with the help of her oldest friend, Ilya Koslov,
而这位老友摇身一变成了雷丁顿先生
who nips and tucks his way into becoming Mr. Reddington
以获得连真正的雷丁顿
in order to access the millions
都不知道自己拥有的百万财富
that the real Reddington didn't even know he had,
从而为罗斯托娃的消失提供资金
in order to finance her disappearance.
是这样吗
Is that it?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
你绝对需要去看心理医生
You're definitely gonna need therapy.
现在你告诉了我 我也得去了
And now that you've told me, so am I.
听着
Listen up.
我刚和帕娜贝克通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Panabaker.
法国方面否认一切
The French are denying everything.
但是你去大使♥馆♥与使♥馆♥随员交谈过
But, you went to the embassy and spoke to the attaché.
或许他们准备等到榨干雷丁顿
Maybe they're gonna wait until they can bleed Reddington
身上的所有情报 然后再移交他
of all the intel they can and then hand him over.
不管他们的动机是什么
Whatever their motivation,
法方知道这是我们的首要事项
the French know this is a priority for us,
他们会在引渡谈判中
and they will use that to their advantage
以此作为他们的优势
in negotiating extradition.
但是使♥馆♥随员白里欧 你说他很配合
But the attaché, Briaux. You said he was cooperative.
没错 所以我准备亲自去使♥馆♥
He was, which is why I'm going back to the embassy personally
递交引渡文件
to deliver the extradition paperwork.
米拉 亲爱的 看到你真是太好了
Mila, my dear! You are a sight for sore eyes.
你一口都没吃
You did not eat a bite.
我的天 不吃
My God, no.
只要吃下燕麦粥
Eating even a swallow of that gruel
就能想到墙的另一边 有面包和奶酪
with all the bread and cheese, chocolate and wine
有巧克力和葡萄酒
on the other side of these walls?
这简直比一个常人所能承受的更折磨人
That's more torture than a man can brave.
至少你能离开这张床了
At least you'll be able to get out of this bed.
我的战车来了
My chariot arrives.
雷丁顿先生 我们出去转转如何
Mr. Reddington, let's get you moving around, shall we?
我大半辈子都在奔波
I've been on the run half my life.
我想现在我可以慢慢走了
I suppose now I'll be on a walk.
或是坐坐车
Or a roll.
你是个很黑暗的人
You're a very dark man.
没错 走路或者坐轮椅
Yes, walking or rolling,
我打算通过与你分享
I intend to show my gratitude by sharing with you
你所能想象最棒的美酒与晚餐
the finest night of drinking and dining
来表达我的感谢
one can possibly imagine.
-你坐着舒服吗 -当然
- Are you comfortable? - Quite.
这是为了不让我逃跑
That ought to keep me from running.
我是联调局的哈罗德·库珀 来找帕特里克·白里欧
Harold Cooper, FBI, here to see Patrick Briaux.
是 先生 往前走
Yes, sir. Go right ahead.
没错 再高点
Yeah, that's right. A little higher.
白里欧先生 哈罗德·库珀想见您 先生
Monsieur Briaux. Harold Cooper to see you, sir.
库珀先生
Mr. Cooper.
有什么能为您效劳的
What can I do for you?
帕特里克·白里欧
Patrick Briaux?
是我
Yes.
怎么了
Something wrong?
-基恩 -伊丽莎白 是我
- Keen. - Elizabeth, it's me.
你见到白里欧了吗
Did you talk to Briaux?
是的 我和他在一起
Yes, I'm -- i'm with him right now.
出事了
We have a situation.
有发现了 看看
I got something. Take a look at this.
这是大使♥馆♥内的监控录像
So, these are the surveillance feeds from inside the embassy,
能看到白里欧在排队申请签证
which show Briaux waiting in line to request a visa application.
但拿到表格他就走了
But once he gets it, he leaves.
并没有填表
Never filled it out.
他只是等在外面
He was just lingering outside,
和警卫聊天 等着你来
chatting up the guards, waiting for you to arrive.
我去发协查通告
I'll issue a BOLO,
把图像发给警方和其他周边部门
circulating the image with MPD and surrounding jurisdictions.
