Eagleton's appraisal is done.
很精美
It's exquisite.
阿纳斯塔西娅自己看到
Wouldn't be surprised if Anastasia herself
想必也会惊讶不已
looked upon it in wonder.
那我们成交了
So we have a deal, then.
除非先说好价格
If we can agree upon a price.
我出价九十万
I'll give you 900.
九十万 市场价是三百二十万
900? Its market price is 3.2.
那是公开市场
On the open market.
但在黑市
But on the black market,
法贝格蛋得打折售卖♥♥
Fabergé eggs sell at a discount.
一百二我就卖♥♥
I'll take 1.2.
维多利亚
Victoria.
我本不该答应的
I shouldn't.
但是为了你 亲爱的 我愿意多付钱
But for you, my dear, I'll happily overpay.
已到账
The money's been wired.
下次再见了
Until next time.
-这根本不够 -我知道
- It's not enough. u202d- I know.
我跟凯瑟琳谈过 证据调查工作量太大
I talked to Kathryn. She's buried in discovery.
不得不再招三名律师
She's had to hire three more lawyers,
这还没正式开始取证
and that's before she's taken a single deposition.
对家已经为这场官司投入数百万
The other side's pouring millions into its defense.
等我下一个作品完成
And when my next piece is finished,
我们也会有上百万的资金支持
we'll be able to pour millions into ours, too.
我保证
I promise.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我尤其不该跟你抱怨这些
You're the last person I should be complaining to.
你已经失去了至亲
You have nothing to apologize for,
不需要再向我道歉
not after what you've lost.
你知道我有多感激你所做的一切
You know how much I appreciate what you're doing.
我做得还不够
I haven't done enough.
还不够
Not yet.
不过这种局面马上就要转变了
But that's about to change.
理查德·维塔里斯 联调局
Richard Vitaris. FBI.
奥林匹亚画廊的燃气电路机械图
Mechanical drawings for gas and electrical at the Olympian Gallery.
我找到一份轮渡时间表
I got a ferry schedule
缅因岛轮渡时间表
是缅因州海岸附近的一个小岛
for an island u202doff the coast of Maine here.
还有某处房♥产的建筑图纸
Architectural drawings for an estate there.
所以他会袭击博物馆 还有私人住♥宅♥
So he hits museums and private residences.
显然还有律师事务所
And law firms, apparently.
证据表明就是维塔里斯
We have proof it's Vitaris.
而且找到了作案动机
And we have motive.
芬贝格名下一间制药公♥司♥在经历集体诉讼
Vitaris is the lead plaintiff in a class-action lawsuit
芬贝格制药公♥司♥集体诉讼案
维塔里斯是首席原告
against a pharmaceutical company owned by the Fenbergs.
如果诉讼的内容是真实的
Now, if the lawsuit is to be believed,
那他们可说跟萨克勒一样坏
then they are as bad as the Sacklers --
在药品的成瘾性上
misleading the public and the FDA
有意误导公众和食药局
on how addictive their drugs are.
-是维塔里斯药物成瘾吗 -不 是他儿子
- Did Vitaris get addicted? - No, his son did.
没错 他儿子在橄榄球比赛中受伤
That's right. u202dAfter a football injury,
医生给开了止痛药
he was prescribed painkillers,
马里兰高中橄榄球明星受伤
之后成瘾 一年后药物过量去世
got hooked, overdosed a year later.
这跟艺术品造假有什么关系
What does any of this have to do with the forgeries?
莱斯特那幅赝品
The counterfeit Leyster?
正品归芬贝格所有
The real one belonged to the Fenbergs.
还有红魔的套匣
So did Red's nesting casket.
我们得提醒芬贝格一家
We need to warn the Fenberg family
他们 还有他们的艺术藏品被盯上了
they and their art are being targeted.
基恩 阿兰姆 去芬贝格的住♥宅♥
Keen, Aram, get to the Fenberg estate.
雷斯勒 帕克 把证据带过来
Ressler, Park, bring in the evidence
我们来看看维塔里斯的计划
so that we can start digging into Vitaris' plans --
过去和未来的计划
past and future.
维塔里斯先是在法庭上诽谤我
First, Vitaris slanders me in court,
现在你们跟我说他还偷我的东西
and now you're telling me he's stealing from me, as well?
看起来是这样的
It appears so, yes.
我把我的家人也叫过来了
Alright, I've asked my family to be here for this,
因为她们跟我一样也是受害者
because they are every bit the victims that I am.
