剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
You have to find Sophia...
并阻止她
And stop her.
就当是为了我
Do it for me.
醒醒 醒醒
Hey, hey. Wake up.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
你怎样找借口都可以
Now, you can rationalize all you want,
但心底你明白这样做是错的
but deep down you know what you're doing is wrong.
据蕾拉所说
According to Leila,
我们需要的信息都在电脑上
everything we need to know is on there.
所以我只需要你的密♥码♥ 医生
So all I need from you is your password, doctor.
就这么简单
That's all.
你不明白吗 为时已晚
Don't you see? It's too late.
没用的
It's pointless.
敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Suit yourself.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here!
听着
Listen...
如果你不告诉我密♥码♥
Now, you're going to tell me what I want to know,
我就一遍又一遍地钻你的脸
or I'm going to cut you over and over,
深至骨髓 让你失血而亡
Ever so deeply that you'll bleed to death,
到时候你一定想早点死
but that's what you'll be wishing for,
因为我会慢慢地折磨你
'cause I am going to cause you more pain
让你生不如死
than you ever imagined possible.
你还不明白 已经晚了
Don't you see? It's too late!
密♥码♥ 医生
The password, doctor!
我给 我给
Okay! Okay!
快告诉我
Just give it to me!
把它停下 我告诉你
Okay, stop it! I'll tell you!
是什么
What is it?
B-1-1
B-1-1...
2加括号♥
The number 2 in brackets...
B-1-1
B-1-1.
密♥码♥正确
It's the correct code.
要整理的资料太多了
That's a lot of data to sort through.
好像是全方位立体式的释放
Looks like multiple distribution scenarios.
问她就是浪费时间
Asking her is a waste of time.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
不论我们怎么威胁她
No matter what we do to her,
她可能会给我们假消息
We won't know if she's giving us disinformation,
以拖延时间 使我们无法阻止索菲娅
Wasting our time until it's too late to stop Sophia.
答案就在这里
Well, the answer's right here.
我们需要自己找出来
We're just gonna have to figure it out on our own.
贾维斯刚确认
Jarvis just confirmed.
卫星已被调走
The satellite's been diverted.
那我们就开始接通电源
Well, then we'll begin powering up.
病原体的工作进行的怎么样了
Where are we on the pathogen?
正按期进行 把这件事交给我们
Right on schedule. But leave that to us.
你的任务就是驱动传送阵
Your job is to power the array.
当然
Yes, of course.
我们已准备好接受您的激活指令
We're ready to activate on your order.
开始
Proceed.
开始
x7fProceed.
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表