every waking hour,
每一次我看到我美丽的女儿时都在干什么
every time I gaze into the loving face of my beautiful daughter?
人们都认为生命的奇迹
You'd think the miracle of life
理所当然会抹去产生这个生命的暴♥力♥吧
would erase the violent act that produced it.
这都是人们骗你的
That's what they'll have you think.
他们错了
They're wrong.
这是那个强♥暴♥了你的人
This is the man who raped you.
他提前出狱了 因为监狱过满
He got out early. Prison overcrowding.
你知道他出狱第一件事是什么吗
And you know the first thing he did?
申请监护权
Filed for parental rights.
你还觉得是我疯了
And you think I'm crazy.
幸运的是 我有自己的囚室
Fortunately, I had room for my own prison.
她疯了 你们一定要阻止她
She is crazy. You got to stop her.
-闭嘴 闭嘴 -汉娜 不要
- Shut up! Shut up! - Hannah, don't!
不要 拜托
Don't. Come on.
你女儿不会希望你这么做的
Your little girl wouldn't want you to do this.
如果我不能对抗那些企图控制我的人
What kind of example would I show Daisy
我又是在给黛西做什么榜样
if I don't fight those who demand control over me?
那是我的决定 我的身体
My decisions. My body.
而且不止我一个
And I'm not alone.
找到志同道合的人很容易
It was easy to find people to join me,
我们认为 改变人们思想的最好方式
and we decided the best way to change minds
就是让那些该负责的人
is to make those responsible
亲身体验一次我的遭遇
experience the same rape that I did.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
你是说他就是那些男人生的孩子的生父吗
Are you telling me that this guy's the father of those men's babies?
那你以为我留着他干什么
Well, why else would I keep him around?
汉娜 我认为可以说你创造了历史
Hannah, I think it's safe to say that you've made history,
但是现在结束了
but it's over now.
不不 还没结束
No. No, it's not over.
无论发生什么 你们都会把我关起来
No matter what happens here, you're gonna lock me up,
而这个怪物都会继续上诉
and this creature will continue its petition
最后我女儿的抚养权会归他
and end up with my daughter.
但如果你开枪打死他
Yeah, but if you shoot him,
你就再也不是自♥由♥身了
you're never gonna be a free woman again.
黛西会是自♥由♥身
Daisy will.
她现在和我父母在一起
She's with my parents.
他们会用爱和恻隐之心养大她
And they're gonna raise her with love and compassion...
生活在一个大家都知道的世界里
in a world where everyone will know...
行为会带来后果
actions have consequences.
-汉娜 别开枪 -等等 别开枪
- Hannah, don't. Don't. - Wait! No!
举起手
Hands!
立刻跪下 不许动
Get on your knees now. Don't move.
莫提亚 我认为听你说的先开枪很明智
Motya. I found it prudent to follow your lead and shoot first.
唯一的问题在于谁来开第二枪
The only question is who to shoot second.
冷静点 我只是...
Calm down. I was just --
这下我们知道谁来开第三枪了
I guess we know who's third.
我吩咐过你
I instructed you to contact me
一找到罗斯托娃的下落 立刻联♥系♥我
the instant you had a location on Rostova.
你以为你是谁啊
你没资格吩咐我
You're nobody to instruct me.
我今天的成就不是靠服从命令而取得的
I didn't become who I am by taking orders.
你不过是个上了年纪 还有牛皮鲜的断腿人
Who you are is an aging leg-breaker with psoriasis.
我猜你找到了卡特莲娜的线索
I assume you found the lead on Katarina
但是你没打给我
but, instead of calling me,
而是想亲自抓到她
attempted to bring her in yourself,
希望能重现你的辉煌岁月
hoping to relive your glory days
把她卖♥♥给出价最高的人
and sell her to the highest bidder
让你有喝不尽的伏特加
to keep you rolling in potato vodka
余生尽享大鱼大肉
and herring for the rest of your life.
