剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
Tell the pilot to turn the plane around.
把手放在身后
You get your hands behind your back.
把手放在你身后
Get your hands behind your back!
快
Now!
这好说
Okay, all right.
天哪
Oh, my god.
这是怎么...
What the--
那究竟怎么回事 谁在里面
What the hell was that? Who's in there?
伊莱亚斯·马丁内斯总统
总统行宫
佛罗里达州 珊瑚墙市
好 三 二...
Okay, three, two...
等等
Wait a minute!
戴维 生日快乐
Feliz ccumplea s, David.
生日快乐 我的宝贝
Feliz ccumplea s, mi mor.
-谁要吃蛋糕 -我
- Who wants cake? - Me!
克里斯蒂娜 蛋糕我就免了吧
Hi, Christina. I'll have to pass on the cake.
行 别给副总统蛋糕吃啦
Okay, no cake for the Vice President,
你们都要 对吧
But everyone else wants some, right?
要 我要
Yeah! me! Me!
抱歉 得走了
Sorry, got to go.
好的
It's okay.
这算什么 一次批斗大会吗
So this is, what, an intervention?
总统阁下 您在犯错误
Mr. President, you're making a mistake,
在场的每一位都同意这点
And everyone here agrees.
斯特尔林局长的意思是
what Director Sterling is saying
我们想劝您再斟酌一番
is that we want to urge you to reconsider one more time.
不 我意已决
Yeah. No, I'm not changing my mind.
主意已定
I'm not.
我们准备关掉那个设施
We're closing the facility.
为这个我们都讨论多少次了
How many times have we had this discussion?
太多次了
Too many times.
我理解您的家人曾在古巴生活了很艰难
I understand your family had it rough back in Cuba,
但您不可以让个人感情
But you can't let personal feelings
影响到您的决定
affect your decisions...
-布雷克 -不能在
-Blake. -Not when the safety
国民危难之际 做此决断
of our citizens is at stake.
你是说我意气用事吗
You're saying I'm unable to be objective
就因为我的家庭背景 是吗
because of my background-is that what you're saying?
阁下 请恕我冒昧
with all due respect, sir,
我的确是那个意思
that is exactly what I'm saying.
布雷克 别这样
Blake, please.
没关系 让他说下去
No, no, no, let him talk. Let him talk.
为了大众的安全
We sacrifice the rights of the few
我们始终得牺牲个别人的权利
for the safety of the many all the time.
现在您希望行善积德
Now, you want to do the noble thing.
我理解
I get it.
可眼下不是时候
But now is not the time.
此刻才是最佳时机
Now is the perfect time.
这不仅仅是保护少数人的权利
It's not just about protecting the rights of the few.
这关系到人♥权♥的保护
This is about protecting human rights.
这些人也许不是美♥利♥坚♥的公民
Now, these people may not be Americans,
可我们是
But we are.
看看我们都对他们做了什么吧
Look what we have done to them.
我们伤害了这些人
We've abused them.
我们非法扣留了
We've detained them,
他们 在经历了那么多事之后
Illegally, after all this time.
我认为一个国家不应该这样
That's not what this country's about,
也不能再这样
not anymore.
-先生们 我们 -不 不
- Gentlemen, we - no, no, no, no, no.
你们将要做的
What you're about to do
会使大量美国民众感到不安
is gonna make a lot of Americans nervous,
这也包括我
myself included,
所以我们如何安抚大众
so how are we supposed to reassure the public
在我们还没有答案之前
When we don't have answers yet?
伊莱 现在情况是
Eli, what it comes down to is,
我们还没掌握足够的资料能让我们
we don't have enough information
放心到可以放他们出来
to feel safe enough to let them out.
总统阁下
Mr. President...
现在取消新闻发布会还不算太晚
It's not too late to cancel the press conference.
就算我推迟发表这份声明
Even if I delayed this announcement,
我们也已经全权授予一个记者在保密的情况下
we have already granted one reporter exclusive access
独家采访并跟进这件事
to keep a lid on this until today.
各位 已经太晚了
Guys, it's too late.
消息已经放出去了
The information is already out there.
好吧 让世人知晓吧
All right, then fine. Let the public find out.
但是拜托你了 伊莱
Just, please, Eli,
别把他们放出来
don't let them out.
十三个月前
布雷克 你怎么可以瞒着我这个东西
For god sakes, Blake, how could you keep this from me?
最高机密 国♥家♥安♥全♥材料 内含特殊情报
你怎么想的 是打算就这样瞒着我
What'd you think. You were just gonna keep running this thing
然后偷偷运作这个吗
without my knowledge?
我无话可说 阁下
Plausible deniability, sir.
这就是你的借口吗
Oh, that's your excuse?
跟伊诺斯川卡山设施有关的资料
Information regarding the Mt. Inostranka facility
一直都是必读的
has always been on a need-to-know basis.
我是美国总统
I am the President of the United States.
你得告诉我
I need to know.
那这是真的
So this is true.
这...
This is...
这全都是真的
This is all true.
-是的 -难以置信
- Yes.- Unbelievable.
总共有多少个
So how many are there?
有多少个犯人
How many prisoners?
九十七个
97.
我能否知道您是怎么拿到这档案的
May I ask how you obtained this file?
不能
No, you may not.
中♥央♥情报局监察这个计划已经很多年了
Look, the CIA has overseen this program for many years.
我可以向您保证 一切都在掌握之中
I can assure you, everything's under control.
您完全不需要担心
There's no need for you to be concerned.
我要去那里
I want to go there.
我要见他们
I want to meet them.
伊诺斯川卡山
阿♥拉♥斯加
就是这里了
Here it is.
欢迎来到伊诺斯川卡山
Welcome to Mount Inostranka.
小队 立正
Detail, ten hut!
保持原地
Carry on!
按您的要求 我已把所有的囚犯
I've assembled the detainees in the mess hall,
集♥合♥到这个厅
just as you asked.
我也想看看他们住的地方
I also want to see their living quarters
以及他们的实验室
and their research labs.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
但首先 您说您想
But first, you said
先跟他们的领导见面
you might want to meet their leader.
总统阁下
Mr. President,
我是索菲娅
I'm Sophia.
迈阿密现场直播
Live from Miami,
在总统演讲之后
coming up following a presidential address,
考虑到全世界可能还笼罩在迷雾之中
anticipated worldwide and still shrouded in mystery.
我会给马丁内斯总统
I will sit down with President Martinez
进行一个独家专访
for an exclusive interview.
派对的嘉宾都已离去
The party guests have all left.
这是您演讲的正稿
Here's the final draft of your speech.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
索菲娅
Sophia.
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢您
Thank you.
你确定自己准备好了吗
Are you sure you're ready to do this?
我们从很久以前就准备好了
We've been ready for a long time.
你们的时机终于到了 我的朋友
Well, your time has come, my friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表