剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
《惊世》前情提要
Previously on The Event...
索菲娅要把我们的人都带来
Sophia, she's bringing all of our people here.
也就意味着要屠♥杀♥人类
It means genocide for humans.
他们想在找一种武器
They're looking for some kind of weapon.
你要想办法放话出去 必须阻止她
You need to get word out. We have to stop her.
把电♥话♥给我
Ugh! Give me the phone!
-肖恩 -蕾拉
- Sean. - Leila?
也许某个我们族外之人有能力阻止索菲娅
Someone outside of our group might be able to stop Sophia.
-那个人就是你 -只要我活着
- That someone is you. - As long as I'm alive,
我就会竭尽全力阻止你
I'm gonna do whatever it takes to stop you.
正如我所料
I would expect no less.
我们掘地三尺
We will find you...
也要找到你 要你血债血偿
And we will punish you for what you have done.
是马丁内斯的行动让冲突升级
It was Martinez's actions that escalated the conflict.
你和我联合吗
You and me working together?
你到底是什么意思
What exactly are you talking about?
马丁内斯不听任何人劝解 无论是你
Martinez won't listen to reason, not from you,
还是其他人
not from anyone.
所以我们只能选择一种更加彻底的方式了
So we are left with a more permanent solution.
没有血光 没有痕迹
It will be clean... untraceable.
只要按我说的做 到明天这个时候
Follow my instructions, and by this time tomorrow,
你就是自♥由♥世界的领导了
you'll be leader of the free world.
早上好 总统先生
Good morning, Mr. President.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 摩尔曼斯克
所有的手续都在这里
手续齐全 放行
停
Halt!
所有人都出去
Everybody out.
打开
Open it.
-早上好 副总统 -上将
- Morning, Vice. - General.
早上好 总统先生
Good morning, Mr. President.
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
看来我们已经全副武装了
Uh, all right, looks like we have a full plate here.
-那就开始吧 -要咖啡吗 长官
- Let's get started. - Coffee, sir?
谢谢
Please.
我们成立了一个专家组
We've established a task force
研究那个自杀的潜伏者
to look into the evidence left behind by Herbert Mills,
赫伯特·米尔斯遗留的证据
the sleeper who committed suicide.
搞清楚他在从事什么活动了吗
Do we know any more about what he was doing?
还没有
No, not yet.
很遗憾 目前唯一的线索
Unfortunately, all we had to go on
是残留在一个工业用微波炉里的
was water from melted ice core samples
冰核样本融水
left in an industrial microwave.
这我知道 查到冰核样本
I'm aware of that. Do you know where
最初是来自什么地方了吗
the ice core samples originated yet?
分♥析♥显示水中微小的沉积物
Analysis revealed microscopic sediments in the water
只存在于西伯利亚西北部地区
found only in the Northwestern part of Siberia.
西伯利亚
Siberia?
我们还不清楚这之间的联♥系♥
What relevance that may have is unclear.
不清楚就解决不了问题 布雷克
Unclear won't cut it, Blake.
他自杀了
He killed himself
我们没法知道他在干什么
so we couldn't find out what he was doing.
而这是至关重要的
This is significant,
也许能让我们再次找到索菲娅的行踪
which, chances are, it'll bring us back to Sophia.
样本中是否发现了什么元素
Were there any trace elements in these samples?
是否具有放射性
Any signs of radioactivity?
没有 没检测到
No. Not that we could detect.
很遗憾 要再过二十四到四十八小时
Unfortunately, it'll be another 24 to 48 hours
近一步的检测结果才会出来
before any further testing results can come back.
能把四十八小时缩短到二十四小时吗
Can we cut 48 hours down to 24?
抱歉 化验室那边这样说的
I'm sorry, sir, but that's what I'm told.
上将 航♥空♥航♥天♥局那边怎么样了
General, where's NASA stand on this?
应该已经就绪了
I think they're in place.
