He doesn't know she and I are talking.
而且她也不知道雷丁顿可能给了我们一起案子
And she doesn't know that he might've given us a case
能够让雷丁顿找到她
that could lead him to her.
因此你进退两难
Which puts you right in the middle.
我真不想这样
The last place I want to be.
我们得继续跟进这条线索
Well, we gotta chase down this lead.
我知道 我只是有点害怕我们会找到什么
I know. I'm just afraid of what we might find when we do.
-博奇 -是我
- Birch. - It's me.
-是默温 -发生什么事
- It's Merwin. - What's going on?
纽约事件已经被新闻大肆报道了
That New York incident is all over the news.
我需要转移一些东西 我可以六点到那
I need to move things up. I can be there by 6:00.
六点 不行 我说了九点
6:00? No. I said 9:00.
我知道你说了 但是计划有变
I know what you said, but there's been a change of plans.
我跟我女儿通话了 联调局的人就在我家
I spoke to my daughter. The feds were at my house.
-他们知道了 -好 六点
- They know. - Fine. 6:00.
同时 马纳萨斯市
惠特莫尔酒店
有空房♥
雷斯勒和基恩探员 联调局
Agents Ressler and Keen -- FBI.
凯西·格尔德 我们通过电♥话♥
Kathy Guard. We spoke on the phone.
我打印了一份顾客名单
I printed a list of all our guests.
弗兰克·默温不在上面
Frank Merwin wasn't one of them.
他看着眼熟吗
He look familiar?
不 我 他做了什么
No, I -- What did he do?
你们有麻烦了
Hey, you got a problem.
联调局的人正在大厅问问题
You got feds in the lobby asking questions.
他们来了 联调局在楼下
-发生什么事了 -这里的事解决了 该走了
- Hey, what's going on? - We're done here. Time to leave.
我们走
Let's go.
你 你在跟谁打电♥话♥
You. Hey, who were you talking to?
她能感觉到事情不对劲
我问你问题呢
I asked you a question.
我老婆 怎么了
My wife. Why?
你住在这家酒店吗
Are you staying at this hotel?
先生 回答我的问题
Sir, answer my question.
克鲁平先生也是客人 他在楼上租了六间房♥
Mr. Krupin's a guest. He has a block of six rooms upstairs.
楼上哪里 哪里
Upstairs where? Where?
*Alright, fellas, let's go*
他们会杀了你们俩 他们会杀了我们所有人
They'll kill you both. They'll kill all of us!
-基恩 你看到人了吗 -还没有
- Keen, you got a visual? - Nothing yet.
立刻派增援来
Get more units here right now.
*Oh, it's been getting so hard*
*Living with the things you do to me*
*My dreams are getting so strange*
*I'd like to tell you everything I see*
*Oh, I see a man at the back, as a matter of fact*
*His eyes are as red as the sun*
*And the girl in the corner let no one ignore her*
雷斯勒 没人
Ressler? It's clear.
*'Cause she thinks*
*She's the passionate one*
他们走了
They're gone.
*Oh, yeah*
*It was like lightning*
*Everybody was fighting, and the music was soothing*
回去
去电梯那
快点 快
*And they all started grooving*
*Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah*
*And the man in the back said, "Everyone attack"*
联调局 放下武器
FBI. Put your weapons down.
*And it turned into a ballroom blitz*
*And the girl in the corner said, "Boy, I want to warn you"*
*"It'll turn into a ballroom blitz"*
*Ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz*
放开她
Let her go.
*Ballroom blitz*
*Ballroom blitz*
帕沙 我有人♥质♥
把枪扔开 扔出来 否则我崩了她
Toss your guns. Throw them, or I shoot the woman.
我数到三
一
二
我叫你们把枪扔开 否则我杀了她
I said toss the guns, or I kill her.
装备就位 咱们走
-放下 现在就把枪放下 -把枪放下
- Put it down. Put the gun down right now! - Put the gun down.
她感觉到了什么
突然侵袭的第六感
卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 认识吗
Katarina Rostova. Know her?
他们的沉默
麦蒂·托利维
Maddy Tolliver?
就是承认
汤森德指令
The Townsend Directive?
*Oh, yeah*
撑住 一定要撑住
Hold on. You need to hold on.
*It was electric, so perfectly hectic*
来救护车
I need an ambulance.
一女性中枪 萨勒姆大街2424号♥
Female gunshot victim. 2424 Salem.
*And the band started leaving*
你 赶紧过来
You, come here now.
*'Cause they all stopped breathing*
没错 萨勒姆大街2424号♥ 惠特莫尔酒店
Yes, the Whitmore, 2424 Salem.
*Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah*
需要你去房♥间
I want you to go to your room,
*And the man in the back said, "Everyone attack"*
拿毛巾来按住她的腹部
get towels, put pressure on her stomach.
*And it turned into a ballroom blitz*
*And the girl in the corner said, "Boy, I want to warn you"*
*It'll turn into a ballroom blitz*
*Ballroom blitz*
所以
So...
确实和我母亲有关
this is about my mother.
第三幕 关联浮现
他没说认识她
He didn't tell you he knows her.
他没说认识 但还是让我知道了
He didn't say he did. No, but he still told me.
通过表情
With a look.
你听我说 他们知道她
I'm telling you, they know her.
我之前就怀疑这当中有联♥系♥
I was right to suspect there's a connection.
雷丁顿是想利用我们拿下卡赞晋兄弟
Reddington's using us to get the Kazanjians
从而拿下她
so he can get to her.
在楼梯间发现这半个手♥机♥
Found this broken phone in the stairwell.
能看看你们捡到的失物吗
Can I see your lost and found?
当然
Sure.
拨出
下午2:31
刚好在我们赶到前拨出最后一通电♥话♥
Last call was made just before we arrived.
-求救电♥话♥ -或者警告电♥话♥
- An SOS. - Or a warning.
反正都是打给他信任的人
Either way, it was a call to someone he trusted.
叫阿兰姆做追踪
Get Aram to run a trace.
-你这是打给谁 -雷丁顿
- Who are you calling? - Reddington.
是时候停止被夹在中间了
It's time to get out of the middle.
-我们得见一面 -我正在去餐厅的路上
- Hey. We need to meet. - I'm on my way to the restaurant.
-我尽快过来 -是案子有突破了吗
- I'll get there as soon as I can. - With a break in the case?
-看情况 -什么情况
- That depends. - On what?
看你如何回答我的问题
On how well you answer some questions.
伊丽莎白找到线索了吗
Does Elizabeth have a lead?
恐怕她是找到...疑点了
I fear she has... A suspicion.
如此 案子确实有突破
他当时在酒店和卡赞晋兄弟一起
He was at the hotel with the Kazanjian brothers.
他们付钱让他订房♥ 除此以外他一无所知
They paid him to rent the rooms. He doesn't know anything more.
但酒店监控拍下卡赞晋兄弟离开的场景
But we were able to ID the Kazanjians off hotel surveillance.
发出去了吗
Have these been circulated?
发给当地警♥察♥和州警 各个机场 公车点和火车站
To local and state police, every airport, bus, and train station.
-他们别想跑 -为什么来这儿呢
- They're not getting out. - Why come in?
他们要保护的人来自马里兰州
The man they're protecting is from Maryland.
为什么选这里 他们要找什么 或要找什么人
Why come here? What are they looking for, or who?
有酒店枪击被害人的情况吗
Any news on the shooting victim from the hotel?
子弹穿过肾脏 正手术
Shot through the kidney. She's in surgery.
基恩和雷斯勒 他们在现场有发现吗
Keen and Ressler -- Have they found anything at the scene?
线索吗 嗯 我觉得有
A lead? Uh, yes. Well, that is, I think so.
-说 -是
- Talk to me. - It's, uh...
-你知道的 -不 阿兰姆 我不知道
- Well, you know. - No, Aram, I don't.
我要是知道的话也不会来问你了 不是吗
If I did, I wouldn't be asking you, would I?
没错 关键是...
No. The thing is, is, uh,
或许我应该首先告诉库珀先生
m-maybe I should tell Mr. Cooper first.
不可能 名字 阿兰姆
This isn't happening. The name, Aram.
告诉我名字
What's the name?
斯坦利·博奇
Stanley Birch.
斯坦利·博奇 需要你去拜访一下
Stanley Birch. I need you to pay him a visit.
斯坦利·博奇
Stanley Birch.
-他在亚当斯·摩根开棋铺 -也可能是幌子
- He runs a chess shop in Adams Morgan. - Or fronts one.
卡赞晋兄弟不可能是带默温去买♥♥棋吧
The Kazanjians aren't taking Merwin there to buy a chess set.
准备出发 我会在你赶到前
Roll out. If Birch has a record,
-查清楚博奇有没有犯罪记录 -长官
- I'll have it pulled by the time you get there. - Uh, sir, I, uh,
我可能把博奇的事告诉了雷丁顿先生
I may have told Mr. Reddington about Birch.
你犯什么傻要这么做
And what possessed you to do that?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表