How did you survive?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们折磨我
They tortured me for...
我都不知道有多久了
I don't know how long,
拿我做交易
traded me,
用我换取不同派别的情报
sold me for intel -- different factions.
你记得自己被谁拘禁过吗
Do you remember anyone who had you?
哪怕只有很短的一段时间
Even for a short time?
有个伊朗人
There was an Iranian.
他们叫他萨姆旋风
They called him The Simoon.
整个情报界都听说过他
Everyone in the intelligence community has heard of him.
多年来 他都是中东地区危险的情报泄露人
He's been a dangerous intel leak in the Middle East for years.
他代号♥的意思是"剧毒之风"
Name means "Poison wind."
无论他去哪 都会出人命
Everywhere he goes, people die.
他提供给恐怖组织的情报
The intel he's given to terrorist cells
导致了巴基斯坦大使♥馆♥遭袭
has led to armed embassy raids in Pakistan,
在叙利亚的领♥事♥馆♥爆♥炸♥
a consulate bombing in Syria,
夺走了不计其数美国公民的生命
the death of countless U.S. Citizens.
丹 你能活下来是个奇迹
Dan, it's a miracle you're alive.
我们都活了下来 这才是奇迹
It's a miracle we're both alive.
我还记得在科威特的那一晚
I remember that day in Kuwait.
你是怎么活下来的
How did you survive that?
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
但你活下来了 感谢上帝
But you did, thank God.
哈罗德 上次我见你的时候
Harold, the last time I saw you...
我想向你道歉
I want to apologize.
这事已经过去了
That's behind us now.
我当时太年轻了
I was young.
你所看到的事和你本来就没有任何关系
What you saw was none of your business in the first place.
太迟了 我去找了队长
It's too late. I went to the Captain.
不管你卷进什么烂摊子
I'm not gonna be an accomplice
我都不会成为你的共犯
to whatever you got yourself involved with.
我告诉了他我看到的一切
I told him everything I saw.
你跟他说了那笔钱的事
You told him about the money?
我必须这么做 你让我别无选择
I did what I had to. You didn't leave me a choice.
你本来有选择的 选择
You had a choice. The choice to do
按照我说的做 别管这件事
exactly what I told you to do. Leave it alone.
我不需要听从你的命令
I don't take my orders from you.
你不知道你把这件事变得多棘手 哈顿
You have no idea how much worse you've made this, Hutton.
你这是在威胁我吗
That some sort of threat?
我中枪了
Oh! I'm hit!
-天呐 我中枪了 -坚持住
- Oh, God! I'm hit! - Hold on, hold on, hold on!
现在看来那些都不重要了
It all seems so unimportant now.
但我知道 在我被囚时 无论我做了什么
But I knew, sitting in captivity, despite what I did,
你都会回来救我
that you would come back for me.
你绝不会抛弃我
You would never abandon me.
因为你是一个高尚的人
Because you're honorable.
这支撑着我坚持下去
That's what sustained me.
如果哈罗德·库珀能从那场火拼中幸存
That if Harold Cooper survived that firefight,
他会不顾一切地回来救我
he would come back for me, no matter what.
扫雷行动组 这里是扫雷一组
Minesweep! This is Minesweep One!
我们被袭击了 被袭击了
We are under attack. Under fire.
我是哈罗德·库珀中尉 扫雷一组
This is Lieutenant Harold Cooper, Minesweeper One.
我们被袭击了
We are under attack.
当我终于逃出来之后 我很清楚要来这里
So when I finally escaped and I knew enough to get myself here,
我还知道 只有一个人
I also knew there was only one person
能向我伸出援手
that I could reach out to --
一个会不顾一切
one person who would stop at nothing
带我回家的人
to get me the rest of the way home.
而你来了
And here you are...
来救我了
to rescue me.
丹
Dan.
我会带你回家的
I'm gonna get you home.
谢谢你 我的朋友
Thank you, my friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
味道有点像多香果
Taste a bit of allspice?
没错
You're right.
可以治疗关节炎 增强性♥欲♥
For arthritis and libido.
无论你朋友的目标是谁
Whoever your friend's package is,
我想哨站肯定想摆脱他
I assume the outpost wants to get rid of him.