他们正在做检测
They're the ones doing the testing,
希望他们能带来好消息
so hopefully, we'll get word.
好的 就是说我还有得指望
Okay, so... I can work with that.
是的
Right.
好吧 联♥系♥一下
All right, let's check
俄♥国♥情报部门
with the Russian Intelligence Service,
看看能否跟他们合作找到
see if we can get any cooperation finding out
索菲娅在西伯利亚西北部地区的企图
what might be of interest to Sophia in Northwestern Siberia.
我会谨慎询问的
I'll make a discreet inquiry.
下一项议程 HR9036
Next on the agenda-- HR 9036.
理查德 这事不是已经解决了吗
Richard, I thought this was a done deal.
一个满堂彩的议案怎么这么快
How does a slam dunk turn so quickly
就变成白宫的对象了呢
into a liability the House now wants to kill?
最新的失业率情况报告出来了
The latest unemployment figures just came out.
贸易协定 总统先生 突然不受欢迎了
Trade agreement, sir-- suddenly not so popular.
最近不少人反对
There were a few defectors,
但我觉得还可以应付
but I still think we can salvage it.
给我名单
I want names,
尤其是那些会与我面谈的议员
specific congressmen I'll have to talk to.
我不想没搞清楚就进行下一轮投票...
I don't want to go into another vote not knowing...
拿五个...
Let's take five...
-总统先生 -你没事吧
- Oh! Mr. President! - Are you all right,
总统先生
Mr. President?
惊世
『第一季 第十八集』
我们在总统身边
We have the President,
四十六岁 男性
46-year-old male
没有严重的既往病史
with no significant past medical history.
到达时他的知觉已丧失
On arrival, we found him with decreased responsiveness.
昏迷指数11
He has a GCS Of 11.
血压最高230 最低110 心跳70
He's 230 over 110, heart rate 70.
准备两瓶大剂量注射液
All right, get two large-bore I.V.S.
把床头升起来
Elevate the head of his bed.
通知扫描科 把监测设备接上
Call the scanner. Get him in stat.
注射20个单位的拉贝洛尔
I want you to give 20 of labetalol.
每五分钟进行一次减压
Recycle the pressures every five minutes.
-先生 你叫什么名字 -伊莱亚斯
- Sir, what's your name? - Elias.
先生 抓紧我的手
Sir, squeeze my hand.
用另一只手
Squeeze with your other hand.
让大使出来说话
Spoon the ambassador onto the speaker.
相信他能理解
I'm sure he'll understand.
凡是不需要
Do not cancel anything
总统亲笔签字 露面或出席的事
that does not directly require the President's signature,
都不要取消
smile, or person.
必须让公众明白总统虽然倒下了
It's imperative that the public knows that this government
但政♥府♥运转正常
can run while he's down.
-情况怎样 -不好
- How is he? - Not good.
CT扫描发现他颅内出血
The C.T. Scan shows bleeding in his brain.
总统中风了
The President has suffered a stroke.
现在最主要的
Our main concern right now
就是控制颅内压
is controlling the intracranial pressure.
但如果没有其他方法止血
But if we can't control the bleeding by other means,
我们就只好开颅切除血管了
we may have to go in and clip the vessel.
要动手术
Surgery?
总统在一个月前进行过体♥检♥
The President had a physical a month ago.
他健康得很
He was in perfect health.
从统计学等方面来说 这不太可能
It's an improbable case, statistically and otherwise.
我们尽力而为
We're doing our best.
如果你们不介意 我就先回去照看他了
If you'll excuse me, I should get back to him.
去吧
Of course.
总统先生
Mr. President.
布雷克
Blake?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
靠近点
Come close.
克里斯蒂娜来了吗
Is Christina here?
她快到了 还有五分钟
She's on her way, five minutes out.
医生怎么说
What do the doctors say?
他们持谨慎乐观态度
They're cautiously optimistic.
我都看不清你的脸了
I can barely see you,
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表