剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
喂
Hello?
索菲娅
Sophia...
是我
It's me.
你到底怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
六十六年后第一次通话 你就跟我说这个
That's really the first thing you want to say to me after 66 years?
你差点错杀两百条人命
You almost killed 200 people.
又没人丧命 而你也自♥由♥了
Nobody died, and you're free.
-其他事都微不足道 -我可不觉得
- Everything else is details. - Not to me.
现在说自♥由♥还尚早
And I am far from free.
马丁内斯现在肯定
We have to assume that Martinez is doing
正动用全部力量跟踪我
everything in his power to track me.
如果是这样 那我过来会暴露了你
If only so I'll lead them to you.
你这是引火烧身
You've drawn a lot of attention to yourself.
西蒙会实时汇报他们的行动细节
Simon's gonna give us the details to their follow operation.
得救出你 才能开启我们的计划
We need to get you out so we can get started.
包里有可更换的衣服
There's a change of clothes in your bag.
以备万一
It's a safe bet that yours are compromised.
接下来怎么办
And then what?
等我下一步指示
Then I want you to wait for me to tell you what to do.
索菲娅刚经过凡内斯地铁站
Okay, she just passed the Van Ness Station.
离下一站有两英里 特罗森站
The next station's two miles. Metro Center.
很好 墨菲先生
Very good, Mr. Murphy.
同安德鲁斯确认一下外勤人员准备就绪
Please confirm with Andrews that the predators have scrambled.
李探员 一旦无人机开始传送画面
Agent Lee, once the drones start transmitting video,
必须实时发送给外勤人员
I want it fed to your teams on the ground.
我建立一个专线传输
I'll set up a dedicated overlay, sir.
情况怎样
Where are we?
索菲娅乘坐的地铁
Sophia's train is proceeding east
沿红线往东行驶
on the red line right now.
下一站到达特罗森站
It's approaching the Metro Center Station.
确定她仍在车上
Are we sure she's still on the train?
她血液里的钪-46发射出的信♥号♥♥
We're getting a clear signal from the scandium-46
使我们一目了然
in her bloodstream.
这种同位素跟踪法有效时间是多久
And how long will the isotopes stay active?
七小时
Seven hours.
如果她到时也没有去找托马斯
If she hasn't led us to this man Thomas by then,
我们就抓回她
We'll reacquire her.
目标是托马斯 并非索菲娅
Thomas is the target of the operation, not Sophia.
不要伤到她
I don't want her hurt.
事实证明索菲娅是不可信之人
Sophia has proven herself far from trustworthy.
依我看 应视她为危险人物
In my opinion, we must consider her a threat.
我要她活着 布雷克 明白了吗
She survives this, Blake. Am I clear?
有重大进展及时通知我
Pull me out if there are any major developments.
是 总统阁下
Yes, Mr. President.
长官 请允许我带人出勤
Sir, I'd like to join my men in the field.
亲自指挥行动
Supervise their deployment in person.
托马斯 我是西蒙
Thomas, it's Simon.
我们有麻烦
And we have a problem.
索菲娅体内有追踪器
They've got a tracker in Sophia.
在她体内
In her?
他们在食物上做了手脚
They put it in her food.
是放射性同位素
It's a radioactive isotope.
活性期内 无论索菲娅身在何处都能追踪到
While it's active, they'll be able to track her wherever she goes.
肯定有办法把东西取出来
There must be some way to get it out.
别无他法
There isn't.
不过我有个办法也许可以试一试
But there may be another way to deal with it.
很好
Good.
全靠你了
I'm counting on you.
1954年
-水里怎么样 -很棒
- How was it? - It was nice.
加拿大 威尼斯海滩
-你该下水 -水好像很冰
- You should come in. - It looks rough.
亲一个
Hey, give me a kiss.
水很暖呢
No, it's warm.
真的
I swear.
你会喜欢的
You'll love it.
-我喜欢就这样看着你 -是吗
- I like watching you. - Yeah?
你好像很开心
You look happy.
好像第一次发现水
Like you're discovering water for the first time.
我以前生活的地方没有水
Yeah, well, where I'm from there wasn't any.
你从不提你的过去
You never talk about your past.
和你在一起
When I'm with you...
过去都不重要
it doesn't matter.
人生第一次
For the first time in my life,
我摆脱了过去的束缚
I'm free of it.
我爱你 梅森
I love you, Mason.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
让索菲娅在美术馆站下车往东走
Hey. Have Sophia get off at the Gallery Place Station and walk east.
到时看看我的办法是否凑效
By that time, I'll know if this will work.
计划有变
Change of plans.
你血液里被植入了放射性同位素
They've deployed a radioactive isotope in your bloodstream.
怎么办到的
How?
你的朋友马丁内斯在食物上做了手脚
Your friend martinez put it in your food.
长官 索菲娅在换乘站下了车
Sir, she just got off at a stop.
在哪里
Location?
美术馆站
Gallery.
在唐人街
It's Chinatown.
径直走到街上 紧接着左拐
Get up to the street and take an immediate left.
指挥中心报告 目标已出美术馆站
Command just reported the target exited the gallery place station.
你现在在哪
What's your position?
我们离那站还有三个街区 正往那赶
We're three blocks away from the station and closing.
不 待在原地
No, hold your approach.
我不希望有队伍靠近
I don't want the team getting any closer.
你前面是第六大街
Ahead of you is sixth street.
前面左转 继续前进
Gonna make a left, continue on.
过了这条街
Across the street
就会看到我所说的那个地方
you will see the place I've been describing.
-你不看路啊你 -对不起
她到第六大街了
Okay, she's on to sixth,
穿过马路了 走进了一栋大楼
crossing east, entering a building.
这楼是
Which is...
是个咖啡厅
It's a coffee shop.
她会停下来喝咖啡吗
Is it possible she's stopping for coffee?
谢谢
Thank you.
目标不动了
Target's holding.
那是
Is that--
那是真的吗
is that right?
又冒出来一个目标
Okay, we've got a second target.
什么叫又冒出来一个目标
What do you mean a second target?
这是真的吗
Is this right?
我想是的
I think so.
出现三个目标了
Okay, now we have three targets.
究竟怎么回事
What the hell is happening?
我也不知道 长官
I don't know, sir.
现在目标变成五个了
Okay, now we have five targets.
还在不断增加
They keep coming.
叫西蒙派人过去
Have Simon move his men in.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
惊世
『第一季 第六集』
我知道你会来找我
I knew you were looking for me.
这个信念支撑我坚持下来
That's what kept me going.
我想知道我爸爸怎么样了
I need you to tell me what happened to my dad.
我家人怎样了
To my family.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你问不出的
I don't think so.
验一下你的指纹就知道
I'll just I.D. you off your fingerprints.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
你为谁卖♥♥命
Who was it that you work for?
我需要医生
I need a doctor.
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表