你是在要挟我
You're holding me hostage.
这叫做谈判
It's called a negotiation.
你帮我 我也帮你
You scratch my back, I scratch yours.
跟这家伙谈谈吧
Just talk to this guy.
帮我解决这事
Try and move the needle.
你想让我威胁律师纪检办公室
You want me to threaten the Disciplinary Counsel
好让他证明你的道德操守
so he'll certify your moral fortitude.
听着没错
Sounds about right.
三号♥警报 三号♥警报 所有人都趴下
Code Three, Code Three! Everybody down!
三号♥警报 三号♥警报 所有人都趴下
Code Three, Code Three! Everybody down!
三号♥警报 三号♥警报
Code Three, Code Three!
快上报 有人被捅了
Call it in. We've got one stabbed.
等等 他被捅了 什么时候
Hold on, he's been stabbed? Stabbed when?
就刚才 我不知道 我刚收到消息
Just now. I don't know -- We're just getting word.
知道他的情况怎么样了吗
Any idea his condition?
我知道的跟你一样多
You know as much as I do.
长官 危机应对小组下令了
Sir, CRT has commands.
你想拿A区和B区怎么办
What do you want to do with the A and B blocks?
全面封锁 如果C区安全 立刻派遣医疗人员
Lock 'em down. If C's clear, get the medics in now.
无意冒犯 长官 这是联邦调查案件
All due respect, sir, this is a federal investigation.
我们必须协助你们
We're gonna need to assist you
审问所有囚犯或监狱工作人员
in questioning any of the inmates or prison staff.
非常好 你想要审问谁都可以
Fantastic. You can have access to anyone you want.
我也跟你们一样想要知道真♥相♥
I want the truth as much as you do,
但现在 我得先去封锁监狱
but right now, I got a prison to lock down.
看看你
Look at you.
看 看 你
Look. At. You.
艾尔 真高兴见到你
Al. Good to see you.
邓比 过得怎么样
Dembe. How are things?
见到你就好多了
Ah, better for seeing you.
我们多久没见了 都快一年了吧
How long has it been? Must be close to a year.
上一次是在布谷鸟酒店共进晚餐
That dinner at Le Coucou.
-马鹿肉配栗子 -还有橘子黄油薄卷饼
- The red deer and chestnuts. - And the crepe suzette.
橘子黄油薄卷饼
The crepe suzette.
还有那个技艺高超 疯狂的贝斯手
And that fantastic, crazy bassist
来自迪兹爵士酒吧 穿着那鞋还顶着那发型
from Dizzy's with the shoes and the hair!
-我的天啊 真是美好的一晚 -美好的早上
- Oh, my God, what a night! - What a morning.
老实说 艾尔 我们的日程♥真♥是太不同步了
Ah, honestly, Al, our schedules couldn't be more out of sync.
要是你能熬夜到九点以后 该有多好玩
Imagine the trouble we'd find if you could stay up past nine?
你真会诱惑我堕落 雷
You are the devil on my shoulder, Ray.
发生什么事了吗
What -- What's going on?
我一收到邓比的消息就来了
I -- I came as soon as I got Dembe's text.
我现在有点棘手的问题
I'm in a bit of a sticky wicket.
-是保加利亚人 -不是
- The Bulgarians? - ?No.
这次是关于一个朋友 一个律师
This time it's a friend. A lawyer --
他曾经是个律师 你还记得马文·杰拉德吗
Well, he was a lawyer. You remember Marvin Gerard?
我怎么可能忘了马文·杰拉德
How could I forget Marvin Gerard?
我的天哪 他那些夏威夷衬衫
Oh, my gosh, those Hawaiian shirts.
还有他的声音 比衬衫还惹眼
And his voice -- they were louder the shirt.
我知道
I know, I know.
那他还好吗
Ah, so is he okay?
-你也知道的 -喂
- Eh, you know, he... - Hello?
印第安纳大道的二号♥和三号♥中间
Indiana Avenue between 2nd and 3rd.
一个钟头内 否则他就没命了
One hour or he dies.
我怎么知道他现在还没死
How do I know he's not dead already?
我想要情报
I'm looking for information.
他不肯给我
He wouldn't give it to me.
我想为了救他的命 你会给我
I'm betting that u202dto save his life, you will.
-让我跟他谈谈 -如果我见到雷丁顿
- Let me talk to him. - If I see Reddington,
如果这事儿他也有份参与
if he's involved in this in any way,
伊玛目就死定了 不管你是否提供情报
the imam dies whether or not you tell me what I want to know.
-明白了吗 -明白
- Understood? - Understood.
请不要让你的伊玛目失望
Please don't let your imam down.
我越来越喜欢他了
I've grown quite fond of him.
阿图罗·鲁埃尔遇害了
Arturo Ruel was murdered.
你知道什么情况吗
Do you know anything about that?
