剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
被痛苦所迫
by...by pain.
索菲娅 痛苦已经够多了
There's been enough pain, Sophia.
大家的痛苦都够多了
For everyone.
包括你
Including you.
索菲娅 你可以结束这些痛苦
You can end this, Sophia.
不要再伤及无辜了
No one else needs to get hurt.
你应该知道
You should know
扩散的病毒已经被控制了
that the spread of the virus has stopped.
怎么办到的
How?
至少部分控制住了 多亏了你的那位朋友
At least in part because of someone you know.
肖恩·沃克
Sean Walker.
肖恩
Sean?
他没事吧
Is he okay?
他很好
Yes, he's all right.
蕾拉 还有件事
There's something else, Leila.
我们在你的实验室里发现了些东西
Something we found in your labs.
机器的读数显示你没事
All right, your readings are coming up clean.
我们再次确认毒理检验后会通知你
We'll let you know as soon as we double check the tox screen.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
罗伯茨小姐 轮到你做扫描了
All right, Ms. Roberts. We're ready to scan you now.
请跟我来
Please follow me.
这事还没完
This isn't over yet.
我不知道 但是
Look, I don't know how, but...
据我所知 索菲娅还会带她的人过来
As far as I know, Sophia's still bringing our people here.
肖恩 你要知道
Sean, what you need to know is
我们以前来过这里
our people were here before.
我们先来到地球的
We were here first.
我不明白
I don't... I don't understand.
在人类诞生之前 地球曾是我们的家
This place was our home before it was yours.
你们为什么要离开
Why did you...leave?
因为我们深信
Because my people believe that
如果我们留在这里 会有大事发生
if we stay here something will happen to all of us.
我们称为"惊世"
We call it The Event.
是一种重生
It's a rebirth.
接下来 我们的族人会
The next step for our people.
产生改变
We'll change.
进化成新的物种
Evolve into something else.
更强大的物种
Something greater.
而地球人却活不下来
But your people won't survive it.
为什么
Why not?
怎么回事
What happens?
车到了
Our transportation's here.
我们得马上到白宫去
We're needed at the White House...Now.
等等 西蒙
Wait. Simon.
西蒙
Simon!
所有的答案都在那本卷轴里
Look, all the answers are hidden in that scroll.
我们是怎么来的
About where we come from...
又是怎么没的
And about how this all ends.
-布雷克 -总统先生
- Blake. - Mr. President.
很高兴见到你
It is good to see you, sir.
我也是
And you.
我也是
And you.
李探员
Agent Lee.
我欠你一条命
I believe I owe you my life.
谢谢
Thank you.
剩下的那些需要私聊的事
And anything else we have to say to each other,
咱们回头再说
we'll talk about later.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们知道索菲娅
Now, we know Sophia
要把她的人带来这里
intends on bringing her people here.
我要知道时间和方式
I need to know when, how,
是否能阻止她
and if we can stop it.
对索菲娅的审问还在进行中
Sophia's still being secured and vetted,
我们不能指望她坦白
and we can't expect her to tell us anything.
我们知道些什么
What do we know?
我猜托马斯建造的那个传送门
Well, I assume the portal that Thomas built
是她计谋的一部分
is a part of how she's doing it.
但是还没有任何消息透露出
But there were never more than vague rumors
这个传送门的位置
as to where it might be.
斯特尔林局长说 你们的星球快灭亡了
Director Sterling told me your world is dying,
索菲娅还要把
and that Sophia intended on bringing
你门全部人都带来
your entire population here.
你们有多少人口
How many people are we talking about?
二十五亿
2 1/2 billion.
但是她现在不能腾出空间
Now that she's failed to make room,
她会不会取消计划呢
you sure she won't call it off?
她别无选择
She has no choice.
我们的太阳要变成超新星了
Our sun is close to supernova.
星球受到太阳辐射
The planet is being irradiated.
她还能找到什么地方
Where does she think she's going to put
可以容纳二十五亿人
2 1/2 billion people?
我不知道 先生
I don't know, sir.
在我看来这不可能
It doesn't seem possible to me,
但这就是索菲娅的计划
but it is Sophia's plan.
关于传送门所在位置的那些说法
These rumors about the location of the portal.
有多准确
How precise were they?
很不准确
They weren't.
这些说法大都认为传送门位于亚洲某处
Most of them had the portal located somewhere in Asia,
但是没有精确定位
but doesn't exactly pin it down.
-这仅是个开始 -可能还不止
- It's a start. - It may be more than that.
我查看了各个部门的
I was going over the hourly logs
每小时的工作日志
across the departments.
国安局的记录显示 贾维斯亲自下令
According to the NSA, Jarvis personally ordered them
改变了一枚间谍卫星的位置
to redirect the surveillance satellite
那卫星本是监视亚洲 西♥藏♥地区的
that covers part of Asia... an area in Tibet.
我们已经把这架卫星调回了预设位置
We've adjusted the satellite back to its default position
现在收到了数据流
and are receiving streaming data.
这是什么地方
What are we looking at?
这是在印度次大♥陆♥
This is an area between
和青藏高原之间的地区
the Indian subcontinent and the Tibetan plateau.
我们发现这一地区有不正常的
And we're picking up an area of anomalous
电磁辐射 就在高原南部
electromagnetic radiation just south of the plateau.
稍等片刻
Stand by for that.
那是什么
What is that?
就是它
That's it.
传送门阵列
The portal array.
有电磁辐射
The electromagnetic radiation.
说明它已经启用了
That means it's been activated.
这意味着什么呢
What does that mean?
意味着他们要来了
It means they're coming.
谢谢
中国总理会去调查一下
The Chinese premier will have it checked out,
但无论我怎样坦白情况
but there's no way he'd bomb it,
他也不肯炸掉它
no matter how much of the truth I told him.
你确定再没什么能告诉我们的了吗
You sure there's nothing else you can tell us?
关于它的机械构造
About its mechanics
或任何能对抗它 停止它的信息
or anything to counteract it, stop it?
没有 我很抱歉 我也想帮忙
No. I'm sorry. I wish I could.
这他妈都是怎么了
What the hell is happening?
神秘的微震一直在持续
The mysterious tremors are continuing
牵动着全球神经
to rattle nerves around the globe,
开普敦和悉尼两个城市
with Capetown and Sydney being the latest cities
刚刚也发生了微震
to experience the shaking.
这些仅是在过去24小时当中
These are just the latest in an increasingly
发生在世界各地的
long list of unusual happenings
不寻常事件当中
that have been occurring all over the world
最新的几件
in the past 24 hours.
索菲娅再有几分钟就到了
Sophia's a few minutes away.
待确定的地磁现象
A yet-to-be-identified geomagnetic phenomenon
很有可能就是原因
is most likely to blame.
不用 谢谢
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表