剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
等等 那是什么 什么声音
Wait, what was that? What's that noise?
别停 继续录 继续录
No, keep it rolling. Keep it rolling!
新闻发布会即将开始
The press conference was just about to start now,
但是现在地面和墙壁都在震动
but the ground and wall just started shaking!
声音从那来的 等等
There's this noise! Wait!
有状况
Something's happening!
我不知道 我不知道这是什么
No, I don't know! I'm not sure what this is!
天呐 天呐
Oh, my god! Aah! Oh, my god!
跑 快跑 把摄像机扔了
Run! Run! Drop the camera!
扔了摄像机 快跑 跑
Drop the camera! Run! Run!
23分钟前
迈阿密 一切都有可能
再广播一次 欢迎登陆艾威亚斯航♥空♥公♥司♥
Once again, welcome aboard Avias Airway
飞往圣保罗的514航♥班♥
flight 514 to Sao Paolo.
现在请乘客确认
At this time, please make sure
您的安全带是否已经系好
your seatbelts are securely fastened,
您的靠背和盘桌
your seat backs and tray tables
是否处于直立状态
are in the upright position,
还有您随身携带的行李是否
and your carry-on luggage is stowed
已经安放在舱顶行李箱里
either in the overhead bin
或者您前方座位下面
or under the seat in front of you.
现在也请您关闭所有的电子设备
Now is the time also to switch off all electronics.
当我们到达目的地时
The captain will let you know when it's safe
机长会通知各位乘客可以使用认可的设备
to use all approved devices once we've reached...
先生 请您回到座位上去
Sir, you need to be in your seat, please.
不好意思 我刚才有点不舒服
Sorry. I just wasn't feeling well.
-我给您拿点 -不用了 我没事 谢谢
- Can I get you some... - No, I'm all right. Thanks.
空服人员会给您
Your cabin crew will be bringing around
提供自选饮料
a beverage of your choice,
现在请各位坐好 放松 祝您旅途愉快
but for now, sit back, relax, and enjoy your flight.
我能坐这吗
Can I sit there?
-您还好吗 -没事 没事
- You all right? - Yeah, yeah.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
-五 六 七 -蕾拉
- five, six, seven... - Leila?
十一天前
你穿这件一定非常漂亮
This is gonna be great on you.
别忘了要拿回来
Just make sure that you bring it back.
我觉得这件不太合身
I don't think that's gonna fit.
-当然会合身的 -十六 十七
- Of course it's gonna fit. - 16, 17...
萨曼莎 先别玩了好吗
Samantha, can you please stop?
你会感谢我把这件衣服给了你
You're gonna thank me that I gave you that,
因为夜晚在游轮上会非常冷
because it gets chilly on those cruise ships at night,
你得穿上它
so I want you to wear that.
-老妈 好吧我穿 -你要穿啊
- Mom, I promise. - Yeah, you're gonna wear it.
-我会穿的 -你最好穿上
- I'm gonna wear it. - You better wear it.
很好 萨曼莎 你能消停一会吗
Good. Samantha, will you please stop?
好吧 妈妈 我能去坐游轮吗
Fine. But, mom, can I go on a cruise?
-萨曼莎 -你想坐游轮吗
- Samantha. - You want to go on a cruise?
想啊 带上我 带上我
Yeah! Take me, take me, take me!
这次不行 不过你知道吗
Not this time, but you know what?
也许下次
Maybe next.
这次你得留下来陪爸爸妈妈 好吗
This time, you have to watch mom and dad, okay?
-好吧 -好吗
- All right. - All right?
-拉勾 -拉勾
- Pinkie promise? - Pinkie promise.
这是游轮的主航线
This is the main line for the ship.
不过他们说应该会有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥的
But they said that we should have a cell signal...
-好的 太好了 -一般情况下应该会有
- Okay, great. - Most of the time anyway.
好吧 别担心
All right, don't worry.
我们这次会让你们小两口独处了
We'll leave you lovebirds alone this time.
没事 我 我只是
Oh, no, that...I just...I'm...
