I'm afraid hypoxia has set in.
你流的每滴血
The drip, drip of your blood taking with it
都吧内脏亟需的养分带走
the oxygen your organs so desperately need.
我听说缺氧是很不适的
I'm told hypoxia can be quite uncomfortable.
我对痛苦还是有点了解的
I know a little something about pain.
贝尔格莱德
Belgrade.
我所关心的一切都自那天起就消亡了
Everything I cared about died that day.
那不是我的本意
I didn't want that.
我本可成家立业
I'd made a life for myself, a family.
你毁了一切
You blew all that up.
我不知情
I didn't know.
多姆向我保证不会有伤亡
Dom promised me no one would get hurt.
他说他爱自己的孩子 希望她安全
Said he loved his child and just wanted her to be safe.
我看上去很安全吗
Do I seem safe to you?
被追杀
Hunted,
逼到穷途末路
chased into the shadows.
我
I
我给不了你要的
I can't give you what you want.
我要的
What I want
是让我的家人回来
is my family back.
谁也给不了
No one can give me that back.
特别是你
Least of all you.
你给不了我想要的
You can't give me what I want.
但你能给我所需的
But you can give me what I need.
你想让我相信你与贝尔格莱德无关
You want me to believe you had nothing to do with Belgrade.
确实无关
I didn't.
你关心我
That you care about me.
对
Yes.
那证明给我看
Then prove it.
谁要来找我 多少人
Who's coming for me? How many?
还有最重要的 真♥相♥
And most importantly, the truth.
我不能
I can't.
真♥相♥是什么
What is it?!
很好 那就多姆吧
Very well. Dom then.
对 我找到他了
That's right. I found him.
我知道对老人下手很残忍♥
I know it's cruel to go after the old man,
但你让我别无选择
but you leave me no choice.
我有预感他挺不过去
Something tells me he won't hold up nearly as well.
别动他
Leave him alone.
乐意至极
Gladly.
只要你告诉我我想要的
If you give me what I need.
再见 雷蒙德
Goodbye, Raymond.
嘘 安静
Shh. Be quiet.
-你在干嘛 -嘘
- What are you doing? - Shh!
我一个人干不了
I can't do this alone.
你得进车里
I need you to get in the car.
站住
Hey, stop!
-我说站住 -别 求你
- I said stop! - Don't. Please.
求你 我不想伤你
Please. I don't want to hurt you.
打扰 特工雷斯勒和基恩 联调局
Excuse me. Agents Ressler and Keen, FBI.
有什么能帮你们的
How can I help you?
我们
We, um...
你还好吗
That is, are you okay?
这个吗
Oh, this?
没事 没事 这只是
No, no, no. It's just -- It's -- It's --
肯尼迪中心在演歌♥剧魅影
The Kennedy Center's doing Phantom.
我们做特效
We're doing the effects.
我以为你们只提供服装
We thought you were a wardrobe house.
服装 特效 要什么做什么
Wardrobe, effects -- whatever a production needs.
我们是来找玛格丽特·蒂格的
We're here to see Margaret Teague.
我去叫她
I'll let her know you're here.
幻象 伪装
Illusions. Cons.
人们将自己假扮成他人
People pretending to be something they're not.
-就像雷丁顿 -还有我妈
- Just like Reddington. - Or my mother.
基恩 你把艾格尼斯带回家是对的
Look, Keen, you did the right thing by bringing Agnes home.
但如果她不是我想的那样 如果她是个威胁
But if she isn't who I thought she was, if she's a threat --
-那我们就想办法解决 -我们
- Then we'll deal with it. - We?
你以为库珀 阿兰姆和我没想过吗
Don't think Cooper, Aram, and I haven't talked about this.
你把自己的生活置之度外太久了
You've put your life on hold long enough.
是时候享受一下生活了 我...
It's past time you start living it, and I --
我是玛格丽特·蒂格
I'm Margaret Teague.
基恩和雷斯勒探员
Agents Keen and Ressler.
我们在找路易·斯坦希尔
We're looking for Louis Steinhil.
我不认识这个人
I'm not familiar with that name.
他是一个欺诈师 需要精巧的伪装
He's a con man, sets up elaborate illusions...
如果你们觉得我跟这些事有关...
If you think I had anything to do with --
他最近一次的骗局
...the last one being a French hospital
是把安纳波利斯州的一间仓库伪装成一家法国医院
in an Annapolis warehouse.
那场骗局里的医护人员 警♥察♥
See, their doctors, nurses, and cops who worked that con,
他们的装扮都是你提供的
you outfitted them.
我只是供货商
I'm a supplier.
客人用我的货品干什么 我并不知情
What people do with my supplies, I'm sure I don't know.
我不管你知情还是不知情
I don't care if you know or not.
我在找一个对我很重要的人
I'm looking for someone I care about,
为了找到他
and in order to find that person,
我得先找到斯坦希尔 所以我们别说废话了
I got to find Steinhil. So lets cut to the chase.
你都提供了什么
What you provide,
是他自己来选 还是你们送去
does he pick up, or do you deliver?
我没见过那个人
I've never met the man.
-所以是你们送货 -是的
- So you deliver. - Yes.
送去哪了
To where?
天啊 我开枪打了那个守卫
Oh, my God. I just shot that guard.
我别无选择
I didn't know what else to do.
你的电♥话♥给我
I need your phone.
如果他死了...
If he dies...
米拉
Mila.
米拉 电♥话♥
Mila, your phone.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
你还活着
You're alive.
还没死
Barely.
我以为...
I thought...
都一个星期了
It's been a week.
我都准备启动预案了 你在哪
I was going to enact The Protocol. Where are you?
你得去找多姆
You have to get to Dom.
她在找他
She's going after him.
他不知道他有危险
He doesn't know he's in danger.
-她 -带冷藏箱来
- She? - Bring the cooler.
我需要血小板
I need platelets,
冷冻血浆 八个单位
frozen plasma -- eight units.
雷蒙顿 你听起来不好
Raymond, you sound bad.
你一个人来
Come alone.
如果你撑不到多姆那 就去医院
If you won't make it to Dom's, you need to get to a hospital.
如果我撑不到 你知道该怎么做
If I don't make it, you -- you know what to do.
雷蒙德 保重
Raymond. Be safe.
我会去的
I'll be there.
多姆是谁
Who's Dom?
你得开上高速
You need to get us to the highway.
你需要医生
You need a doctor.
不 不 不 不要医生
No, no, no, no doctors.
上高速
Just the highway.
你现在问题很大 知道吗
You are not okay, alright?
你撑不到那的 你现在很虚弱
You're not gonna make it. You're sick.
如果你不去医院...
If you don't make it to a hospital...
你干什么
What are you doing?
把胳膊给我
Give me your arm.
-我们得去找多姆 -听我说
- We need to get to Dom. - Listen to me.
如果你不让我这样做 你会死的
If we don't do this right now, you're gonna be dead
这样你就哪也别想去了
before we get to wherever you think we're going to.
我救你不是为了看你死在我车里的
I didn't save you to watch you die in my car.
如果我们停下 他们会找到我们的
If we don't keep moving, they'll find us.
他们已经找到了 别动
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表