've been promoted.
调离守卫
Pull the guards.
我不行
I can't.
得由少校下达指令
The order has to come from the major.
但你能执行代码8防范禁闭对吧
You can order a code eight lockdown, though, can't you?
我发誓 再让我吃到狗屎一样的菜...
I swear, if I have to eat one more serving of that crap...
放下武器 趴到地上
Put the guns down and get on the ground.
听到没有 举起手来
You heard him. Hands in the air.
举手 举起手来
Let's see 'em. Let's see 'em.
不管你再问多少次
It doesn't matter how many times you ask me the question.
我的答案还是一样
My response won't change.
侵略活动有悖我们的原则
An invasion is inconsistent with our philosophy.
不管证据是什么吗
No matter the evidence?
据我所知 证据是你们捏造的
For all I know, you've manufactured this evidence.
我们不会伤害你们 也不能伤害你们
We will not harm you, because we cannot.
那样做会暴露我们与人不同的身份
To do so would invalidate who we are as people,
我们必须让步于道德准心
to compromise a moral center
这也是我们存在的主要原因
which forms the very basis of our existence.
什么道德准心
What moral center?
你照索菲娅的旨意杀了你的男友
You murdered your boyfriend on Sophia's orders.
是的
Yes.
这份痛楚也将伴我度过余生
And I have to live with that for the rest of my life.
如果威廉姆招供了 只会造成伤害
And if William had talked, it would've only done harm.
那这算什么
What about this?
他们做过什么
What did they do?
这些人所犯何罪
What was their crime, hmm?
-我们的人不会做这种事 -就是他们干的
- My people would have never done something like this. - They did!
托马斯干的
Thomas did.
索菲娅说 他对于如何适应这里有着异议
Sophia said he had different ideas about how to adapt,
且他这个人缺少耐心 易冲动
that he's less patient, impulsive.
这是她自己说的
Those are her words.
真难相信 他做出这种事...
Is it really so hard to believe he did this...
而你们其余的人也都有这种能力
and that the rest of you are just as capable of it?
打扰了 长官 收到代码8
I'm sorry, sir. A code eight just went out.
所有扣押者须押回牢房♥
All detainees need to go back to their cells,
所有守卫到锅炉房♥集♥合♥
and all guards are to report to the boiler room.
为什么
What for?
通知说马上会有下一步指示
They said instructions will follow.
也许是要做演习
Probably just a drill.
不能让一个演习打断我的审讯
I'm not having this interrogation interrupted for a drill.
可是长官
But, sir--
我可是国家情报局局长
I'm the director of National Intelligence.
此事事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
This is a matter of national security.
我的指令高于一切
I'm overriding the order.
回到岗位上去
Get back to your post, soldier.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我是第三区的贝尔下士
This is corporal Bell, sector three.
我受命留守岗位 完毕
I've got orders to remain at my post, over.
下士 重复一遍 我命令你
Corporal, I say again, you are to report
马上赶去锅炉房♥ 完毕
to the boiler room A.S.A.P., over.
斯特尔林局长撤消该命令
Director Sterling has countermanded the order,
完毕
over.
斯特尔林局长在这里
Director Sterling is here?
我不知道
I didn't know about that, all right?
也许是少校安排的
The--the major would have made those arrangements.
让他留守岗位
Tell him to stay put.
收到 下士 留守岗位
Roger that, corporal. Keep to your post.
-我要抓住斯特尔林 -我们得按计划办事
- I want Sterling. - We need to stay on schedule.
我们已经能救出大家 也拿到了武器
We've got the numbers and the firepower.
斯特尔林不构成威胁
Sterling is not a threat to us.
你知道他对我们的人做了什么吗
Do you know what he's done to our people,
你知道他在这里用过的酷刑吗
the methods he's used here?
我要他付出代价
He has to pay.
告诉我他的确切位置
Tell me exactly where he is.
说
Tell me.
我不知道你期待我怎么回答
I don't know what you want me to say.
我没跟索菲娅联♥系♥过
I haven't been in contact with Sophia.
也没跟托马斯联♥系♥
I haven't been in contact with Thomas.
但我可以告诉你 你所猜想的这些事
All I can tell you is that what you're suggesting
-有悖我们的... -有悖你们的道德
- is not consistent with the-- - Consistent with your morality.
行
Right.
你可以继续说你们的誓言
You can talk all day about your oath.
但事实摆在眼前
But the facts tell a different story.
斯特尔林先生 你要怎样
What would it take, Mr. Sterling....
才肯相信我
to make you believe me?
目前来看
At this stage,
我不知道还有没有这种可能
I'm not sure if that's even possible.
我们被袭击了 长官
We're under attack, sir!
-被谁袭击 -我不知道
- Under attack? By who? - I don't know.
他们 他们穿着制♥服♥ 但不是这里的人
They're--they're in uniform, but they're not stationed here.
我没见过他们
I-I never seen them before.
还有他们手里的武器 不是军队的
And--and the weapons, they're not army issue.
把枪给我
Give me your sidearm.
把枪给我
Give me your sidearm!
给她解铐
Unlock the prisoner.
快
Come on!
下士
Corporal!
谁派你来的 有什么目的
Who sent you? Why are you here?
你没法活着出去的
You'll never get out of here alive, you know.
有什么目的
Why are you here?
救回我们的人
We need our people back.
你想救这些囚犯出去
You're here to break out the prisoners?
救哪些人
Which ones?
所有的
All of them.
托马斯说要全部救出去
Thomas said we need them all.
托马斯
Thomas.
-托马斯在这里 -是的
- Thomas is here? - Yeah.
他还要取你的命
And he wants to see you dead.
长官你没事吧
Are you all right, sir?
她要逃了
She's getting away!
别管她
Don't worry about her.
既然他们能自♥由♥进出
If they're roaming freely,
估计他们已经控制了监狱的守卫
we have to assume they've gained control of the guards in the prison.
我们没法活着出去
We're not getting out of here alive.
但我们可以阻止托马斯
But we have to stop Thomas
不能让他带着囚犯离开
from leaving here with those prisoners.
走吧 你们自♥由♥了 快走 没事的
Let's go. You're free. Come on, it's okay.
快 快走 托马斯来救大家出去
Let's go. You're free to go. Thomas is freeing you.
快 没事了 没事了
Come on, it's okay. It's okay.
托马斯来救大家出去
Thomas is freeing you.
快 快走
Come on, let's go.
惊世
『第一季 第十二集』
托马斯那条信息发至哪里有线索了吗
Where are we in finding the destination of Thomas' message?
信♥号♥♥还在传输中
During its transmission,
卫星轨道超出了地外文明搜寻装置的干扰范围
the satellite rotated out of SETI's interception range.
我们说话这会 兰利那边正在整合
Langley's piecing together all known variables
各种已知变量尽量使其重现
in an effort to try to reconstruct it as we speak.
很好 布雷克在伊诺斯川卡山情况如何
All right, what about Blake at Inostranka?
他有没有发现什么
Has he been able to find out anything
能帮我们找到托马斯
that can help locate Thomas
或至少搞清楚他到底在搞什么鬼
or at least figure out what the hell he's planning?
我们尚未得到斯特尔林局长的任何消息
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表