Right.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我从不想让任何人陷入危险
I never meant to put anyone in danger.
我们会出去的 丹
We'll make it, Dan.
二十分钟后 我们就在天上了
20 minutes, and we're in the air.
嗯
Yeah.
一切都似曾相识
All seems too familiar.
长途旅行 在敌方领土上
Long ride, hostile territory.
试着放松一下
Try and relax.
我不能回去 哈罗德
I can't go back, Harold.
不能再沦为囚徒了
Not another hole in the ground.
你不会回去的
You're not going back.
好吧 这个家伙 萨姆旋风
Yeah, well, this guy, The Simoon,
如果他找上我们
if he comes after us...
也许这次他能带走你
maybe he can take you this time instead.
你接电♥话♥了 说明你还活着
You answered the phone, so you're still alive.
你在哪
Where are you?
我们正接近检查站 等等
We're approaching the checkpoint. Hang on.
-情况有点不妙 -怎么了
- I don't like this. - What's wrong?
检查站的警♥察♥
The policeman at the checkpoint --
他拿着一把HK416突击步♥枪♥
He's carrying an H&K416.
那很新啊
That's pretty new.
-还很贵 -对警♥察♥来说太昂贵了
- And expensive. - Too expensive for police.
哈罗德 你得赶紧离开那里
Harold, you need to get the hell out of there right now.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
哈罗德 哈罗德 跟我说话
Harold. Harold, talk to me.
怎么了
What happened?
给邮局那面打电♥话♥
Get the Post Office on the phone.
哈罗德
Harold!
告诉他们我为美国政♥府♥工作
Tell them I work for the United States government.
联调局 我们来是有公务
The FBI. We're here on official business.
他们知道你是谁 哈罗德
They know who you are, Harold.
他们怎么会知道
How could they possibly know that?
因为我告诉了他们
'Cause I told them.
看起来萨姆旋风还是想跟你聊两句
Looks like The Simoon wants a word with you after all.
-有消息吗 -没有
- Anything? - Nothing.
但阿兰姆连线上雷丁顿了
But Aram's on with Reddington now.
好 我找到检查站了
Okay, I've got eyes on the checkpoint.
我最后听到的就是有人在用波斯语吵吵
The last thing I heard was men yelling in Farsi.
很多人 那是十三分钟以前
Lots of it. That was 13 minutes ago.
如果哈罗德被抓了
And if Harold was taken,
他们也许用其他车载他
they may have put him in another vehicle.
这是秘密网络上的那件事 丹尼尔·哈顿
This is about the SIPRNet cable. Daniel Hutton.
找到了 看起他们把他塞进了一辆蓝色轿车
Got it. Okay, looks like they shoved him into a blue sedan.
好 从那之后他们往西北去了
Alright, tracking from there, they headed northwest,
行进的路线看起来
made their way to what looks like
终点是扎黑丹外的一处旧宫殿或是庄园
some kind of old palace or estate outside Zahedan.
我们该联♥系♥国♥务♥院♥
We should call the State Department.
不 没时间了
No, there's no time for that.
他们可以进行秘密协商
They could start back-channel negotiations.
-我能做得更好 -什么 比国♥务♥院♥更好
- I can do better. - What, better than the State Department?
好很多 而且重要的是 更快
Way better. And more importantly, faster.
我们只有一次机会把哈罗德活着带出来
We have one chance to get Harold out alive.
所以听好了
So listen carefully.
命运真是变幻无常
How quickly fates change.
对不对 哈罗德
Isn't that right, Harold?
你做了什么
What have you done?
为了活着必须做的事而已
What I had to do to survive.
你知道这么多年来我被多少组织囚禁过吗
Do you know how many different groups held me over the years?
库尔德人 伊朗人
The Kurds, the Iranians.
后来都记不清了
Couldn't keep track after a while.
所以 告诉我 出♥卖♥♥♥我是有多容易
So, tell me -- How easy was it to sell me out?
-我没有出♥卖♥♥♥你 -你丢下了我等死
- I never did that. - You left me for dead
就因为我发现你在非法资助那些库尔德人
because I found out you were illegally funding those same Kurds.
