我很快乐 艾格尼斯已经回到我身边
I'm happy. I've got Agnes back.
一个我几乎从来都不认识的人
I'm not gonna risk that to hunt for answers
我不要冒险去寻找这个答案
about a woman I've never really known.
不值得
It isn't worth it.
真好
Well, it's nice.
看到你开心
I mean, seeing you happy.
已经很久了没看到了
It's been a long time comin'.
太久了
Too long.
我一直想问 雷丁顿对斯塔克做了什么
I-I meant to ask. What was Reddington doing with Stark?
看来斯塔克越狱之后 他陷害了他
Looks like he set him up after Stark got out of prison.
他一直相信他是个有远见的人
He always believed the guy was a visionary.
也许想要再投资吧
Probably wanted to reinvest.
没见到人 出了差错
It didn't happen. There was a mix-up.
我的线人消失了 对不起
Now my contact's in the wind. I'm sorry.
我和你说过 有两条线在水里
I told you -- with two lines in the water,
我们一定会钓到鱼 我们也钓到了
we were bound to catch a fish, and we did.
经过一番折腾
After all that.
哈瓦那的枪击事 婚礼惨败
The shooting in Havana. The wedding fiasco.
我一直觉得除了挫折什么都没得到
But I kept feeling like there was nothing but setbacks.
但看看我们现在
But here we are.
杀人赚了一大票 还得到了一条线索
Made a killing on hog futures and got a lead.
还有预后
And a prognosis.
是什么
Which was?
斯塔克的治疗无效
Stark's treatment was inefective.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
有时候事情的发生总是有原因的
Sometimes, things happen for a reason.
有时我只是不知道原因是什么
And sometime I just don't know what that reason is.
有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything I can do?
倒是有
There is actually.
一个叫帕特里克·马苏达的人
Some guy, Patrick Masuda...
我需要帮忙找到他
I need some help to find him.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表