我也这么想
I would assume as much.
但我肯定革命卫队也想要他
But I'm sure the Revolutionary Guard would like to have him.
早晚他们都会找到他的
They'd find him sooner or later.
目前 时间对我们有利
Well, time, for now, is on our side.
我想我们这边可能有情况了
I think we may have a situation.
你收到哈罗德的消息了
Have you heard from Harold?
不是 但我们的侦察兵说
No. But our scouts say
他到私人机场的这段路上
the route between him and the airstrip
突然多了很多巡逻兵
is suddenly swarming with patrols.
有麻烦吗
Trouble?
你能多给我多少人手
How many extra men can you bring me?
我现在给他们三千每人
I'm paying $3,000 a man now.
我会翻倍 我需要会开枪的人
I'll double it. I need men who can shoot straight.
我去联♥系♥
I'll make the call.
哈罗德 你出来了吗
Harold? You on your way?
还没有 我和哈顿谈了
Not quite. I've spoken with Hutton.
-有新情况 -什么情况
- There's been a development. - What kind?
哈顿说之前囚禁他的人
Hutton told me the last person who held him in captivity
叫做萨姆旋风
is a man known as The Simoon.
哈罗德 你得赶紧从那里出来
Harold, you got to get the hell out of there right now.
怎么了 你知道什么
Why? What do you know?
路上全是巡逻兵
The roads are swarming with patrols,
意味着萨姆旋风已经得到了线索
which means The Simoon is already on the scent.
你得尽快赶到私人机场
You need to get back to the airstrip as fast as you can.
我们启动飞机等你
We'll have the engines running.
他调动了兵力为找到哈顿
He's mobilized to find Hutton?
他还会为找到他烧了这座城
And he'll burn the city to find him.
我会加派人手
I'm bringing on extra men.
封锁停机坪
We'll lock down the landing field.
你就赶紧活着到这
You just get yourself there in one piece,
我带咱们飞出这里
and I'll get us airborne.
我们三十分钟后到
We can be there in 30 minutes.
三十分钟 赶紧出发
30 minutes. Go. Now.
那你就有一刻钟
That gives you 15.
通知你的人 让他们准备好迎战
Notify your men. Tell them to expect a fight.
想要从这出去
It's gonna be a hell of a lot more difficult
可比进来时困难得多
getting out of town than it was getting in.
-德诺拉·梅吉亚 -什么事
- Denora Mejia? - Yes?
凯文·汤普森探员 这是里特探员
Agent Kevin Thompson. This is Agent Ritter.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
是关于伊丽莎白·基恩的
It's about Elizabeth Keen.
-我不明白 -但你知道
- I don't understand. - But you're familiar with
-雷蒙德·雷丁顿这个名字 -这有什么关系
- the name Raymond Reddington. - What does this have to do with --
你听说过他吗
Have you heard of him?
当然 他是个通缉逃犯
Of course. He's a wanted fugitive.
他也是基恩的父亲
He's also Keen's father.
打开看
Open it.
这个男人是我们的探员
That man is one of our agents.
他在基恩的家外盯梢
He's staking out Keen's building.
四年前 雷丁顿和基恩一起逃命
Four years go, Reddington and Keen went on the run together.
她曾在联调局的通缉犯名单上
She was on the FBI's Most Wanted list.
上面写着她名叫玛莎·罗斯托娃
It says here her name is Masha Rostova.
还说她是克格勃特工的女儿
It also says she's the daughter of a KGB agent.
一个叫卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的臭名昭著的克格勃特工
A notorious KGB agent named Katarina Rostova.
前面的那个探员 他不是在找雷丁顿
The agent out front -- He's not looking for Reddington.
他在找她
He's looking for her.
尽管他很坏 但罗斯托娃更甚
As bad as he is, Rostova's worse.
让你照顾的那个孩子是他们的孙女
The child you're being asked to care for is their granddaughter.
他们是基恩生活的一部分
They're in Keen's life,
如果你接这个工作 他们也会成为你生活的一部分
and if you take this job, they'll be in yours, as well.
嗯
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表