我只是在想
Yeah, I just was thinking, um...
那个
Uh, listen, um...
我知道
I know that this is, uh...
现在说这个 也许不太合适
probably isn't the, uh, best time to do this,
因为我们马上就出发了 可是
since we're leaving very soon, but, um...
我还是想在出发前和你谈谈
I just wanted to talk to you before we go,
我知道这有点老套
and I know this is kind of old-fashioned.
事实上的确很老套
It's completely old-fashioned, actually,
我也知道你很爱你女儿
but I also know how much you love your daughter,
我知道的
uh, obviously, and, um...
肖恩 放松点 我会祝福你的
Sean, relax, you have my blessing.
真的吗
I do?
你会好好照顾她
Well, you're gonna take good care of her,
爱她 珍惜她 给她最好的 是吧
love her, cherish her, all that good stuff, right?
是的 是的 当然 一定会的
Yes. Yes, yes, of course. Absolutely.
很好
Good.
那你就得到我的祝福了
Then you have my blessing, hmm?
比我预想的要简单
Oh, that was easier than I thought.
当然 要是你让她伤心了
Of course, if you hurt her in any way,
我不会放过你的
I will have to kill you.
我知道了
Yes, I get that.
-再见 小家伙 -这是我的 对吗
- Bye, shorty. - This is mine, right?
对 没错
Yes, that's right.
照顾好自己 老妈
You take care, okay, mom?
好了 过段时间见
All right, see you in a bit, okay?
再见
Bye.
东西都带齐了吗
Everybody sure they got everything?
-齐了 -再见
- Yes. - Bye.
-肖恩 -知道了
- Sean? - Yes, sir.
-再见 宝贝 -再见
- Bye, sweetie. - Bye.
好了
Okay, then...
准备完毕 获准出发
Cleared for departure.
先生 请您回到自己的座位上
Sir, you need to sit down, please.
-先生 请您坐... -他有枪
- Sir, please sit...Aah! - He's got a gun!
过去
Get over there!
他有枪
He's got a gun!
《惊世》第一季第一集
西蒙·李
快接啊
Come on!
快点 接啊
Come on, pick up!
我是弗雷德·德科斯塔
Fred Decosta.
你是主管吗
Are you the man in charge?
接下来的九分钟我都是
Well, for the next nine minutes, yes, I am.
仔细听我说 弗雷德
Okay, listen to me carefully, Fred.
514航♥班♥上有一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
There's a terrorist on flight 514.
别让飞机起飞
Do not let it take off.
你要阻止那架飞机 不然会死很多人
You need to stop that plane, or many people will die!
好的 听着 如果这是个玩笑
Okay, listen, if this is some kind of a joke--
听着 弗雷德 我们没时间扯这些
Hey, look, Fred, we really don't have time for this, okay?
告诉我
Just--just tell me,
你要怎么才肯阻止飞机起飞
what would it take for you to stop that plane?
炸♥弹♥威胁 够了吗
A bomb threat, would that do it?
好吧好吧 514航♥班♥上有枚炸♥弹♥
Okay, fine, there's a bomb on flight 514.
听到没
Did you hear me?
听到了
Yeah, I heard you.
伊诺斯川卡山
阿♥拉♥斯加
13个月前
我们抓到威廉姆了
We've recaptured William.
所以我来这了
That's why I'm here.
他的行踪在洛杉矶暴露
We finally tracked him down
我们终于追捕到他
hiding in plain sight in Los Angeles.
两天前我们把他引了出来
Extracted him two days ago.
尽管困难重重 你们还是抓到他了
You found him... after all this time.
是的 但他
Yeah, he's, uh...
我们要把他遣回 他好像一点都不怕
He's not exactly thrilled about being back.
而且我们可能有麻烦了
And we may have a problem.
他觉得他可以交换情报
He thinks he can buy his freedom back,
来重获自♥由♥
trade it for information.
什么情报
What kind of information?
他打算告诉他们那个事件
He's going to tell them about the event.
不会的
He can't.
他会的
He's going to.
你得说服他改变主意
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表