剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
我就是那个把飞机从空中瞬移救了你一命的人
I'm the man who pulled the plane out of the sky to save your life.
你想要什么
What do you want?
像你之前所承诺的 释放索菲娅
Release Sophia and the rest of the detainees,
以及其他被拘留者
like you promised to.
那个承诺是基于我们双方
That promise was based on the premise
坦诚相待的前提之下的
that we were both being honest with each other.
总统阁下 我不需要听你的理由
Mr. President, I don't need to hear your excuses.
立即释放索菲娅和其他被拘留者
Release sophia and the detainees,
否则那些人马上就会死
or this time, people will die.
艾威亚斯514航♥班♥受害者
生物隔离机构
热死了
It's burning!
把护士喊来 我要出去
Call the nurse, I have to get out!
停下 女士
Ma'am, ma'am!
放开我 放开我
No, no, no, no!
让我出去
Let me out!
放松 别紧张
Easy. Take it easy!
怎么没人告诉我
Why can't somebody tell me
到底是怎么回事
what the hell is going on?
求求你告诉我到底是怎么回事
Please just tell me what the hell is going on.
护士 护士
Nurse! Nurse!
布坎南先生
Mr. Buchanan.
我们只是想帮你
We're only trying to help you.
我们这是怎么了
What is happening?
-告诉我 告诉我 -布坎南先生
- Tell me! Tell me! - Mr. Buchanan
我们这是怎么了
What is happening?
惊世
『第一季 第五集』
大出血现象越发严重
The hemorrhaging is getting worse,
并发症状也在增多
and the symptom set is widening
开始影响乘客的神经系统
the passengers' nervous systems,
现在他们的认知技能正在受到冲击
and now their cognitive functions are under attack.
是什么造成的
Yeah, but from what?
你找出他们的病因了吗
Do you know what's wrong with them yet?
血液化验显示不是由病毒或细菌感染引起的
Blood tests show no sign of viral or bacterial infection.
我认为我们面对的是一起外来的
I think we're looking at a foreign,
甚至可能是外星微生物
or, possibly extra-terrestrial organism.
好吧 那么我们至少知道
Well, then at least we have clarity about
是谁对他们下的黑手
who is doing this to them.
是索菲娅的族人 这些年她一直不肯透露的
Sophia's people, this group of sleepers,
包括托马斯在内的那群潜伏在外的异类
including this man, Thomas, that she kept secret from us all these years.
忽略病因
Regardless of the cause of infection,
能否找到治疗他们 让他们好转的方法
do we have a way to treat them, to make them better?
都试过了
We've tried everything,
找不出病因就不能对症下药
it's impossible to treat what we don't understand.
如果乘客照这样继续衰弱下去
If the passengers continue to decline at this rate,
没人能活到明天早上
none of them will be alive by morning.
总统先生 一个自称托马斯的男人
Mr. President, a man identifying himself as Thomas
刚刚致电白宫接线总机
just called in to the White House switchboard,
要求跟您通话
asking to speak to you.
我们正在同您第一次接到的那个电♥话♥
We're attempting to run a voice match to the first call
进行声音对比
you received from him.
我能认出他的声音
Oh, I'll recognize his voice.
那就是说您想要接这个电♥话♥
I assume that means you want to take the call?
当然 接进来
Absolutely, put him through.
让国♥家♥安♥全♥局用尽一切方法追踪这通电♥话♥
Have NSA throw everything they've got at tracing the call.
我已经让他们着手去办了 长官
I already have them on it, sir.
把电♥话♥接进来
Put it through.
你现在正和总统通话
You're on the line with the president.
总统阁下 想必您已经意识到了
Mr. President, I assume by now
514航♥班♥上的那一百八十三名乘客
you realize the 183 passengers aboard flight 514
已时日不多了
do not have long to live.
没猜错吧
Correct?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我有一个秘密的配方
I have a counter agent,
能制出逆转这一过程的解药
an antidote that can reverse the process.
能救他们的命
Save their lives.
满足我的要求 我就把它给你
Meet my demands, and I'll get it to you.
什么要求
Your demands?
立即释放索菲娅和伊诺斯川卡山的被扣押者
Release Sophia and the detainees in Inostranka.
全部九十六名
All 96 of them.
你很清楚我办不到
You know I can't do that.
那我们就没什么好谈的了
Then this conversation's over,
那些乘客就等死吧
and the passengers will die.
混♥蛋♥ 你给我听好了
You listen to me, you son of a bitch--
你有两小时的时间去安排释放我的族人
You have two hours, to make arrangements for the release of my people.
稍后我再打给你
I'll call you back then.
布鲁克斯山脉
阿♥拉♥斯加 1944年
托马斯
Thomas!
托马斯
Thomas!
他们发现了我们 很快就会追来
They spotted us, they'll be here soon.
我们得撤离所有人
We have to move everyone out.
不行
No.
受伤的人太多 一起的话 走不了多远
There are too many wounded, we wouldn't get far.
我要你带上还能行动的人准备撤离
I need you to gather all the able bodied and get ready to go.
那你呢
What about you?
我不能抛弃受伤的人
I can't abandon them.
不行
No.
如果你们不走 那我们所有人
Unless you go, there's no hope...
就全无希望可言
for any of us.
拼一下的话还有希望
There is if we fight.
听我说
Listen to me.
我不能冒险让大家全被抓到
I can't risk all of us being caught.
我们会重逢的 我保证
We'll be together soon, I promise.
现在快走
Now, go.
托马斯 托马斯 快
Thomas! Thomas, come on.
赶快 他们就快到了
Come on, they're almost here.
我们得走了
We got to go.
所有人听着 我们出发吧 加快速度
Everybody! Let's go, come on!
出发
Let's go!
托马斯 我们得停一下
Thomas, we have to stop.
让大家休息下
Let people rest.
还不行
Not yet.
快看
Look.
大家在这等着 等我们确认是否安全
Everybody, wait here until we know it's safe.
没人在
It's empty.
快看这个
Oh, look at that.
这么多吃的
All this food.
看起来不像是有人暂住的样子
It doesn't look like anybody's been here in a while.
飞船还是坠毁了
Ship didn't survive the crash.
我们被困于此
We're trapped here.
得另找个回家的办法
We'll have to figure out another way to get home.
索菲娅他们怎么办
What about Sophia and the others?
不能丢下他们不管
We can't just leave them behind.
我不是那个意思
I have no intention of that.
事有缓急
First things first.
来看看这个
Come take a look at this.
这是什么
What is it?
这里竟然还在使电子管
They're still using vacuum tubes.
他们科技水平实在太落伍了
They're nowhere near the level of technology.
我们得设法回去
We're gonna need to get back.
想想办法
We'll figure something out.
说的倒轻松
That's easy for you to say.
索菲娅又没让你担这责任
Sophia didn't saddle you up with getting it done.
托马斯 她选你自有原因
She chose you for a reason, Thomas.
因为她信任你
Because she believes in you.
要回去得花些时日了
It'll take years.
阁下 抱歉没有线索
No luck with the trace, sir.
总统阁下 我知道想挽救那些乘客
Mr. President, I understand the natural inclination
确是人之常情 可现实是
to want to save the passengers, but the truth is,
我们根本没理由去信这家伙
we have no reason to trust this man.
我也不必提醒您 我们国家的立场向来
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表