So that's good, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得呢是什么意思
What do you mean, what do I think?
没事的 不知道能不能让你觉得好点
It's okay. If it makes you feel any better,
我也是这么想的
I was thinking it, too.
你到底是怎么想的
Thinking what exactly?
你懂的 如果结果不一样的话
That it would be better if, you know,
也许会更好
the outcome were different,
如果查尔斯死了的话
if Charles had just passed.
不 这根本不是我的想法
No, that is not ?what I was thinking at all.
你为什么要这么说
Why would -- Why would you say that?
阿兰姆 如果我们想在一起
Aram, if we're gonna be together --
听着 抱歉 我一会儿再打给你
Um, look, I'm so sorry. I'm gonna have to call you back.
我得工作了
I have, uh, work.
有什么特别的吗
Anything specific?
我分不出哪些是已经完成的 哪些是计划
I just can't tell what's been completed and what's planned.
这上面没有任何日期
There are no dates on any of this.
银行对账单显示维塔里斯欠了很多钱
Bank statements show Vitaris is deep in debt.
他必须尽快再干一票
He's gonna need to make another score soon.
但是他的下一个目标是什么
But what's the next target?
等一下 我有相关线索
Wait. I have a lead on that.
从芬贝格家收藏品里出现过的赝品来看
Okay, so, looking at the previous forgeries from the Fenberg collection,
伪造者擅长作假的艺术品年代
it seems that the counterfeiter specializes in replicating pieces
似乎是19世纪及之前
from the 19th century or before.
根据芬贝格家的藏品集
Now, according to the Fenbergs' portfolio,
他们的收藏品中
the only painting left in their collection
唯一符合这个条件的
that matches that description
是霍赫斯特拉滕 价值两千四百万
is a Hoogstraten worth $24 million.
这幅画就挂在他们家 我们看到过
That painting is hanging in their house. We just saw it.
所以根据已知情况来看
So, based on everything we know,
我们可以断定维塔里斯的目标是霍赫斯特拉滕
it's safe to assume that Vitaris is going after the Hoogstraten.
如果维塔里斯知道我们要抓他
If Vitaris knows we're after him,
他也许会狗急跳墙 改换作案手段
he may get desperate and change his M.O.,
不取这幅画 而是直奔芬贝格先生本人
skip the paintings and go after Mr. Fenberg himself.
伊戈尔顿先生 很抱歉在你沐浴的时候打扰你
Mr. Eagleton. I'm sorry to interrupt your ablutions.
看起来很舒适 但是我赶时间
Looks delightful. But I'm in a bit of a rush
有些重要的问题亟需解答
and have some pressing questions
等不及你舒舒服服泡完澡了
that can't wait for your contemplative soak.
你们是什么人 来我的浴室做什么
Who the hell are you? What are you doing in my bathroom?
这是你从谁那里买♥♥的
Who did you buy this from?
我从来没见过这东西
I've never seen that thing before in my life.
也许是泡泡把你的脑子搞糊涂了
Maybe the bubbles have addled your brain.
你们来这里做什么 滚
What are you doing here? Get --
你们不能进来这里 滚出我的浴室
You can't be here. Get out of my bathroom.
我也跟你一样喜欢舒舒服服洗个澡
I love a good bath as much as the next man,
但是你有没有想过
but does it ever get into your head the idea
你不过是像卤水火鸡一样
that you're simply soaking in your own juices
浸泡在自己的体液里
like a brining turkey?
-什么 -我跑题了 没什么
- What? - I digress. Doesn't matter.
来 好好看一眼这东西
Please, take a closer look at the piece.
我知道你在为一位伪造者销赃
I know you've been fencing items on behalf of a counterfeiter
而他的东西是从芬贝格家偷的
who steals art from the Fenberg family.
这件天衣无缝的赝品
Well, that same counterfeiter is responsible
同样属于这位伪造者
for this breathtaking forgery.
尽管我很敬仰这样的技能
And while I admire the accomplishment,
但是我更想要真品
I prefer the original.
所以我需要这位伪造者的名字 现在就要
So the counterfeiter's name -- I need it now.
我说了等于自杀
That would be suicide.
真聪明
How apt.
等一会儿 这是该死的漏电开关
Just give us a second. It's the damn GFCIs.
可能会有一点痒
This might tickle a little.
好好 等一下
Okay, okay. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
可能会让你的脚趾都蜷缩起来
Might even make your toes curl.
也许不会 我怎么会知道呢
Or not. ?What the hell do I know?
