我能进去看他吗
Can I see him now?
出现了并发症
I'm afraid there's been a complication.
我以为他已经在恢复了
I thought he was in recovery.
本来是的
He was.
一处动脉瘤破裂 引起了脑出血
An aneurysm burst, u202dcausing a brain hemorrhage,
我们已经尽力了
and there was nothing we could do.
他过世了 我很抱歉
He passed away. I'm sorry.
等等 不
Wait, no.
他不可能去世了
He can't be gone!
没事的
It's okay.
我甚至没机会和他道别
I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye.
这帮警♥察♥来干什么
What's with all the police?
我不知道 但这里有许多警♥察♥
I don't know, u202dbut that's a lot of police.
多长时间了
How long has it been?
四十一小时了
41 hours.
四十... 我的天
Forty -- Oh, my...
怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it!
去休息五分钟吧
Okay, go ahead and take a five-minute break.
打给他
Let's give him a call.
什么情况
u202dWhat the hell is going on?
锤状趾又复发了
It's the hammer toe. She's back.
我没说你的脚 说的是警♥察♥
I'm not talking about your feet. I'm talking about all the cops.
这个地方为什么满是警♥察♥
Why is this place crawling with cops?
还说呢 他们来这儿
Tell me about it. They're all here
是来支持老弗吉城的那位菜鸟警♥察♥
to support that rookie on the force over in Old Forge.
他们管他小霸王
Sundance Kid they call him.
说到这儿 我不担心他
I'm not worried about him
或是其他的竞争对手
or any of the other competitors, for that matter.
真正的对手是 里森牧师
Real competition is...Pastor Ritzen.
他16年和18年都获胜了
He won in '16, then again in '18,
现在上帝的战士回来了
and now God's soldier's back for blood.
说实话 我的脚...
Honestly, my feet --
格伦 卡车上的货物
Glen, the merchandise on that truck --
不 我的脚
No, really. My feet.
我知道你不能大摇大摆地走进来
I know you can't come here with all the boobies on the beat,
但或许邓比可以
but maybe Dembe could come rub 'em.
其他人都有别人来给他们加油
Everyone else has someone here to cheer them on.
-我一个人也没有 -格伦 听我说
- I got nobody. - Glen, please. Listen to me.
这是心理战 别担心 老大
This is psychological warfare. Don't worry, chief.
我一定会让你拿到卡车上的货物
I'm gonna get you that merchandise on that truck --
我们继续
Okay, we're back.
得去了 我们继续了
Got to jump. We're back.
等等 不 格伦 等等
Wait, no, Glen! Hold on.
-你不能继续 -我没问题的
- You're not back. - I got this.
要打败最强
Eye of the tiger.
要我打给他母亲 让她来打气吗
You want me to call his mother, get her involved?
我的天 不了
Oh, my God, no.
只会让事情更糟
Talk about bad to worse.
他像蜱虫一样陷进去了
He's dug in like a deer tick.
我可不要给他揉脚
Well, I'm not rubbing his feet.
我们需要把手不离车比赛的
We need the names and information
全部参赛者信息
of every contestant with a hand on that truck,
相信我 格伦绝不会离开
because believe me, Glen's not going anywhere,
但假如他突然之间暴毙
but if, all of a sudden, he drops like a sack,
其他小丑就会开车带着我们的一千两百万
one of these other clowns is gonna be driving around town
在城里瞎晃
in our $12 million.
还记得验尸官说希利是被声音杀死的吗
You know how the M.E. said that Healy was killed by sound?
-在莉比·毕肖普家找到的 -助听器吗
- We found it at Libby Bishop's. - A hearing aid?
电♥话♥里 我让她殊死抵抗
On the phone, I told her to put up a fight.
这证明她的确做到了
That tells me she did.
我刚和阿兰姆谈过 艾洛蒂的丈夫去世了
I spoke to Aram. Elodie's husband died.
我很遗憾听到这个
I'm sorry to hear that.
我不确定你是否该遗憾
I'm not sure you should be.
如果你私会的已婚妇女的丈夫去世了
Is it a tragedy if u202dyou're dating a married woman
-这算是个悲剧吗 -他说他立马过来
- and her husband dies? - He said he'd be here as soon as he can.