你不是第一个小看她的人
You're not the first one to underestimate that woman,
所以你必须打电♥话♥给我
which is why it was imperative that you call me.
还有一线希望
There is silver lining.
我想象不出来
I can't imagine.
他和罗斯托娃有关
This one was with Rostova.
把信息卖♥♥给了她 但他不告诉我是什么
Sold her information, but he wouldn't tell me what.
万万没想到 斯基普·萨瑟兰
As I live and breathe! Skip Sutherland!
邓比 看看斯基普
Dembe, look at Skip.
斯基普 你现在站在哪一方
Skip, whose side are you on these days?
显然是错误的一方
The wrong one. Apparently.
莫洛佐夫 你无法让他开口是有原因的
Morozov, there's a reason you can't break this man.
因为他有你永远不会有的东西
Because he has something you'll never have.
务实永远胜过空想
Backbone beats wishbone every time.
解开他
Let's cut him loose.
我猜你拒绝告诉莫洛佐夫他想要的信息
I assume you denied Morozov the information he sought
因为他怎样都会开枪打死你
because he was gonna shoot you either way.
你想得没错
And you were good and right.
但是你了解我 斯基普 所以这样吧
But you know me, Skip. So here's the deal.
我会给你提供最好的医疗和保护
I'll provide you the best medical treatment
无论多少钱
and protection money can buy,
只要你现在把我要知道都告诉我
provided you tell me what I need to know, right now.
她雇你去做什么
What did she hire you to do?
她想知道一名前克格勃特工的下落
She wanted the whereabouts of an old KGB operative.
哪一个
Which one?
伊利亚·科思洛夫
Ilya Koslov.
这必定会改变一切
Well, that certainly changes everything.
我们要送他去医治 快点带他离开这里
We need to get him some help and get the hell out of here fast.
*I see through*
*Smoke and mirrors*
*In the shadows*
*You are fearless*
*I see through*
*Smoke and mirrors*
*In the rearview*
*You're so nearly there*
*Endless chatter*
*Without a purpose*
*It doesn't matter*
*It doesn't matter*
你多久能开始做
How soon can you do it?
只要你在同意书上签字
As soon as you sign the consent forms.
但据我所知 来纽约堕胎
But as I understand it, coming to New York to get an abortion
在你的州仍然属于犯罪
is still a crime in your state.
你们的司法部长可以指控你
Your own attorney general could charge you
密谋谋杀
with conspiracy to commit murder.
我了解那些破法律
I know the damn law.
都是我写的
I wrote it.
然而你还是来了
And yet here you are.
*In shallow water*
我被人强♥奸♥了
I was raped.
*We're going under*
我说过
As I said...
只要你签下同意书就行
all I need is your consent.
*Stoic warrior*
我们迅速有效地把案子结了
We closed this case quickly and efficiently --
从好的一面来看 多亏了你
in good part, thanks to you.
雷丁顿为什么把这个案子交给我们
Why did Reddington give us this case?
也许因为这是正确的选择
Probably because it was the right thing to do.
你说得对 我早该告诉你
You were right. I should have told you.
我和雷丁顿的关系
About my relationship to Reddington.
你现在是这个队伍的一员 你应该知情
You're a part of the team now, and you deserved to know.
对不起 那是个疏忽
I'm sorry. It was an oversight.
但是我会保守你的秘密
But your secret is safe with me.
其实 我要和你说一个我自己的秘密
In fact, I'm gonna share a secret of my own.
雷丁顿是我父亲
Reddington is my father.
或者在他三十年前去世之前是我父亲
Or he was. Before he died 30 years ago.
现在和我们合作的不是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
The man we're working with is not Raymond Reddington.
那他是谁
Then who is he?
他是前克格勃特工
He's a former KGB agent.
原名叫伊利亚∙科思洛夫
Formerly known as Ilya Koslov.
这是当前的地址 就在这里
The address is current and local.
个案研究报告
伊利亚∙科思洛夫
你好啊 伊利亚
Hello, Ilya.
好久不见
Been a long time.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表