-让我们试一下 -不要 求你了 住手
- Let's find out. - No, no, no. No, please. Stop.
名字
The name.
芬贝格
Fenberg.
维多利亚·芬贝格
Victoria Fenberg.
看 就是这样
You see? There it is.
也没有多困难嘛 对吧
That wasn't so hard, was it?
安东尼 我来问问你
Antony, let me ask you a question.
你饿吗 我饿了
Are you hungry? I'm hungry.
邓比 你饿了吗
Dembe, you hungry?
好了
Okay.
起来 我们去做饭
Hop out. Let's get cooking.
这是违法的
This is a violation.
这只是预防措施
It's only a precaution.
预防措施 你没看到在发生什么吗
A precaution? Do you see what's happening?
这个叫维塔里斯的家伙正在摧毁我们的生活
This Vitaris character is dismantling our lives.
你听上去很惊讶
You sound surprised.
别拱火 维多利亚
Don't start, Victoria.
他的儿子死了 他当然生气
His son died. He's angry.
那他可以通过法♥院♥合法地解决此事
Then he can settle it legally in a courtroom,
-但是这... -他支付不起
- but this is -- - He can't afford that.
你怎么会认为这是我们的错
How is it that you think any of this is our fault?
我们没有杀那个男孩
We did not kill that boy.
攻击我们u202d也不会让他起死回生
And attacking us u202disn't going to bring him back.
-你好 -芬贝格女士 我是基恩探员
- Hello? - Ms. Fenberg, this is Agent Keen. u202d
我打电♥话♥是告诉你我们要派分队去你家
I'm calling to let you know we're sending units to your house.
-为什么 怎么了 -因为维塔里斯
- Why? What's wrong? - It's Vitaris.
他仍逍遥法外 从他家里的物品可以看出
He's still at large, but items in his home indicate
你和你的家人可能是他的目标
that he might be targeting you and your family directly.
目标 你是说人身伤害吗
Targeting us? Do you mean physically?
我们不确定 所以要派遣人手
We're not sure. u202dThat's why we're sending units.
我们只知道维塔里斯很愤怒 想复仇
All we know is Vitaris is angry and has a vendetta,
我们不希望他付诸实践
and we don't want him to act on it.
我们马上就到
We'll be there soon.
等到了再说
We'll talk more when we're on-site.
我想他们是来保护我们的
So I assume they're here to protect us.
我去叫妈妈
I'll get Mother.
我们得取消计划 他们发现了
We have to call it off. They know.
-谁知道了 -联调局
- Who knows? - The FBI.
他们就在来的路上
They're on their way here.
他们认为你要报复我们一家
They think you're targeting the family.
-我们有计划 -你聋了吗
- We have a plan. - Did you hear me?
警♥察♥马上就来 我们不可能靠近...
The police are here. There's no way we can get near the --
警♥察♥
The police?
发生什么了
What's going on?
没关系 u202d他们是来保护我们的
It's okay. u202dThey're here for our protection.
你♥爸♥呢
Where's your father?
楼下
Uh, downstairs.
你先下去 我马上就来
Go, go. I'm right behind you.
你得趁还能走时赶紧离开
You have to get out while you can.
-我们能做到 -不
- We can do this. - u202dNo.
维多利亚 听着 那幅画 是我们的未来
Victoria, listen, that painting, it's our future.
-你得赶紧跑路 -计划不变
- You have to go. - The plan remains the same --
偷画 卖♥♥画 资助诉讼
get the painting, sell the painting, fund the lawsuit.
-我们做不到 -我们可以的
- We can't. - u202dWe can.
-你有赝品吗 -有
- You have the forgery? - u202dYes.
如果他们发现了你 就会逮捕你
If they see you, they'll arrest you.
-没错 -理查德 你会蹲监狱的
- Exactly. - u202dRichard, you'll go to jail.
你觉得这事还有别的结局吗
How else do you think this ends?
和我儿子一起回家吗 他没了
With me going home to my son? He's gone.
唯一确保别人不会
The only way to make sure
像他一样死去的方法就是坚持到底
others don't die like him is to see this through,
为此 u202d你要把画掉包
and to do that, u202dyou're gonna make the swap.
好吧
Okay.
维多利亚 谢谢你
And, Victoria, thank you.
-雷斯勒和基恩探员 联调局 -夏普州警
- Agents Ressler, Keen, FBI. - Trooper Sharp.
芬贝格先生说 他的妻子和女儿都在家
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表