I had no idea he was one of them.
西科斯基档案馆
The Sikorsky Archive.
*I could possibly be fading *
那里是
What's that?
在雷丁顿警告我之前
Before Reddington warned me off,
我窃听了伊利亚的公♥寓♥
I had a mic trained on Ilya's apartment.
* Or have *
那个档案馆 不管它是什么
That archive, whatever it is,
* Something more to gain *
他对那个档案馆很着迷
he's obsessed with it.
如果科思洛夫有可以拯救一个女人性命的信息
If Koslov has information that could save a woman's life,
我猜就在那个档案馆里
my guess it's in that archive.
* I could feel myself *
* Growing colder *
* I could feel myself *
* Under your fate *
我们有很多事得谈谈
We have a lot to talk about.
你是谁
Who are you?
不如让我来问你问题吧
How about you let me ask the questions?
* Under *
* Your fate *
怎么 你换号♥码了
What, you change your number?
真无情啊
That's cold.
-我没什么好跟你说的 -也许你是这样
- I got nothing to say to you. - ?Maybe not.
但是我有事情要跟你说
But I got something to say to you,
相信我 你会想知道的
and, trust me, ?you're gonna want to hear it.
这是雷·菲尔德
That's Ray Field --
* It was you *
下周他们在购物中心动工后 他就不是这样了
until next week, when they break ground on the strip mall.
* Breathless and torn *
他们会挖出雷·菲尔德
Digging up Ray Field?
是的 小♥弟♥弟♥
Yeah, baby brother.
以及所有埋藏起来的秘密
And all the secrets under it.
* I could feel my eyes *
好
Yes.
* Turning into dust *
我会跟他说的
I'll tell him.
他们现在在佛蒙特街的安全屋
They're at the safe house on Vermont.
贾拉让我谢谢你
Jalal asked me to thank you.
* And two strangers *
对他们来说是个美满的结局
Happy ending for them.
对你来说 就不是了
For you, not so much.
* Turning into dust *
雷蒙德
Raymond.
我没事
I'm fine.
* Turning into dust *
我没事
I'm fine.
我找到线索了
I found something.
在伊玛目桌角发现了一枚指纹
A fingerprint on the corner of the imam's desk.
你能鉴别出来吗
Could you identify it?
可以 但是
I could. But, uh...
但是什么
But what?
指纹属于一个已经在监狱待了15年的男人
Belongs to a man who's been in prison for 15 years.
阿图罗·鲁埃尔
Arturo Ruel.
这怎么可能呢
How can that be?
我不知道 也许雷蒙德会知道
I don't know. Perhaps Raymond will.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
雷蒙德
Raymond!
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表