那个助听器 能找到什么线索
The hearing aid, what does that get us?
不是什么 而是谁
Well, it's not a what. It's a who.
达拉·林 设计助听器的医生
Dara Lin -- the doctor who designed it.
这个助听器不是为了放大声音
See, it was specially made not to amplify sound
而是屏蔽声音
but to block it out.
我为病人做了好多
I make these u202dfor a lot of my patients.
这上面有序列号♥ 你能找到名字吗
There is a serial number on it. Can you find a name that way?
-你说他杀了人 -还绑♥架♥了别人
- You say he killed someone? - And abducted someone else.
如果我们继续苦等搜查令 那她也会遇害
If we wait on a warrant, he'll kill her, too.
你给他做了个屏蔽声音的助听器
You made him a hearing aid that blocks out sound.
这很普遍吗
Is it really that common?
我刚成为耳鼻喉科医生时 还没有这种设备
When I became an ENT, it was unheard of.
后来我发现有的病人们对于自己能听到某些声音
Now I find that my patients are as concerned
就像其他病人不能听到声音一样焦虑
by what they can hear as by what they can't.
噪音污染
Noise pollution.
卫生局长官一直在提醒关注
The Surgeon General has been warning
这代人面临的健康危机
about the health hazards for a generation --
焦虑 抑郁 痴呆
anxiety, depression, dementia.
-声音可以造成那些吗 -单一种声音不行
- Sound can cause all that? - Not one sound, no.
但我们生活在一个声音不断的世界
But we live in a world of continuous sound --
低频无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
low-frequency radio signals,
变电站 服务器聚集区
electrical substations, server farms.
服务器聚集区 比如数据中心吗
Server farms. u202dYou mean like data centers?
没错 数据中心冷却系统产生的噪音
Exactly. The noise generated by their cooling system
正好是一种低频声音
is precisely the type of low-frequency sound
提升应激激素
which can elevate stress hormones
比如皮质醇和肾上腺素
like cortisol and adrenaline,
长时间暴露后 能导致
which, over time, can lead to
高血压 中风 及心脏衰竭
high blood pressure, stroke, and heart failure.
显然还有谋杀
And apparently murder.
找到了
Here it is.
你们要找的人叫纽顿·珀塞尔
The man you're looking for is Newton Purcell.
纽顿·珀塞尔
我一直以为会是戈登或卡特莱特
I always figured it would be Gordon or Cartwright.
但我错了 是吧 莉比
But I was wrong, wasn't I, Libby?
拜托 无论你是谁
Please, whoever you are --
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
已经给了你发声的机会 现在换你好好听了
You had your chance to speak. Now you're going to listen.
我们说好了的
We had an agreement.
你说过你会办妥这事
You said you could get this done.
正在办理
And it's getting done.
显然没有
Clearly it's not.
你已经延后过一次时间了
You've already moved the timeline once.
现在你又要延后
You're asking to move it again.
别急得跳脚 放松点
Don't get you vicuna in a bunch. Take a breath.
你来找我是因为你没办法
You came to me because you had no viable way
把你的货带进美国
to get your product into the country.
我们在测试的通道
This pipeline we're testing,
这个从装备线上把一整辆车
this concept of moving a single vehicle
直接当作信使的方法 是新方法
from the assembly line as a courier, it's new.
而且会遇上很多难以预见的障碍
And it's going to have unforeseen obstacles,
现在我们正好遇到了
which we obviously now have,
因此我需要延长♥期♥限
which is why I asked for the extension.
如果这是个问题 可以之后再商量
If that's a problem, we'll work around it.
但请放心 我已经派出自己最得力的手下
But rest assured, I have my top man on the job.
最得力的手下
Top man.
我最得力的手下
My top man.
我相信他
A man I trust,
我们交情颇深
a man with whom I share a history,
我愿意在任何时候
I'd go into battle
任何地方 和他肩并肩作战的人
shoulder to shoulder any time, anywhere
因为他的奉献精神无与伦比
because his dedication knows no bounds.
如果有人能及时让你的货物抵达
If there is a man who can get you your shipment on time,
那就是我的格伦
it's my guy Glen.
你可以质疑我 质疑我的服务
So you can doubt me, you can doubt my services,
但别质疑格伦
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表