不是那样的
That is not what happened.
因为我揭发了你
Because I blew the whistle.
我根本不知道我们会被伏击
I had no idea we were gonna be ambushed.
我听说你因为那天的英勇行为得到了海军十字勋章
I heard you got the Navy Cross for your bravery that day.
但我们都知道事实并非那样 不是吗
But we know what really happened, don't we?
这里是扫雷一组 哈罗德·库珀中尉
This is Minesweeper One, Lieutenant Harold Cooper.
我们被袭击了
We are under attack.
坚持住 哈顿 坚持住
Hold on, Hutton. Hold on.
哈顿
Hutton!
但我们并不是被伏击了 不是吗
But we weren't ambushed, were we?
你那些库尔德伙伴是冲我来的 不是你
Your Kurdish pals came for me, not you.
放开我
Get your hands off me.
哈罗德
Harold?
库珀
Cooper!
库珀 库珀
Cooper! Cooper!
库珀
Cooper!
他们出♥卖♥♥♥了我
They traded me.
把我卖♥♥给了敌人
Sold me to their enemies
资助他们的战争
to fund their war.
其他人也许认为你绝不会抛弃战友
Everyone may think that you would never leave a brother to die,
但我知道你连眼睛都不会眨一下
but I know you'd never think twice.
你怎么想都行
You can believe what you want.
但伏击不是我策划的 而且我是想要救你的
But I didn't plan the ambush, and I wanted to go after you.
那你怎么没来
Then why didn't you?
伏击是你安排的吗
Was the ambush your idea?
-注意语气 上尉 -哈顿被抓
- Mind your tone, Lieutenant. - Was Hutton captured to keep
-就为了隐藏我们的秘密吗 -他威胁要曝光任务
- our arrangement a secret? - He threatened to expose the mission.
给我一架飞机回科威特
Get me on a plane back to Kuwait.
哈顿上尉一小时前被库尔德叛军处决了
Lieutenant Hutton was executed by Kurdish rebels an hour ago.
你从伏击中活了下来
You survived an ambush.
英勇战斗
Fought valiantly.
我会推荐授予你海军十字勋章
I'm going to recommend you for the Navy Cross.
你会青云直上的 哈罗德
That'll put you on the fast track, Harold.
职位随你挑
Any job you want.
或者你可以自找麻烦 搅黄这一切
Or you can raise a stink and throw it all away.
不管怎样 哈顿都已经死了
Either way, Hutton's still gonna be dead,
资助也不会停止
and the cash flow continues.
你害他被处决了
You had him executed.
我只是执行命令
I followed orders.
如果你真的聪明的话
And if you're as smart as I think you are,
你也会的
you will, too.
你是个叛徒
You were a traitor
却被当成爱国者
treated like a patriot.
我是个爱国者
I was a patriot
却被当成叛徒
treated like a traitor.
所以我就成了叛徒
So that's what I became.
是你
It's you.
你就是萨姆旋风
You're The Simoon.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
抱歉 请问你知道白宫怎么走吗
Excuse me. Do you know how to get to the White House?
当然 花点钱就行
Sure. Spend a lot of money.
很高兴雷丁顿还是这么有幽默感
Good to know Reddington hasn't lost his sense of humor.
-我是雷斯勒 -坎贝尔
- I'm Ressler. - Campbell.
你知道我们要做什么吗
You know what we're supposed to do now?
知道 去找地下城主
Yeah. Find the Dungeon Master.
没看到牌子吗
Didn't you see the sign?
-看到了 写着营业 -好吧 我们不营业
- Yeah. It said "Open." - Well, we're not.
好吧 你对我们营业 霍曼先生说的
Yeah, well, you are to us. Mr. Homan said so.
这是什么玩意儿
What the hell is this thing?
反正不是游戏机 伙计
It's not a PlayStation, pal.
让我看看钱
Let's see the case.
二十万
$200,000.
还有一组坐标
And a set of coordinates.
霍曼先生说你知道该做什么
Mr. Homan said you'd know what to do with them.
我知道
I do.
那我们开始狂欢吧
Let's get the party started.
我知道该怎么做
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表