剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
去就是了
Just--just go.
我不能就这样
I can't just...
离开你
leave you.
我不能就这样丢下你 我
I can't just leave you behind. I--
你是我的一部分
You're a part of me.
没有你...
And without you...
-一切都没有意义 -好吧
- I have nothing. - Okay.
-好吧 -我到底该 该怎么做
- Okay, okay. - How do I--how do I choose?
-我该怎么选 -我不知道 不知道
- How do I choose? - I don't know. I don't know.
-我不知道 -我不 我该怎么做
- I don't know. - I don't--what do I do?
听我说 我们先睡吧 好不好
You know what? Let's just go to sleep, okay?
-先睡觉吧 -我没法睡
- Let's just go to sleep. - I can't.
你可以的 试一试好不好
Yes, just try, okay? Just try.
我们先睡觉
Let's go to sleep,
明天再想想这件事 好吗
and we'll figure it out tomorrow, okay?
好不好
Okay?
我要带我的人离开这里
I'm taking my people out of here.
你还要他们干什么呢
Why do you need them?
不是已经有其他人跟着你了吗
You've already got others coming, don't you?
你想得没错 我们破译了那信息
That's right. We translated the message.
会来多少人
How many are coming?
他们什么时候来
When are they coming?
我知道你改了大门的密♥码♥
I know you changed the code to the gate.
告诉我新密♥码♥ 这样就不会再有人牺牲了
Tell me the new one, and nobody else has to die.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
看来你要度过一个痛苦的漫漫长夜了
Then it's gonna be a long and painful night for you.
你对我无计可施
There's nothing you can do to me.
只有我一个人知道密♥码♥
I'm the only one who knows the code.
而你永远别想从我口中套出来
And you'll never get it out of me.
过去你把他们囚禁起来
You took away their freedom.
现在我要替他们讨回来
I'm gonna get it back for them.
他们理应获得自♥由♥
It's what they deserve.
那被你处死的那些囚犯呢
And what about the detainees that you had executed--
效忠索菲娅的那群人
the ones who were loyal to Sophia?
-闭嘴 -他们就应该被处死吗
- Shut up! - Is that what they deserved--
如果你还不肯说出密♥码♥
If the next thing out of your mouth isn't the code,
我将让你血溅整个房♥间
I will cover this room with your blood.
动手啊
Do it already!
最后一次机会
Last chance.
等等 别开枪
Wait, wait! Don't do it!
我知道密♥码♥
I have the code.
别听他的 他骗你呢
Don't listen to him. He's lying.
-我知道密♥码♥ -他撒谎
- I have the code. - He's lying!
我真知道 我看着他编写系统的
I have it! I saw him program the system!
给他松绑
Untie him.
不 不是他 他跟我们一起走
No, not him. He comes with us.
我们走
Let's go!
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
我们走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
你一定要阻止托马斯
You have to stop Thomas.
他想做的是毁掉地球 但请相信我...
What he wants will destroy you, but please believe me...
我们其他人不是这样想的
We don't all want this.
快跑
Run.
走 我们走
Let's go, let's go!
快点 马上要起飞了
Come on, let's go! We're taking off!
我们得走了 下一轮换班的来了
We have to go! The next shift is coming!
坚持住
Hold on.
再坚持一下
Just hold on.
后援马上就到
There's help on the way.
相信我
Believe me.
肖恩
Sean?
肖恩
Sean?
肖恩
Sean?
肖恩
Sean?
你好 丹普西博士
Hello, Dr. Dempsey.
真抱歉打扰你了
I'm sorry to have to bother you.
没关系的 别放在心上
Oh, no, no. Don't be silly.
听说你来过电♥话♥我就很担心
I was concerned when I heard that you'd called.
-你还好吗 -我很好
- Are you all right? - I'm fine.
只怕蕾拉·布坎南和她的男友
But I'm afraid Leila Buchanan and her boyfriend
已经发现了测试对象 并把他们放了
were able to find and free the test subjects.
知道了
I see.
那个男孩 叫什么名字
The boy, what's his name?
肖恩·沃克
Sean Walker.
沃克
Walker.
找到你了
There you are.
你知道吗 等你像我这么老了
You know, when you get to be as old as I am,
再看过去 现在和未来
the lines between the past, the present,
彼此间的界线
and the future...
就会变得模糊起来
they begin to blur.
先生 我好像没听明白
Sir, I'm not sure that I follow.
请原谅
Oh, forgive me.
我不应该指望你能听懂的
I-I shouldn't expect you to understand.
我只是有种感觉
It's just that I have a feeling
这位沃克先生与我
that this Mr. Walker and I
将会再一次碰面的
will cross paths again...
很快
Soon.
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表