- He killed Dad, Robby. - Did he admit it?
他马上就要承认了
He was going to.
* Leave somehow *
他会承认的 我知道
H-He would've. I know it.
* Blackbird song *
唐尼 我需要认真听我说
Donnie, I need you to listen to me carefully
回答我的问题 你明白吗
?and answer my questions. You got that?
-有人见过你进来吗 -没有
- Did anyone see you come in here? - ?No.
马金见到你时有没有叫人
Did Markin alert anyone when he saw you?
他有没有打电♥话♥
Did he make any calls?
没有
No.
枪击发生到现在多久了
How long has it been since the gunshot?
我不知道
I don't know. Uh...
15到20分钟吧
15, maybe 20 minutes.
那就没人听见
Then nobody heard it.
至少没人报♥警♥
Or at least no one reported it.
唐尼
Donnie.
回家去
Go home.
把爸爸的枪擦干净 放回你拿走的地方
Wipe Dad's gun off and put it back where you found it.
什么都别跟妈妈说 也别跟别人说
Don't say anything to Mom. Don't say anything to anyone.
忘了发生的一切
Forget this happened.
明白了吗
Understood?
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我来解决这件事
I'll take care of this.
一个字都别说
Don't say another word.
去吧
Just go.
你有因为我们当时做的事而失眠吗
You ever lose sleep at night 'cause of what we did back then?
有时候
Some nights.
次数不多
Not many.
你希望过一切都没发生过吗
Ever wish you could take it back?
这个人杀了我们的父亲
This man killed our father.
然后当着我们的面撒谎
Then stood at his wake and lied to our faces.
他戴着警徽简直就是耻辱
He was a disgrace to the badge he wore.
就是原本你想要佩戴的警徽
The one you were going to wear.
也是我每天戴着的警徽
The one I wear every day.
这个混♥蛋♥罪有应得
No, this scumbag got everything that was coming to him.
不
So, no.
我不会希望重来
I wouldn't take it back.
你呢
You?
我们该走了
Ah, we better get going.
守夜人马上就要过来了
Night watchman will be coming soon.
*Don't be scared*
*I'm still here*
*No more time*
*For crying, dear*
听着 罗比 我应该说...
Listen, Robby, look, I -- I should say, uh...
说我很抱歉
should say that I'm sorry.
为什么抱歉
About what?
我之前在家里说的话
What I said earlier, back at the house.
我对你很糟糕
Look, I-I've been hard on you.
我离开了这个地方 你留下了
I left this place behind, and you stayed,
这个选择更加艰难
and that was --that was the harder choice,
我应该肯定你的
and I should give you credit for it.
你所做的一切 你的成功
For everything. All your success.
工作 一切
Work, everything.
谢谢你 唐
Thank you, Don.
小时候 我是个浑球
Look, I was a prick when we were younger,
我们手上这些烂摊子都是因为我惹出来的 但
and I'm the reason why we're taking care of this now, but...
你那晚上支持着我
you had my back that night.
当然了
Of course I did.
你是我的兄弟
You're my brother.
我从没感谢过你
I never thanked you.
你救了我
Look, you saved me.
那天晚上改变了我的生命
That night, everything in my life changed.
你可能注意到了
Well, you might've noticed,
我可没有
it wasn't exactly the same for me, either.
看来你现在还不错
Looks like you're doing pretty good now.
你可以趁我还在城里的时候
Hey, maybe you could take me by this garage
去你那个车♥库♥看看吗
while I'm still in town?
好
Yeah, cool.
没问题
I'd like that.
罗比 告诉我那就是个路人
Robby, tell me that was random.
好吧 我可以解释
Okay, I can explain.
车♥库♥的盈利没有我说的那么高
The garage is doing as well as I might live at optic.
真没想到啊
Oh, you don't say?
我当时赔了 所以我雇了一帮人
I was losing money, so I hired a bunch of guys.
我以为他们是正派的人
I thought they were stand-up guys.
总而言之 我需要来点快钱
And, uh...anyway, I needed some fast cash.
我不能再失败了 唐尼
Couldn't stand for another failure, Donnie.
-你管谁借的钱 -那肯定不是银行
- Who'd you borrow money from? - Definitely not the banks.
那种地方 你走进去他们都不会...
Those places, you walk in, they don't even look at you --
罗比
Robby.
我从一个当地人手里借的
I borrowed it from a local guy.
什么意思 两道通吃的那种当地人吗
What do you mean, a connected kind of local guy?
没错 阿尔巴尼亚那种的
Yeah, the Albanian type.
黑帮吗 阿尔巴尼亚黑帮
The mob? The Albanian mob?
你借了多少钱
How much money did you borrow?
五万块
50k.
利息30%
It was 30% vig on it.
六个月前借的了
And that was like six months ago.
现在差不多已经15万了
So it's closer to 150K now, so...
所以他们把车拿走作为抵押
That's why they took the car, you know, as collateral.
我总得想办法
I had to try something.
你还有其他事瞒着我吗
Is there anything else you're not telling me?
没了 我发誓
No, I swear.
就这些了
That's it.
伙计
Hey, man.
你的电♥话♥
It's for you.
-你是谁 -你的车在我们手上
- Who is this? - We have your car.
还有后备箱里的货
And the cargo in the trunk.
雅可夫·米科想见你们
Jakov Mitko wants to see you both.
雅可夫·米科是谁
Who's Jakov Mitko?
你哥哥知道
Your brother knows.
他也知道地点
He knows where, too.
别迟到
Don't be late.
你们了解植物吗
You know the thing about plants?
它们很听话
They are obedient.
给一点关爱 一点照顾
A little love, a little care --
它们就会做自己应该做的事
they do exactly what they are supposed to.
它们会长大 会回馈
They grow. They give back.
释放氧气 开出花朵
Oxygen, flowers.
它们非常简单
They are uncomplicated.
这值得每个人尊敬 对吧
Anyone can respect that, yes?
你一定就是那个华盛顿的弟弟吧
You must be the brother from D.C.
所有人都觉得我疯了才把钱借给
Everyone thought I was crazy to loan money
一个弟弟是联调局探员的家伙
to a guy whose brother was FBI.
我那时就说 "等着瞧吧"
I said, "Wait and see."
我万万没想到我还能见到这场面
I don't think in a million years I could've seen this.
听着 雅可夫 我会把钱还你的
Listen, Jakov, I'm gonna get your money.
每一分钱都会还你
Every last penny of it.
这不再是钱的事了
This isn't about money anymore.
我不明白
I don't understand this.
他手上有那辆车
He has the car.
这才是关键
That's what this is about.
就在那边
Voilà.
我不知道底特律警局
I don't know who Detective 4818
编号♥4818的警探是谁
of the Detroit Police Department was --
但他显然风光过
but he's seen better days.
你就直说你想要什么吧
Just tell us what you want.
我本想烧了你的车♥库♥来证明我的能力
I was going to burn down your garage, just to prove I could.
我本以为那是你唯一的财产
I thought that was your only asset.
但既然你弟弟来了
But now that your brother is here,
我知道我之前想错了
I know I was wrong.
一名联调局探员
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表