剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
我知道你在骗我
and I know you're lying.
不论发生什么
Whatever happens...
你都不能让贾维斯接任总统
you can't let Jarvis ascend to the Presidency.
我知道 我们还是一步一步来
I know. Let's take things one step at a time.
是他干的 布雷克
He did this, Blake.
怎么做的
How?
伊莱亚斯
Elias.
倒下之前
I saw...
我在房♥间里看到...
in the room, before I went down,
看到了他的眼神
I looked in his eye.
他就是幕后黑手
He's behind this.
我不知道他是怎么做的
I don't know how,
但他背弃了自己的誓言
but that man does not take the oath.
-你懂吗 -我懂
- Do you understand? - I understand.
-布雷克... -我懂
- Blake... - I understand.
我懂
I understand.
-雷蒙德 -克里斯蒂娜
- Raymond. - Christina.
他怎么样
How is he?
暂时还不清楚 但不容乐观 克里斯蒂娜
We don't know yet, but it's-- but it's bad, Christina.
怎么会这样 他早上还好好的
How did this happen? He was fine this morning?
这种中风是很难预料的
Well, strokes like this, they're very unpredictable.
我得去见他
I need to see him.
他...
Is he--
只要有挺过这一切的可能
If anyone's gonna make it through this,
伊莱一定行
it's Eli.
他是我一生中见过的
He's the strongest, most willful man
最坚强 最有意志力的人
I have ever met in my life.
如果他想活下来...
And if he wants to live...
不论发生什么
Whatever happens...
希望你明白 他是我心中的英雄
I want you to know that that man is a hero to me.
多谢 雷蒙德
Thank you, Raymond.
让我单独待会
Gi--give me a minute.
布雷克...
Blake...
布雷克 我们得谈谈
Blake. We need to talk.
跟我来
Walk with me.
我们得召集贾维斯
We need to set a meeting with Jarvis
及各行政部主管开个会
and the heads of the Executive Department.
为什么
Why would we do that?
讨论第四款的援引
To talk about invoking Section 4.
这还为时尚早
I think that's premature.
他可能挺不过了 布雷克
He may not make it, Blake.
我刚从他那来 他意识清晰
Well, I just left his side, and he's still conscious.
有多久呢 有个严格的协定
For how long? There's a strict protocol here.
《第二十五修正案》明文规定
The 25th Amendment clearly states
当总统丧失能力时
that in the event that the President becomes incapacitated,
内阁必须任命副总统行总统之职
the cabinet must appoint the V.P. to acting President--
我知道那本破宪法写了什么
I've read the damn constitution.
听着 我们不能让副总统接任
Look, we cannot let the Vice President take office.
这由不得我们
It's not up to us.
国不能一日无君
The country needs continuity of leadership.
贾维斯很可能是造成总统这样
Jarvis may be responsible for what's happened
-的罪魁祸首 -什么
- to the President. - Excuse me?
这是马丁内斯刚刚告诉我的
That's what Martinez just told me.
我相信他
I'm inclined to believe him.
但他中风了 我们都在场
But he had a stroke. We were both there.
他认为是贾维斯做的手脚
He thinks Jarvis did something to cause it.
他的大脑受损了
He's experiencing brain trauma.
他的思想明显受影响了
Clearly, he's not thinking.
有很多真♥相♥ 你不知道
You don't know all the facts...
我和总统知道一些关于贾维斯的事
There are things the President and I know about Jarvis,
知道他的所作所为
about what he's capable of.
什么事
What things?
想要我帮你
If you want me to help you,
你就得告诉我你知道的一切
you have to tell me what you know.
这不是贾维斯第一次
This isn't the first time
企图谋害总统
Jarvis has attempted to eliminate the President.
显然 我们把上一次的掩盖了
Obviously, we covered it up,
但我知道你还记得
but I know you were made aware of the attempt
珊瑚墙那次企图谋害总统的事件吧
on the President's life at Coral Gables.
