This was about Masha!
我应该告诉他
I should tell him.
我们什么也不能告诉他
We're not telling him anything.
我理解你的感受 但是
Oh. I know how you feel, but...
雷丁顿应该知道我们都做了些什么
Reddington deserves to know what we've done.
为什么 为什么雷丁顿需要知情
Why? Why does Reddington deserve to know anything?
因为他也是其中之一
Because he's a part of this.
-你在保护他 -我发过誓
- You're protecting him. - I made a promise.
但你也关心过我
But you cared about me.
没错 我很关心你 但是我
Yes, and I do, but I c--
那一晚 我失去了一切
I had everything taken from me that night.
我不能露面 不能用自己的名字
I can't show my face, use my name.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我就像动物一样被追杀
I've been hunted like an animal!
-该停下来了 -而雷丁顿呢
- We need to stop. - And Reddington?
不管他现在是谁 他还躲在某个地方
Whoever he is, he's still out there!
这一切的受益者
The benefactor to all of this.
-为什么 -停下
- Why?! - Stop!
你在保护他 但人们却想杀了我
You're protecting him, but people are trying to kill me.
他们在追杀我 回答我 为什么
They're hunting me! Answer me! Why?!
到此为止 退后
We need to stop! Get back!
需要让他保持呼吸畅通
We need to keep his airway clear.
我只想知道真♥相♥
I only want the truth.
如果他死了 你就永远不会知道了
You won't get it if he's dead.
找到丹尼丝了吗
Did you get ahold of Denise?
她把手♥机♥服务注销了
She canceled her cell service
或者用另一个名字开了个新号♥
or has a new account under a different name.
通过躲避她的施虐者 也成功地躲过了我们
By hiding from her abuser, she managed to hide from us.
雷丁顿没接我电♥话♥
I can't get Reddington to pick up.
你为什么给他打电♥话♥
Why would you be calling him?
他坚持要求我们一找到丹尼丝的地址就通知他
He insisted I give him Denise's location as soon as we got one.
这样他就能先过去 你们是先告诉了他
So he could get there first. Now, did you give it to him
还是先告诉了我们
before or after you gave it to us?
先告诉了他 但他离得更近 她有危险 而且
Before. But he was closer, and she's in danger and...
他不会告诉我们他发现了什么 对吗
He's not gonna tell us what he finds out, is he?
这次他瞒不了我
He's not keeping this from me.
最后一件事
Last bit of business.
请你在"X"前面写上姓名缩写
Would you just initial by the X's
然后在我划线的地方签名 好吗
and sign where I highlighted it, please?
我等不及要离开这里了
I'm so ready to get out of here.
有这么糟糕吗
Aww. It's been that bad?
看看周围
Look around.
人们通常会留下纪念物和伤感的回忆
People usually have mementos and sentimental things.
而我只留下了痛苦的回忆
All I have are painful memories
还有那把该死的霰弹枪
and that son of a bitch's shotgun
以防他想再次找到我
in case he tries to find me again.
他不会的
He won't.
我有一种感觉
You know, I've got a very good feeling
你的未来会很美好
about this next chapter for you.
希望你说得没错
I hope you're right.
也不能更糟了 对吗
I mean, it can't get any worse, right?
帮帮他 好吗 剩下的我能搞定
Help him, would you? I can handle the rest!
如果想办好一件事 还是得亲力亲为
If you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself.
她想杀了我
S-She tried to kill me.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这个女人
Hey. Hey. This woman.
她是客户 你把她转移了
She was a client. You moved her.
我得知道她现在在哪
I need to know where.
听到了吗
Hey. Hey!
她在哪
Where is she?
我们来晚了
We were too late.
如果你这会儿已经拿到了她的地址
If you had gotten her location,
你会告诉我吗
would you have shared it with me?
最后肯定会的
Eventually.
她到底是谁
Who is she?
巴黎的那个女人 告诉我她的名字
The woman in Paris. I want a name.
居民区发生枪击
Shots fired in a residential neighborhood.
大概十分钟就会有人来
Response time is probably 10 minutes.
-她是谁 -现在已经过去五分钟了
- Who is she?! - It's already been 5.