-我不知道 -是不知道还是不能说
- I don't know. - Don't know or can't say?
不能说我知不知道
Can't say if I know or not.
你就在鲁埃尔隔壁
Your cell is next to Ruel's.
知道他的指纹
Any idea how his fingerprint
是怎么出现在32公里外的犯罪现场的吗
ended up at a crime scene over 20 miles away?
你问错人了
You're asking the wrong guy.
要说指纹 我可不行
When it comes to fingerprints, I'm not expert.
萨迪克·阿斯玛尔伊玛目 有印象吗
Imam Sadiq Asmal. Ring any bells?
-我是佛教♥徒♥ -鲁埃尔跟你提过穆♥斯♥林♥的事吗
- I'm a Buddhist. - Ruel ever mention anything about Muslims to you?
你是个黑客 银行 保险公♥司♥
You're a hacker. Banks. Insurance companies.
我是另一种安全顾问
I am a security consultant only in reverse.
我是风险顾问
An insecurity consultant.
而鲁埃尔负责绑♥架♥和勒索
And Ruel works in K&R.
只不过他不是把人找回来 而是把人抓走
Only instead of getting people back, he took them.
厉害 或许我该看看他的领英页面
Cool. Maybe I should check his LinkedIn page.
-你们都是知名罪犯 -跑路司机
- You're both known criminals. - A getaway driver.
-爆♥炸♥物专家 -拿钱办事
- An explosives expert. - Glorified leg-breaker.
然而你现在被关禁闭
And yet you're in isolation.
-什么意思 -我的意思是你这种犯罪记录
- What's your point? - My point is people with rap sheets like yours
通常不至于落入关禁闭的地步
don't usually end up in the isolation cell block.
但如今你在这里
And yet here you are.
什么原因
Why is that?
我只是不喜欢别人
I'm just not a people person.
很奇怪吧 我们谈话的那些囚犯的犯罪记录
It's weird, right, the records of the inmates we spoke to.
他们不需要隔离
They didn't merit isolation.
可能是监狱长想用关禁闭的方式
Could be the warden uses the isolated block
让他们听话
to get them to toe the line.
所以他们才不说话
I mean, it explains why they wouldn't talk.
不想惹麻烦
Didn't wanna cause any trouble.
也许 但会给谁惹麻烦
Hmm, could be. But trouble for whom?
他们在保护什么人
Who are they protecting?
或许杰拉德知道
Maybe Gerard knows.
如果那个大嘴巴知道什么
I mean, if that mouthpiece knows anything,
雷丁顿会让他开口
Reddington'll get him to blow.
雷丁顿想把他的帝国传给我
Reddington wants to hand down his empire to me.
你似乎很惊讶
You seem surprised.
你怎么想的 难道他会捐赠出去吗
What did you think, he was just gonna give it to charity?
我没想过 而且也不打算接受
I didn't think about it, and I'm not going to accept it,
但他现在提起有点怪
but it's a little odd that he would bring it up now.
他发现我找了私♥家♥侦♥探♥去查伊利亚·科斯洛夫
He found out I hired a PI to shadow Ilya Koslov.
所以他知道你知道那不是他的真实身份
So he knows that you know that's not his real identity.
嗯 而且他非但没有找我对质
Yeah, and instead of confronting me about it,
反而想把自己的帝国传给我
he decided to try and hand down the keys to his kingdom,
肯定有他的目的
and there's got to be a reason.
会不会是要死了
What about mortality?
他总是有生命危险
His life is always in mortal danger.
嗯 但危险来自那些吓不到他的罪犯
Yeah, from criminals who don't scare him.
但这次不一样
But this is different.
你知道什么
What do you know?
记得雷丁顿和斯伯丁·斯塔克重新联♥系♥上吗
You remember when Reddington reconnected with Spalding Stark?
你没提过我的血液结果
You haven't mentioned my blood panel results.
-你一直很忙 -嗯
- You've been too busy. - Yeah.
你说是为了投资
You said that was u202dfor an investment purpose.
我说的都是他叫我说的
I told you u202dwhat he asked me to tell you.
但实际上 我在斯塔克实验室
But the truth is, when I was in Stark's lab,
看到了雷丁顿的医疗档案
I saw Reddington's medical file.
-怎么样 -我没看
- What did it say? - I didn't read it.
但大小像电♥话♥薄一样
But it was u202dthe size of a telephone book,
而且他显然不想我知道里面有什么
and clearly he didn't want me to see what was in it.
我就没管了 但如果他在考虑继位者
I let it go, but if he's thinking about his successor,
我猜这就是原因
my guess is that's why.
保罗有时候真挺混♥蛋♥
Paul can be a prickly guy,
不过...不过他也是个好人
but -- but he's a good man.
和马文一样 虽然混球 但是个好人
As is Marvin. u202dPrickly, and a good man.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表