that's not committing any crimes.
在高犯罪率地区贩卖♥♥廉价枪♥支♥不算吗
It's okay to flood high-crime neighborhoods with cheap guns?
想听我个人意见的话
If you want my personal opinion,
下班后请我喝一杯 我们好好聊
buy me a drink after work and we'll talk.
也可以现在就听听我的个人意见
Or you can have my opinion now.
这是犯罪问题 不是枪♥支♥问题
This is a crime problem, not a gun problem.
特别小组打击的是犯罪行为
The Task Force investigates crimes,
不是我们不认可的合法行为
not legal conduct we disagree with.
这就是故意向罪犯兜售枪♥支♥的犯罪行为
It's a crime to knowingly sell a gun to a criminal.
雷丁顿有确切的证据
Does Reddington have a good-faith basis
去指控肯普吗
to believe that's what Kemp is doing?
或许吧 他告诉了我
Maybe. He gave me a lead on the man
是谁卖♥♥给爱德华·马特尔作案枪♥支♥
who sold Edward Martell the murder weapon.
他说我们找到他
He says if we find him,
就能找到所需的证据
he'll give us all the good faith we need.
詹姆斯·达尔曼
James Dalman.
我好像不认识你 警官
Eh, I don't think I know you, chief.
没错 但我认识你
No, but I know you.
去别处转转
Take a walk.
没事的宝贝 一会儿就好
It's okay, baby. This will just take a minute.
据我们所知
Here's what we know.
你因袭击和入室行窃被判重罪
You have felony convictions for assault and burglary.
你还沉迷毒品
You're hooked on Oxy,
现在靠贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥维持生计
and you make ends meet trafficking guns.
是因为孩子的抚养费吗
Is this about child support?
爱德华·马特尔杀了索菲亚·萨尔加多
Sofia Salgado was murdered by Edward Martell
使用的是在你这里购买♥♥的9毫米方卡手♥枪♥
who used a FineCal 9 he bought from you.
所以不是抚养费的事
So this isn't about child support.
我们知道你贩卖♥♥9毫米方卡
We know you sell FineCal 9s.
以你的案底 我们知道你不是自己买♥♥来的
With your record, we know you don't buy them yourself.
我们想知道你的枪是从哪来的
What we want to know is who you get them from.
听着 你会进监狱的
Look, you're going to prison.
这是你唯一自救的机会
This is your one chance to help yourself.
告诉我们名字
Give us a name.
我不能说
Can't do it.
你已经告诉我们了
I think you just did.
便利店抢劫导致两人死亡
我们发布了新闻稿谴责枪击事件
We issued a press release condemning the shooting
并向全国步♥枪♥协会安全教育系统
and made a $100,000 donation
捐赠一百万美元
to the NRA's Safety Education initiative.
改为捐赠二百五十万
Make it $250,000.
对外透露我们和詹宁斯议员的会谈
And leak our agenda for our sit-down with Senator Jennings.
探讨合情合理的枪♥支♥立法
To discuss sensible gun legislation
与遏制毫无意义的枪♥支♥暴♥力♥
to curb senseless gun violence.
聪明 合情合理 毫无意义
Clever. Sensible. Senseless.
把这个放进报道中
Use that in the release.
那个"前男友"的事怎么样了
And where are we with the ex-boyfriend?
这件事似乎不应该暴露给媒体
We're not sure that's something we should leak to the press.
有证据表明受害者
Research uncovers that the victim dated someone
和当地黑帮成员交往过
with a connection to a local gang,
这种事不该报道出来吗
and we're not going to leak that?
这只能算是下策
The connection was secondhand at best.
现下 我们获得了业界的支持
Right now, we have broad industry support.
强硬的态度会让我们变得孤立无援
We could lose it u202dplaying that kind of hardball.
女孩的死亡是个悲剧 但与我们无关
This girl's death was a tragedy that we are not responsible for.
如果态度强硬
If it requires playing hardball
能够让我们免受谴责
to keep us from getting blamed for it,
那我们就该这么做
then that's what we're going to do.
发生枪击案的郊区会有一场枪展
There's a gun show in the county where the shooting occurred.
你可以参加 向媒体表明态度
Maybe you should go, keep our talking points in the press.
伊利亚 怎么了
Ilya. What's going on?
我被跟踪了 他现在就在我家门口
I've got a shadow. u202dHe's outside my place right now.
谁在外面
Who's outside?
