剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
她要把我们的人都带来
she's bringing all of our people here.
要带人来
But in order to do that
就得先腾出点空间
she needs to make room for them.
也就意味着要屠♥杀♥人类 蕾拉
It means genocide for humans, Leila.
要彻底消灭他们
Wiping them out.
地球上总共有七十亿人
There's 7 billion people on Earth.
她做不到 根本不可能
That's--she can't. It's not possible.
行动已经开始了
It's already begun.
我设法彻查了一下托马斯的家
I managed to look through Thomas's house.
那儿有些西伯利亚摩尔曼斯克附近的地图
There were maps of Siberia, near Murmansk.
他们想在那里找一种武器
They're looking for some kind of weapon there.
有个女人的名字写在其中一张地图上
A woman's name had been written on one of the maps--
伊莉娜·博格达诺夫
A Irina Bogdanov.
你要想办法放话出去
You need to get word out.
必须阻止她
We have to stop her.
他们拿走了我的手♥机♥
They took my cell.
我试过屋里的电♥话♥
I tried using the phone at the house.
线路断了
It's dead.
索菲娅的助手们有电♥话♥
Sophia's lieutenants, they have phones.
你必须要通知当局
I want you to call the authorities,
能联♥系♥上谁是谁
anyone you can get ahold of.
你得警告他们
You need to warn them.
去 快去
Go. Get help.
快去
Go.
我们得检查一下房♥间
We'll need to sweep the room.
不需要了
That won't be necessary.
这是例行程序
It's protocol.
房♥里很安全
The room is clear.
是
Sir.
相信你不会把这事说出去
I trust you won't mention this to anyone.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
副总统先生
Mr. Vice President...
我很高兴你能同意和我见面
I'm so glad you agreed to meet.
我们要谈的太多了
We have much to discuss.
我来此的唯一目的就是要结束这一切
The only reason why I'm here is to put an end to this.
可我觉得你还有别的目的
Somehow I suspect that's not entirely true.
你是凶手 是战犯
You're a murderer and a war criminal.
给我个不杀你的理由
Give me one reason not to pull this trigger.
你杀了我 我的族人会把我当成烈士
If you kill me, you'll make me a martyr for my people.
更多的美国人会为此丧命
More Americans will end up dying.
我为什么要相信你的话
Why should I believe a word you say?
我的族人将大举降临
My people are coming here in great numbers.
人类的数量也必将会大幅度的减少
The human population will have to be substantially reduced.
我们会反击的
We will fight back.
你们毫无胜算
And you will lose.
你也见识到我们的能耐了
You saw the destruction that we are capable of.
相信我 这只是个开始
Believe me when I tell you that was only the beginning.
为什么告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
很遗憾 只有少数国家
It's regrettable, but some countries
可以与我们共存
will have to be destroyed while others
剩下的将悉数灭亡
will be allowed to coexist with us.
我是在给你机会拯救你的国家
I'm offering you the chance to save your country.
你以为我们会就这样坐以待毙
You think we'll just sit back
任由你们来掌管整个地球吗
and allow you to take over the world?
美国不会这样
That is not America.
那不是我们的作风
That is not who we are.
不 没有人要你们坐以待毙
No, no one is suggesting that you sit back.
我想要你在新的秩序当中先发制人
I want you to take an active role in the new order.
我一直都坚信 通过互信合作
I have always believed that, through cooperation and trust,
我们的人♥民♥能够在一起生活
our people can live together.
不幸的是 你们的总统已经不再
Unfortunately, your President no longer
共同愿景这一未来了
shares this vision.
他被仇恨蒙住了双眼 一心向战
He is blinded by hatred, intent on war.
悲惨的事实使得
But the tragic fact remains
马丁内斯不听任何人劝解
that Martinez won't listen to reason.
无论是你 还是其他人
Not from you, not from anyone.
所以我们只能选择一种
So we are left with a more...
更加彻底的方式了
permanent solution.
不行
No.
有了更为理性的领袖掌权
With a more rational leader in power,
我们就可以在和平的基础上商讨
we can negotiate the terms of our coexistence
共存的条件
without violence.
不行
No.
你就是那个领袖 副总统先生
You are that leader, Mr. Vice President.
美国的未来在你手上
You hold the future of America in your hands.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
我们会帮助你的
We will help you.
没有血光 没有痕迹
It will be clean, untraceable.
这将是你对这个国家毕生奉献的极致
A culmination of your lifelong devotion to this country.
我想要等你的
I tried waiting up.
真的
I really did.
我爱你
I love you...
很爱你
So much.
我也是
Me too.
我们共处的时间越来越少了
We barely see each other anymore
我们的生活也充满了矛盾
and the time we have is fraught.
亲爱的 对不起
Honey, I'm sorry.
我只希望能成为你深爱的人
I want to be the man you fell in love with.
不管日子多难 不论何时我看到你
No matter how hard times are, whenever I look at you,
伊莱亚斯 我都爱你
Elias, you are.
深深地爱着你
You really are.
我还能回忆起我们在伯利兹的时候
I can picture us in Belize...
我在那里爱上了你
Where I fell in love with you.
你一直都忙着看旅行指南
Your head was all in those guidebooks.
但是你却忽略了周围的大好风景
Meanwhile, the sights were all around you.
我只是不想留下遗憾嘛
Well, I didn't want to miss anything.
过去一点
Hey, slide over.
你把一切都计划好了
You had everything all planned out.
但是你什么都没计划
And you were not having any of it.
我记得就是这样
That's what I remember.
那是因为我不在乎那些风景
'Cause I didn't care about seeing the sights.
我早就看过了
I'd seen them all before.
我只想和你在一起
I only cared about being with you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
什么
About what?
你说那些美景你都看过了
You said you had seen everything before.
怎么可能
But how could you?
那是你第一次去那里
You'd never been before that trip.
我是说我看过照片了
I meant pictures.
听着好像是你之前去过那里
It sounded like you'd been there before.
没有
No.
你还说 你的家人当时也在那儿
You also said at the time that your family was there.
我们没看见他们啊
We never saw them.
时间太久了 我不记得了
That was so long ago, I don't remember.
时间不早了
Let's just go to sleep.
赶紧睡吧
It's getting late.
好吧
Uh-huh. Okay.
知道了
Got it.
等参议员有时间会给你回电♥话♥的
I'll have the Senator call you as soon as she's available.
有何贵干
Can I help you?
我是来见凯瑟琳的
I'm here to see Catherine.
总统先生来了
The, um-- the President is here.
总统先生 如果是为了那天的事
Sir, if this is about the other day,
请原谅我
please forgive me.
我有时候太心直口快了
Sometimes I don't know when to stop.
文件在哪里
Where's the file?
怎么 发生了什么事
Why? Did something happen?
文件在哪里
Where's the file?
有多少人知道这事
How many people know about this?
只有我
Nobody but me.
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表