剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
You have to convince him to change his mind.
不惜任何代价
Do whatever it takes.
你不觉得我们至少应该警告他们
Don't you think we should at least warn them,
让他们有所准备吗
so they can prepare?
白宫现在有了新主人 马丁内斯
There's a new president in the White House--Martinez.
他是个好人 我想他会帮我们的
He's a good man. I think he would help us.
以前从未有总统帮过我们
Presidents haven't helped us before.
就算他是个好人
And even if he is a good man,
惠特曼和其他人
Whitman and the others
也不会让他知道这个地方的
won't let him find out about this place.
没错 但我会设法让他知道的
Yeah, well, I'll make sure he finds out.
西蒙 你是我与外界沟通的唯一渠道
Simon, you are my only conduit to the outside.
如果我们外面的人有疑虑
If our people out there are having doubts,
我需要你劝服他们
I need you to reason with them.
我们得自保
We have to protect ourselves.
你靠得住吗
Can I count on you?
押她回营房♥
Take her back to her quarters.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你还在等什么 弗雷德
Well, what are you waiting for, Fred?
-快去做 -好的 好的
- Just do it! - Okay, okay.
谁控制艾威亚斯514号♥航♥班♥
Who's got Avias 514?
是我 头儿
Right here, boss.
让她去紧急排弹区
Take her to the emergency bomb area.
-快点 -是 长官
- Do it. - Yes, sir.
艾威亚斯514号♥ 取消起飞
Avias 514, cancel takeoff.
清除出租车 清空跑道
Clearance taxi, clear a runway
联♥系♥机上人员
and contact one-point-niner.
我都照你说的做了
I did what you asked.
现在你该告诉我你是谁 你想干什么
Now...now, who are you, and what do you want?
我是谁无关紧要 赶紧停下那飞机
Who I am doesn't matter. Just stop that plane.
514号♥ 我是迈阿密控制塔 收到请回话
514, this is Miami tower, do you copy?
长官 没人回话
Sir, I'm not getting a response.
联络飞机上的警卫
Try calling them on guard.
长官 他们刚关掉雷达收发机
Sir, they just turned off their transponder.
艾威514航♥班♥ 雷达收发机无信♥号♥♥
让他跑了
We lost him.
喂
Hello?
太迟了
We're too late!
喂
Hello...
他们断线了 我们也断线了
They're offline. We're offline.
雷达失灵了
Radar's down.
弗雷德 雷达失灵了 整套系统都失灵了
Fred, radar's down. Entire system is down.
飞机在那
There they are.
他们马上就要起飞了
They're gonna take off.
我不会让你跑掉的 来吧
You ain't getting by me! Come on!
加速 加速
Come on. Come on!
快停下 你个狗♥杂♥种♥
Stop, you son of a bitch!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Ah, ah, damn it!
西蒙 你拦住他了吗
Simon... did you intercept him?
没拦住
I couldn't stop him.
他们起飞了
They're airborne.
肖恩·沃克
先生 请您回到自己的座位上
Sir, you need to sit down, please.
先生 您请坐...
Sir, please sit...Aah!
过去
Get over there!
他有枪
He's got a gun!
去那角落呆着
Get back in the corner!
给我站那 听见没
Get back there, Okay?
站那别动
Now stay there.
快开门
Open the door!
你不必这样做
You don't have to do this!
-先生 -快开门
- Sir... - Just open the door!
我们可以一起解决的
We can figure this out together!
你快点开门
You have to open the door!
退出去 出去
Get back. Back!
出去
Back!
你能开门吗
Can you open it?
不 不能
Uh, uh, n-no.
-你能开门吗 -不能 不能
- Can you open the door? - No, no!
-求你了 -不能 我开不了
- Please! - No, I can't. I can't.
那我怎么跟机长说话
Well, how do I talk to the pilot?
-这个 -怎么才能跟机长说话
- Uh, it's... - How do I talk to the pilot?
好的 好的 电♥话♥中间那个键
Okay, okay, it's the middle button on the phone.
-电♥话♥中间那个键 -这个吗
- The middle button on the phone. - This one?
是的
Yes.
快让我进去
Just let me in.
还不算迟 但我们必须马上行动
Okay, it's not too late, but we have to act now.
快开门
Open the door!
快点 开门
Come on! Open it up!
放下武器
Drop the gun!
小子 我可是一名空警
Son, I'm an Air Marshal.
我不会再说第二遍
I'm not gonna ask twice.
放下武器 举起手来
Drop the gun now and get your hands up,
-不然我就开枪了 -不是你想的那样
- or I will shoot you! - This isn't what it looks like.
快放下枪
Do it now!
8天前
-好啦 快点出发吧 -好的 好的
- All right, come on, let's go. - All right, all right.
快点
Okay, come on.
你关门吧
You got it?
我关
Got it.
海水如何 舒服吗
How's the water? Is it nice?
非常好 非常暖和
It's nice. It's warm.
我喜欢
I love it.
书好看吗
How's the book?
我看不下去 事太多了
I can't focus. There's too much going on,
因为我一直在享受美景
'cause I've been enjoying the view.
弄得我浑身到处都是沙子
I'm gonna get sand everywhere.
我知道 我也希望海滩沙子能少点
Oh, I know. I wish the beach wasn't so sandy.
为啥总是有这么多沙子呢
Why does it always have to be so sandy?
好了 快一点了
Okay, so, um, it's almost 1:00.
不如去找些吃的 然后我们去爬山
I say we grab some lunch, and then we do the hike.
-行 -走吧
- Okay. - Okay?
这里好美啊
This place is so beautiful.
确实 我就知道你会喜欢
Yeah, I knew you'd like it.
这可我精心策划的
That was the plan.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我还以为是商店那个人告诉你的
I thought you said the guy at the shop told you about it.
是啊 我撒谎了
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I kind of lied about that.
-什么 -没什么
- What? - No.
我们能停下来休息一会行吗
Uh, can we...can we just stop for a sec?
可以 坚持不下去了吗
Yeah. Can't keep up?
我可以坚持下去
I can... I can keep up.
不是 我
No, I-I, uh...
好吧 我们经常
Okay, you know how we're always
说起要远离一切
talking about getting away from it all
然后两个人远走天涯
and the two of us just going off and living somewhere
去一个天堂般的荒岛上住下来
on a deserted-island paradise somewhere?
是说过
Yeah.
但是接着我们被生活所困
Yeah, but then we get caught up in things,
以至于忘记了有这么一个地方存在
and we forget that places like this actually exist,
所以我想带你来这里
so I just wanted to bring you here
希望时间定格在这一刻
and sort of freeze this moment in time.
发生什么事了
What's... What's going on?
蕾拉·布坎南
Leila Buchanan.
怎么了
Yes?
五年前我第一次见到你的时候
When--when I first met you five years ago,
-我觉得我 -救命啊
- Um, I thought that I... - Help!
谁来救命啊
Somebody help me, please!
救命啊 救命啊
Please help! Help!
有人吗
Somebody!
救命啊 救命啊
Help! Help!
谁来救命啊
Somebody help me!
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表