剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
本打算早上就来汇报的
I was gonna report in the morning.
家里事重要
Family's important.
罗伯茨小姐 来 坐吧
Ms. Roberts, come, sit.
我很欣赏你
I like you.
一直很欣赏
I always have.
要咖啡吗
Coffee?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you. I'm good.
草本代糖
Herbal sweetener.
我想要停止摄取普通糖分
Trying to cut sugar out of my diet.
我很想知道在德克萨斯
I'm interested in what happened in Texas
那位机长的女儿还有她男友什么情况
with the pilot's daughter and her boyfriend.
不走运
That was unfortunate.
我也差点死在那里
I barely made it out of there alive.
你的搭档卡特也这么说
Your associate Carter said as much.
不过 他
However, he, uh...
说他不清楚
wasn't sure how they...
他们怎么成功逃脱的
pulled off their escape.
他似乎是觉得有内鬼帮助他们
He seemed to feel they may have had inside help.
不是 只是当时猝不及防
No. We were just caught off guard.
沃克跟局里工作的那女人提早到了
Walker and the bureau woman arrived ahead of schedule,
他们进来就开枪
and they came in firing--
但你成功逃离了
But you managed to get away.
卡特也一样
As did Carter.
明白了
I see.
我想你已经准备好重新干活了
Well, I assume you're ready to resume your work,
来帮我解决一个问题
help me solve a problem.
目标是谁
Who's the target?
雷蒙德·贾维斯
Raymond Jarvis.
副总统吗
The Vice President?
是的
Yeah.
有什么麻烦吗 罗伯茨小姐
Will that be a problem, Ms. Roberts?
对他才是麻烦
Only for him.
长官 大楼已经戒♥严♥
Sir, the building's been swept.
医生办公室也清好场 等候您的到来
Your doctor's office is clear for your arrival.
谢谢
Thank you.
各位 送到这里就行了
This is as far as you go, gentlemen.
-好的 -谢谢
- Of course, sir. - Thank you.
总统先生 斯特尔林局长
Mr. President, Director Sterling.
请务必提高警戒处理副总统这件事
We need your highest discretion in a matter retaining to the Vice President.
立刻带他回到这里
I want him brought back here immediately.
立即介入 弄清行程细节
Patch in, talk to his detail.
这件事是最高急件
He's needed with the utmost urgency.
请报告副总统的行踪
I need a 20 on the V.P.
总统阁下 他正在看医生
He's in with his physician, sir.
不管 直接带出来
I don't care. Get him out of there.
收到
Copy that.
阁下 我们要进来
We need to come in, sir.
副总统阁下 一切还好吗
Vice President Jarvis, is everything all right?
阁下
Sir?
他不见了
He's gone!
阁下 副总统
Sir, the Vice President...
不在医生的诊疗室
He's not in the doctor's exam room.
-什么意思 -他不见了
- What are you saying? - He's gone.
这怎么可能
How in the hell is that possible?
里面还有一扇通往外面的门
There was another door leading out of the room.
-总统阁下 -建立一个搜查范围
- Mr. President-- - Establish a perimeter.
所有可用的外勤人员都加入搜索
Activate every available field agent
并加大搜索范围
and expand that perimeter.
每个角落都要搜
Comb every inch.
没找到他就别回来
Do not come back without him.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
奉命来杀你的
We were sent here to kill you.
求你别这样 你想要什么
Please... what do you want?
我要退出
I want out.
不懂你的意思 我怎么帮你
I don't understand. How am I supposed to help you?
拿你的命换丹普西的命
Your life for Dempsey's.
你去自首
You need to come clean now,
告诉他们是他在幕后操纵刺杀总统
tell'em how he was behind trying to kill the President.
听我说 我不知道他怎么冤枉你的
Listen, I don't know how he wronged you--
丹普西利用我们而已
Dempsey played us both.
他打着爱国旗帜糊弄你
He sold you on patriotism,
这不是事情真♥相♥
but that's not what this is really about,
也不是他真正的目的
what he's really after.
你的意思是
What are you saying?
干掉他
Bury him.
这是全身而退的唯一办法
That's the only way either one of us getting out of here alive.
肖恩 天哪
Sean. Oh, God.
我们得找到他
We have to find him.
他不在这 也许警♥察♥把他带走了
He's not here. Maybe-- maybe the police took him.
也许他在里面什么的
Maybe--maybe he's inside or something.
来 接着找 好吗
Come on. Just keep looking, okay?
他一定在这附近 我们得找到他
He's here. We're gonna find him.
那边 那边
There. There.
在那里
There.
肖恩 肖恩
Sean. Sean.
肖恩
Sean.
脉搏微弱
Pulse is thready.
-宝贝醒醒啊 -血肿正在扩大
- Baby, wake up. - Hematoma's expanding.
我们得现在处理 他失血太多
We need to do this now. He is bleeding out.
-肖恩 醒醒 -我需要你帮我
- Sean, wake up. - I need you to cut
剪开他的裤子 直到膝盖部位
through his pants, up to his knee, okay?
动手吧
Let's go.
好了就告诉我
Let me know when you're done.
好的
Okay.
我们要把这个拧进他的胫骨
we need to screw this into his tibial bone.
你要一直压着这里别动
You're gonna apply steady pressure right here.
看着我 直到你感觉到有东西爆开
Okay? Look at me. Until you feel a pop.
-什么 -来吧
- What? - Come on.
我们要把盐水直接注射到他的骨髓里
We'll run the saline right into his marrow.
这是最快的让他造血的方法
It's the quickest way to restore his blood volume.
赶紧 别犹豫
Let's go! Hurry up! Come on!
-好了 我感觉到了 -很好
- Okay, I-I felt it. - Okay, good.
把这个钩住
Hook this up...
然后袋子放的越高越好
and then hang the bag really high, okay?
我现在要打开伤口
I'm gonna open up the wound
找到出血点 将血止住
and try to find the bleeder, tie it off.
-放好了 -很好
- I got it. - Good.
流血太多了
There's too much blood.
我找不到动脉
I can't find the artery.
把这个打开
Open these up.
帮我把纱布堆在这里
Help me pack off the area with gauze, okay?
-先把血擦开 -加油 加油
- We need to dry it up. - Come on. Come on.
撕开 别慌 先撕开
Tear it open--focus-- tear it open
轻压这里 明白了吗
and dab it in there, all right?
别这么对我
Don't do this to me.
这里 就是这里 把血止住 赶紧
Come on, get in there. Just dab up the blood, come on.
很好 很好
All right, good, good, good, good, good. Okay.
加油啊
Come on.
加油啊 亲爱的
Come on, baby.
太好了 我找到了
Okay, okay, I got it.
听着 我要你把手指放到这里 就这里
Okay, listen, I need you to put your finger right there, okay?
赶紧 别犹豫
Come on, let's go!
很好 手别动
We've got it. Good. Don't move.
-肖恩 -蕾拉
- Sean. - Leila.
肖恩 我就在这 亲爱的
Sean, I'm here. I'm here, baby.
很好 听我说
All right, listen to me.
无论如何 别动 明白吗
Whatever you do, do not move, okay?
我在这里
I'm here.
很好
All right.
估计是伤到了肱部的一条主血管
Looks like a branch of the brachial.
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表