罪犯有内应相助
The perpetrators had help from the inside.
-你觉得贾维斯参与了 -不只是觉得
- You think Jarvis was involved? - Oh, I know he was.
他自己都招了
He confessed.
你得帮我在凶手入住白宫之前
You have to help me stop this succession
阻止这次总统权力的交接
before we end up putting a murderer in the White House.
必须有确凿的证据证明
To take him down, you would need irrefutable proof
是他谋害总统 才能扳倒他
that he's responsible for the President's condition.
我能找到证据
I can get it.
只是需要一点时间
I just need time.
观众朋友们
For those of you just tuning in,
我们正在贝塞斯达医院的外面
we are outside Bethesda Hospital,
今天上午 马丁内斯总统被紧急送往这里
where President Martinez was rushed earlier this morning,
原因不详
uh, for undisclosed reasons.
我们从一位不愿透露姓名的
We have learned from anonymous sources
白宫工作人员处得知
within the White House...
看来我们可以庆祝一下了
Seems there's reason to celebrate.
一切都按照你的计划进行
Everything's going according to your plan.
不用
Don't.
没有必要麻木无情
There's no need to be callous.
我不想庆贺他的离去
I take no joy in seeing this man fall,
你也不应该
nor should you.
亚伦从摩尔曼斯克发来消息了
Aaron reported back from Murmansk.
他们已经找到武器了
They've recovered the weapon.
我们这边准备好了吗
And are we prepared on this end?
快了 我们到时候会准备好的
We're close. We'll be ready in time.
很好 谢谢你告诉我
Good. Thank you for letting me know.
迈克尔怎么没帮你打理
Why isn't Michael helping you with this?
我给他打过电♥话♥ 他没回
I tried calling him. He hasn't called me back.
一定是有事耽搁了
Must have gotten held up.
索菲娅 我们拿到武器之后
Sophia, once the weapon is in our hands,
怎样才能释放到我们需要的规模
how are we gonna deliver it on the scale we need?
贾维斯掌权之后会帮我们的
Once Jarvis is in power, he'll help me.
只不过他自己还不知道罢了
He just doesn't know it yet.
肖恩 他们想控制地球
Sean, they want to take over.
我爸爸的人
My father's people.
他们正在找藏在西伯利亚
They're looking for some kind of weapon in Siberia
摩尔曼斯克附近的一种武器
near a place called Murmansk.
我还听说了一个女的
I also have a woman's name--
叫伊莉娜·博格达诺夫
Irina Bogdanov.
她一定有所干系 我知道的就这些了
She may be involved. I don't know anything else.
我
I just--
给我
Give me this.
你从哪弄来的这个 告诉我 蕾拉
Where did you get this? Leila, talk to me!
我知道索菲娅的企图了
I know what Sophia's trying to do!
你打给谁了 你都说了什么
Who did you call? What did you tell them?
你怎么会牵扯到这里面
How could you be a part of this?
我这么做是为了拯救我们的族人
I'm part of this because I'm trying to save our people.
真不知道你刚才到底捅了多大的篓子
I don't know what kind of damage you may have just caused,
要是索菲娅发现了
but if Sophia finds out,
到时候我也保不住你了
I won't be able to protect you.
我不需要你的保护
I don't want your protection.
你打给谁了
Who did you call?
-你打给谁了 -肖恩
- Who did you call? - Sean.
你都说什么了
What did you tell him?
蕾拉 这很重要
Leila, this is very important.
你告诉了他多少事
How much did you tell him?
我全都告诉他了
I told him everything--
你们在西伯利亚要找的东西
what you're looking for in Siberia,
索菲娅要做的事 还有接管的事
what Sophia is trying to do and take over--
她拿走了我的手♥机♥ 迈克尔
She took my phone, Michael!
没事了 路易斯 没事了
No, Luis, it's all right.
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表