这是我妻子 苏 我女儿 维多利亚
This is my wife, Sue, and our daughter, Victoria.
你们找到小偷了吗
Have you identified the thief?
找到一位嫌疑人
We've identified a suspect,
但还不确定他在这其中扮演什么角色
but we're not sure what role he played
或者他是否是单独行动的
or if he was acting alone.
我们认为他有一个同伙
We believe that he may have an accomplice.
那你们找到那个同伙了吗
Have you identified him?
还没有 但会找到的
Not yet, but we will.
-听起来很自信 -是的 我们有信心
- You sound awfully confident. - Yes, we are.
请进 把你们知道的告诉我们
Well, please, come in. Tell us what you know.
赝品 绝不可能
Counterfeits? That's impossible.
我家的藏品都是维多利亚在负责 她很清楚
Victoria manages our family collection. She knows her work.
我们的每一件藏品都是经过鉴定的
Every piece in our collection has been authenticated.
你们拿到的艺术品都是真品
The work you acquired was real.
是后来被掉包成了赝品
The forgeries came later.
莱斯特那幅画是在你们租给
The Leyster was taken three months
奥林匹亚画廊三个月之后被盗走
after you loaned it to the Olympian Gallery.
但你们可以把它找回来吧
But you can get it back.
那位嫌疑人肯定知道藏在哪
The suspect must know where it is.
他或许知道 但我们不知道他在哪
He may, but we don't know where he is.
找到他能有多难
Well, how hard can he be to find?
他是针对我们的诉讼案里的首席原告
He's the lead plaintiff in the lawsuit against us.
还以为在法庭上败坏我们就够了
You'd think trying to destroy us in court would be enough.
他失去了自己的儿子
He lost his son.
我认为他无论做什么都不够
I don't think he thinks anything would be enough.
你是说我们该对他的损失负责 你站他那边
So you're saying we're responsible for his loss? You're taking his side?
不 她当然不会站他那边
No, of course she's not taking his side.
是不是 宝贝
Are you, sweetheart?
我只是想说 大家现在都面临很大的压力
I'm just saying it's a stressful time, for all of us.
我们能如何协助
Tell us how we can help.
有一件事需要你们做 就是检查所有的藏品
One thing you can do is to go through your entire collection.
我知道这听起来非常费事
Now, I know that is a logistical nightmare,
但如果还有藏品处于外借状态
but if you have pieces on loan,
把它们取回来送去鉴定
get them back, and authenticate everything.
好了 你跟我们说了我们能做什么
Alright, you've told us what we can do.
现在该我告诉你 你们该做什么了
Now I'm gonna tell you what you're gonna do --
找到维塔里斯
find Vitaris.
如果他有同伙 一并找到
And if he has an accomplice, find him.
找到之后 忽略我女儿那错放的同情心
And when you do, despite my daughter's misplaced sympathies,
我会动用我的强大势力
I'm gonna use my considerable power
来确保他们为自己的所作所为付出代价
to make sure they pay for what they've done.
-收到短♥信♥了吗 -这简直太棒了
- You got my text? - This -- It's brilliant.
这会成为我们最成功的作品
It'll be our biggest take yet.
联调局来我家了 提醒我们要小心你
The FBI came to our home. To warn us about you.
他们已经搜过你家 都结束了
They searched your property. It's -- It's over.
等等 我们需要那笔钱以支持诉讼
Okay, hang on. We need that money to keep the suit going.
他们在到处找你 你会被逮捕的
They're looking for you. You're going to be arrested.
别再想案子了
Forget about the case.
眼下艺术工作人员正启动流程
At this moment, art handlers are starting the process
要开始重新鉴定我家的所有收藏
of re-authenticating my family's entire collection.
他们正在装箱
They're crating it up.
他们要把藏品放进保险库里
They're putting it in secure storage.
现在我们没可能进行掉包
There's no way we can make the swap now.
听我说 如果有人在你家调虎离山呢
Hear me out. What if there was a distraction at the house?
到时候你能把那幅画掉包吗
Could you substitute the painting then?
伊洛蒂
伊洛蒂
Elodie, hey.
医生怎么说
Uh, what'd the doctor say?
又有血块
Looks like another blood clot
阻塞了他肺部的一条动脉
was blocking one of the arteries in his lungs.
他缺氧了一阵子 但是
He -- He went without oxygen for a while, but, um --
但他会活下来的
but he'll live, so --
所以这是好事 对吧
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表