剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
还能多活几年
you might have been able to live long enough
给你的子孙讲讲这个故事
to tell your children about this.
我知道这对你来说有多艰难
I know how hard this must have been for you.
少来这套
Don't say that.
别装作你理解我的样子
Don't pretend you understand me.
我的一切努力都白费了
Everything I've worked for is gone.
你还没明白吗
Don't you see?
我们没有别的办法
We didn't have any other choice.
跟他们谈判是没用的
Diplomacy wasn't an option.
是你让谈判无法进行的
No, you took that option away.
我吗
Me?
看看这些人
Look at them.
这些才是他们的真面目
I mean, this is who they are.
暴♥力♥
Violence.
我们只能用暴♥力♥与他们沟通
Violence is the language that they understand.
不 是你拒绝进行和平谈判
No, you are the one who refused to engage in peaceful negotiations.
想谈判已经晚了
Well, it's too late for that.
是你逼得我们暴♥力♥对抗
You are the one who pushed us into a violent confrontation!
历史证明
All through history,
人类自私自利 目光短浅 充满敌意
humans have proven to be selfish, short-sighted, and hostile.
不知出于什么原因
But for some reason,
你硬是要怪到我头上来
you're determined to blame me for this.
我是不够完美
I'm not perfect.
也犯过一些错误
And I've made some mistakes.
但在你被关押的这六十六年里
But I've worked hard for 66 years to unite our people
我一直努力让大家团结起来
while you were locked up away in a cell.
你只不过是借用恐惧心理
All you have done is unite our people
将大家集结在一起
in a rhetoric of fear.
你想让我对此表示感激吗
You expect me to grateful for that?
我真的期望你能做得更好
I'm sorry, but I did expect more from you.
索菲娅 改变不是那么容易的
Change is never easy, Sophia.
有得必有失
There's always a cost.
真正的领袖必须懂得自律 懂得自我牺牲
Leadership requires discipline, sacrifice,
还要能说服人♥民♥相信一切不可能的事
the ability to make people believe in the impossible.
没人说这事很容易
No one said anything about easy.
我们至今对他们的能源供给和位置一无所知
We don't know what their power source is or where it's coming from.
我们可以分♥析♥卫星红外影像
We could scan infrared data from satellite footage,
也许可以锁定他们的位置
see if we get a lock on a location.
没这个时间了
We don't have time for that.
军方已控制了纪念碑周边地区
Troops have secured the area around the monument, sir.
控制了
Secure?
我们对他们的能力一无所知
We don't know anything about their capabilities.
还有何控制可言
There's no such thing as secure.
总统先生
Mr. President?
能打扰下吗
If I could have a moment.
布雷克 你跑哪去了
Where the hell have you been, Blake?
我必须向您汇报 单独汇报
I need to speak to you... Alone.
好吧
All right.
总统先生
Sir?
我们怎么办
What do we do?
按要求派车过去
Give them the buses.
也只能如此了
It's our only option.
总统先生 你对形势可能还有疏漏
Perhaps you were wrong about that, sir.
我们也许有机会可用
There may be an opportunity to exploit.
接着说
Go on.
我在伊诺斯川卡见到托马斯时觉得怪怪的
I had a strange feeling when I met Thomas at Inostranka.
似曾相识 但就是记不起来了
He seemed familiar, but I couldn't place it.
但今天早上 我想到了
Then this morning, it hit me.
什么 想到什么了
What? What hit you?
我想起在哪里见过托马斯了
I realized where I'd seen Thomas before.
在贝塞斯达医疗中心
It was at Bethesda General,
当时西蒙正在疗养
when Simon was recovering there.
然后
Okay.
所以我看了疗养院的监控录像
So I scanned archived video surveillance
看到他穿着实验服
at the hospital and it was him wearing a lab coat.
我们曾检测西蒙的DNA来确定他是不是人类
We did a DNA test on Simon to prove he was human.
托马斯扮成技术员混进了血液中心
Thomas posed as a tech in the blood bank.
他用人血换走了西蒙的血样
He switched out Simon's sample for human blood.
我的天啊
Dios mio.
墨菲当时说对了
Agent Murphy was right all along.
西蒙·李是个异类
Simon Lee is one of them.
把他叫来 我要跟他谈谈
You bring him to me. I want to talk to him.
他一定知道怎么扳倒索菲娅
He must know how to stop Sophia.
没用 他不会说的 还不是时候
No, he won't talk. Not in time.
那我们装作一无所知吗
So we pretend like we don't know?
暂时而已
For now.
行动开始后我们一直监听他的通话
We've been monitoring his phone ever since the siege began.
他一直在用加密信♥号♥♥通话
He's been making encrypted calls.
如果能及时破译
If we can break the code in time,
我们就可以占到先机了
we'll finally be one step ahead of them.
到底怎么回事 你怎么能这么做
What the hell is going on? How could you do this?
你知道有多少人遇害了吗
Do you know how many people died?
西蒙 我理解你此刻的感受
Simon, I know how you must be feeling.
你不懂
No, you don't.
索菲娅 我为了你隐姓埋名
All these years of working undercover,
卧底了这么多年
Sophia, I did it for you,
是因为我相信这个计划
because I believed in the mission.
能够和平解决一切
The peaceful mission.
马丁内斯派军队向我们逼近
Martinez had his military moving in on us.
我真的别无选择了
Believe me when I tell you I had no choice.
现在已经捕获了通讯信♥号♥♥
Now that we've captured the call,
应该很快就能破译出来了
it shouldn't be long until we break the encryption.
那就快点
Make it happen.
时间不多了
We're running out of time.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你们为什么不用传送阵列
Why not just use the portal array
把我们的人从教堂传走
to transport yourselves out of the church?
不行 阵列的能源不够用
No, the portal didn't have enough power.
我们把仅有的那点能源用在纪念碑上了
We used what little fuel we had on the monument.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我对总统的最后通牒
My ultimatum to the President,
不过是虚张声势
it's a bluff.
我们正在尽快给阵列充能
We're refueling the portal as quickly as we can,
但现在 我们完全无力抵抗
but for right now, we're completely defenseless.
法国 拉克吕斯-米茹
怎么回事
What was that?
要是现在不输入密♥码♥的话
I need to enter the code to make sure
你儿子的位置就会散播出去
your son's whereabouts don't go viral.
有必要这么时刻威胁着我吗
You really need to keep that hanging over me?
要不这样你还会留我的活口吗
If I didn't, would I still be alive?
还有多久才能到藏身点
How much longer till we get to the safe house?
快了
We're almost there.
你还没告诉我线人的名字呢
You never told me your contact's name.
他的代号♥是亨利
I know him as Henri.
你们一起工作过
You used to work together?
有几次接触吧
Here and there.
你就只告诉我这么多
That's all you're gonna tell me?
你知道的已经很多了
You already know too much about me.
这样会让你觉得不自在吗
Does that make you uncomfortable?
没有 我会觉得不设防
No, it makes me vulnerable
我不设防的时候才会不自在
and that makes me uncomfortable.
他住这里
He lives here?
我记得是
As far as I know.
什么意思 你没联♥系♥过他
What do you mean? You didn't call him?
我没他的号♥码
I don't have his number.
我从后面绕进去
Gonna go around back.
好
Great.
干嘛呢 美♥国♥佬♥
T'es qui, l'Americain?
没看到门上吗
Ne lu ce pas?
我和维姬·罗伯茨一起过来的
I'm here with Vicky Roberts.
维姬·罗伯茨
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表