真正的白里欧坚称雷丁顿
The real Briaux insists that Reddington
未被法国拘禁 并且遗憾我们有此误解
is not in French custody and regrets the misunderstanding.
如果雷丁顿不在法国执法部门手里
Well, if Reddington isn't being held by the French police,
那能在谁手里
who is holding him?
也许是他去见的人 你不知道是谁吗
Maybe the person he met with. You have no idea who that was?
我只知道雷丁顿信任那个人
I only know it was someone Raymond felt safe with.
雷丁顿基本不信任别人
And Raymond never feels safe with anyone.
不管是谁 肯定是知道我们现在什么都不知道
Whoever it was must've known we were in the dark
但仍然决定见面 而且还让白里欧来见你
and reached out anyway, had Briaux come to meet you.
为什么 他们能得到什么
Why? What were they hoping to gain?
也许是想确认他是线人
Maybe confirmation that he's our informant.
他有很多敌人
He has a lot of enemies.
现在其中一个怀疑他在和我们合作
Now one of them may suspect he's working with us,
果真如此的话
and if that's the truth,
我们可能是害死了他
we may have just signed Reddington's death warrant.
白里欧 或者不管他真名是什么
Briaux, or whatever the hell his name actually is,
就是我们的唯一线索
he's our only lead.
我们去找他
Let's find him.
怎么回事
What the...?
利亚姆
Liam.
这怎么回事
Hey, the hell's this?
图像出问题了
Something's wrong with the picture.
帮个忙 去叫一下克尔顿
Do me a favor. Get Colton.
好的
I'm on it.
晚上好 雷丁顿先生 该换药了
Good evening, Mr. Reddington. Time to change your dressing.
好的 米拉 请进
Yes, Mila, please, do come in.
我想问问你
Let me ask you something.
米拉 吓到你了吗 因为警♥察♥警卫
Do I frighten you, Mila, with all the police and the guards,
还有手铐
the handcuffs?
没有 我觉得 你看起来
No. To me, you seem like, uh...
怎么说的来着
I don't know the word.
你看起来很好
You seem like a nice man.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
可以麻烦你把音乐声音调大一点吗
Would you mind turning up the music?
我很爱这首歌♥
I love this song.
米拉 拜托 再大点
Mila, please, just a little more.
我还记得那天这首歌♥飘过院子
I remember hearing this wafting across the courtyard
飘进我在雅各布街公♥寓♥的窗户
and through the window of my apartment on Rue Jacob.
可能是我妈妈 她最爱这首歌♥
It could have been my mother. She loved this record.
除非你想来一针这里面的玩意儿
Unless you want whatever is in here,
否则我建议你不要动
I suggest you be still.
-求你 -你为谁工作
- Please. No. - Who are you working for?
一个女人 我不知道姓名
A-A woman. I don't know her name.
-卡特莲娜 -也许 她是俄♥国♥人
- Katarina? - Maybe. She's Russian.
殴打呢
And the beating?
不要 求你 我求你了
Don't, please. I'm begging you --
告诉我殴打是怎么回事
Tell me about the beating.
是编的
It was a story.
奥班警官和医生也是
Like Inspector Oban and the doctor.
他们随时会进来
They'll be here any moment.
音乐太大什么也听不到 视频也看不到
I can't hear anything with the music, and I've got no video.
-没有动手术 -没有
- There was no surgery. - No.
-我们也不在巴黎 -不在
- And we're not in Paris. - No.
那为什么要坐轮椅
Then why the chair?
我的腿为什么没有知觉
Why can't I feel my legs?
回答我
Answer me.
你背上的吊瓶 不是在收集脊液
The surgical drain in your back, I-it's not to collect fluids.
是硬膜外麻醉
It's an epidural.
给你换药的时候
When we change your dressing,
其实注射的是感官和运动阻碍剂
we're pushing sensory and motor blockades --
还有丁卡因和布比卡因
tetracaine and bupivacaine.
要是不打♥针♥会怎么样
And what happens if I don't get the scheduled dose?
如果不打♥针♥那...
If you don't, then...
你就能走路了
you walk.
信♥号♥♥看起来没问题
Signal looks fine.
可能是摄像头的问题 内部出了故障
It might be the camera, some internal glitch.
无论是因为什么 都绝非意外
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表