我得走了
I need to go.
战情室里我们整理了奥利安的客户文档
We have the Orion files in the War Room.
那你怎么来这里了
And yet you're here.
文件我们有了 但你知道我们要找的人是谁
We have the files, but you know who were looking for.
没有你我们找不出来
We can't find her without you.
那个犹太女人死了 而文件在我们手里
And with Bisset dead and the files in our possession,
没有我们的信息你也找不到她
you can't find her without us.
那只猫头鹰你要自己养了吗
Are you keeping the owl?
天呐 当然不 我怕那个东西
Oh, God, no. I'm terrified of the thing.
她的眼睛 好像会催眠一样
Her eyes -- hypnotizing.
不过别担心
But not to worry.
我们联♥系♥了一位有执照的驯鹰人
We've contacted a licensed falconer
帮我们把这位美丽的女士
to help return the lovely lady
带回她的故乡去 虽然我也不知道在哪
to her home range, wherever that is.
跟我去战情室
Come to the War Room.
我们一起查看档案
We'll go through the files together,
你把她指认出来 我们去救你的朋友
you ID her, and we'll save your friend.
邓比 你听听她说的 战情室
Dembe, you heard her. To the War Room!
感觉我们去了会受到禁卫军的集体欢迎一样
Perhaps we'll be greeted by the Praetorian Guard.
"战情室" 这说法真是夸张的典范
"The War Room." What a marvel of overstatement.
或者说有一场我不知道的战役已经打响
Unless we're in a war I'm unaware of.
天呐 如果是真的 那也太神奇了
My gosh. That would be... marvelous.
我让阿兰姆打印了奥利安的所有客户档案
I had Aram print out the Orion files.
一共有792份
There are 792.
每一个几乎都构成刑事案件
Each one is conceivably a criminal case.
像丹尼丝·杨一样 这些人或许不是罪犯
Like Denise Young, these people might not be criminals,
但是他们为了让自己消失
but a crime may have been committed
已经构成了犯罪事实
in order for them to disappear.
这里面某个女人 就是在巴黎绑♥架♥你的人
Somewhere in here is the woman who abducted you in Paris.
你的任务是找出她
Your goal is to identify her.
而我们的任务是找到其他客户
Ours is to identify the other clients
并且确认他们是否知道自己新的人生
and determine whether they were aware that their new lives
是建立在谋杀上面的
may very well have been built on murder.
我的保姆
My nanny.
我搬来这里 想和女儿更近一点
I moved here to be closer to my daughter.
我让她度过了一段很黑暗的时光
I put her through some dark times.
你让我想起了我的外孙女
You remind me of my granddaughter!
有时候 有些人并不像别人认为的那样
Sometimes people just aren't who they seem to be.
当然是她了
Of course it's her.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
不 没有
No. Nothing.
只是 我忘了看时间了
It's just, uh -- lost track of time.
我的保姆得走了
My nanny has to go.
你直接给她打电♥话♥ 让她多留一会儿不行吗
Why don't you just call her, ask her to stay?
没用的 她真的得走了
Wouldn't make any difference. She's really got to go.
艾格尼斯怎么样
How's Agnes?
睡得很沉
Out like a light.
电♥话♥里你跟我说了那件事之后
After what you told me on the phone,
我需要喝一杯保持镇定
I needed something to steady my nerves.
公园里那些人 跟我说说他们怎么回事
The men in the park. Tell me about them.
我待会儿跟你说
I'll tell you in a minute.
我先去看一下她
I just want to check in on her first.
那些男人 到底为什么
The men -- why in the world
会冲着艾格尼斯来
would they be interested in Agnes?
他们不是冲着她来的
They weren't interested in her.
那我就放心了
Oh. That's a relief.
他们冲着你来的
They were interested in you.
我
In me?
你说你是来这跟你女儿修复关系的
You said you were here to reconnect with your daughter.
-没错 -艾格尼斯让你想起你的外孙女
- That's true. - That Agnes reminded you of your granddaughter.
公园里的人是来杀你的
The men went to the park to kill you,
你先杀了他们中的一个
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表