他开着一辆雪佛兰迈锐宝
The guy in the Chevy Malibu.
已经在那儿一个多小时了
He's been out there for over an hour.
听我说 待在原地
Listen to me. Stay where you are.
我会派邓比过来
I'm gonna send Dembe.
据我所知 他不是一个人
For all I know, u202dhe's not alone, Raymond.
他可能 可能还有帮手
There -- There may be others.
可能是她
It may be her.
伊利亚 邓比马上就到了
Ilya, Dembe will be there soon.
别轻举妄动
Just keep your head down.
他又出现幻觉了吗
Is he having another episode?
是的 又是蓝色雪佛兰
Yes. Blue Chevy again.
在邮局放下我就行
Just drop me at the Post Office.
你去确认一下他的情况
You go make sure he's okay.
我跟哈罗德谈完了就打给你
When I'm finished with Harold, I'll call you.
雷蒙德 你为什么要这么做
Raymond, why are you doing this?
做什么
Doing what?
跟哈罗德谈 给他这个案子
Speaking with Harold, giving him this case.
她是无辜的
She was an innocent.
长久以来 多少枪击案受害者都是无辜的
So many for so long have been innocent.
我受够了
I'm sick of it.
她在西弗吉尼亚一个枪展加德森枪♥械♥公♥司♥的展位
She bought 30 FineCal 9s at a gun show in West Virginia
买♥♥了三十支9毫米方卡手♥枪♥
from the booth run by Judson Firearms.
是有联邦牌照的经销商
Federally licensed dealer.
顺利通过了背景审查
Passed the background check with no problem.
很显然 她说她是作私人收藏用
Apparently, she told him she was starting a personal collection.
然后她把全部三十支都给了她男朋友达尔曼
And she gave all 30 to Dalman, the boyfriend.
是的 他转身就把枪放到市面上出♥售♥了
Yes. He turned around and sold them on the street.
她最多也就二十三四岁吧
She can't be more than 23, 24.
典型的枪♥支♥代买♥♥者
She's a classic straw purchaser,
我们绝对可以起诉她
and we can definitely charge her.
她
Her?
我感兴趣的可不止她 哈罗德
I'm interested in more than her, Harold.
你得追溯到食物链顶端
You need to take this up the food chain.
你想让我们怎么做
And how do you suggest we do that?
首先 你们可以起诉加德森枪♥械♥公♥司♥
For starters, you can make a case against Judson Firearms
将枪♥支♥出♥售♥给他们理应知道
for selling guns to a buyer they should have known
会将枪交给犯罪者的买♥♥家
would put those guns in criminal hands.
你知道这样的案子有多难坐实的
You know how hard a case like that would be to prove.
我不同意
I disagree.
在市里有居所的年轻女性
A young woman with an address in the city
突然决定要收藏枪♥支♥
who's suddenly decided to collect guns --
还是三十支一模一样的
30 identical guns.
市面上最便宜的枪
30 of the cheapest guns on the market,
还正好是年轻暴♥力♥罪犯
which just happen to be the most popular
最喜欢用的枪
among young, violent criminals?
她通过了背景审查
She passed the background check.
她怎么付的钱
How did she pay for them?
-现金 -哈罗德
- Cash. u202d- Harold.
光年龄这一点还不够
Her age isn't enough.
购枪数量也不一定够
I'm not sure the volume of the sale is, either.
如果发生了第二笔交易
Now, if there were a second sale --
如果加德森又卖♥♥枪给她了
If Judson sold to her again
而她就在几个月前才买♥♥了三十支
only a few month after she bought 30 guns,
那他们绝不能当做她只是为了收藏
there's no way they'd think it's because she's a collector.
你想放她回去当线人
You want to send her back in, this time, on the record.
让她再去买♥♥三十支
And tell her to buy another 30.
作"收藏"用
For her "Collection."
你曾是我的朋友
You were my friend.
你永远不会理解这件事
There are things about this you can't possibly understand.
但我想理解
Oh, but I want to understand.
我坚持要理解
In fact, I insist.
琳达
Linda?
亲爱的
Honey?
像猎物一样被追杀
Hunted like an animal.
你为什么不愿意帮我
Why won't you help me?
-你去死吧 -你得停手了
- You go to hell. - You need to stop.
-雷丁顿 -是我
- Reddington. - It's me!
无论他是谁 他都还在那儿
Whoever he is, he's still out there.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表