《罪恶黑名单》前情提要
Previously on "The Blacklist"...
我找到线索了
I found something.
在伊玛目桌角发现了一枚指纹
A fingerprint on the corner of the imam's desk.
指纹属于一个已经在监狱待了15年的男人
Belongs to a man who's been in prison for 15 years.
阿图罗·鲁埃尔
Arturo Ruel.
-关于我的记录 -我没看
- About my chart. - I didn't look at it.
如果你没和伊丽莎白说
I'd appreciate if you didn't mention
我会很感谢的
anything about it to Elizabeth.
你是谁
Who are you?
不如让我来问你问题吧
How about you let me ask the questions?
雷蒙德
Raymond!
你为什么对人类的文字如此虔诚
Why do you trust the words of men so faithfully.
他们不仅仅是人类 更是先知
They weren't mere men. They were prophets.
他们向我们传达真♥主♥的言语
They gave us the word of Allah.
你怎么知道真♥主♥和这书中的内容
How do you know Allah has anything to do
真的有关呢
with what's in that book?
信任
Faith.
我也是一个有信仰的人
I'm also a person of faith.
我相信我自己
I have faith in myself.
相信错误的先知
Faith in false prophets
比没有信仰更加危险
is worse than no faith at all.
我们都是无辜的人
We're both innocents.
深陷别人的计谋之中
Caught in someone else's web of deceit.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington's.
你是怎么知道的
How could you know that?
就像我知道你是谁一样
The same way I know who you are.
邓比
Dembe.
你是他的告解神父
You're his father confessor.
所以我永远不会辜负他的信任
Which is why I will u202dnever betray his confidence.
即使是为了保护我的性命
Even to save my life.
我不知道如何救你
I don't know how to do that.
是的 但是邓比知道
No. But Dembe does.
-而如果他告诉了你 -那我会保守秘密
- And if he's confided in you. - I am bound to secrecy.
即使会害死我 这就是你的信仰
Even if it kills me. That's what your faith requires.
我的信仰会让我为你祈祷
My faith requires me to pray for you.
你的信仰就是宣判我的死亡
Your faith is a death sentence!
既然你的信仰不尊重我 我又何必尊重它
Why should I honor your faith if it doesn't honor me?
因为你如果没有信仰 就会迷失
You honor faith because without it, you are lost.
邓比很虔诚吗
Is Dembe faithful?
是的
He is.
是吗
I wonder.
显然我即将死亡的命运不能动摇你的信仰
Clearly the prospect of my death doesn't shake your faith.
那就看看你的命运 能不能动摇他
How about we see if the prospect of yours shakes his.
不如你为此好好祈祷吧
Why don't you pray on that?
体征还...正常
Vitals are...okay.
脉搏
Pulse.
你需要做个磁共振和CT
You need an MRI as well as a CT-scan.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
你在听吗
Hey. Are you listening?
或许你可以让他讲讲理
Maybe you can get him to listen to reason.
有点难 但我会试试
That's unlikely, but I will try.
努力点
Try hard.
毕竟关乎他的性命
His life depends on it.
怎么 谁不知道红酒会让人虚脱
What? Everyone knows wine is dehydrating.
如果你不愿为自己求助...
If you won't get help for yourself...
崎谷 她有什么发现吗
Sakiya. Did she find something?
那就想想爱你的人
...then get it u202dfor the people who love you.
她有线索了吗
Does she have a lead?
有了
She does.
但完全说不通
But it makes no sense.
我们错了 我错了
We were wrong. I was wrong.
阿斯玛尔伊玛目不是被极端分子绑♥架♥了
Imam Asmal was not abducted by extremists
也不是因为他和极端分子有关
or because he's involved with extremists.
邓比提到过 但我无视了他的建议
Dembe knew that, and I ignored his counsel.
我现在只希望这不要变成一个致命的错误
I can only hope that won't prove to be a fatal mistake.
你说你有线索了
You say you have a lead.
我的一个清道夫重新勘探了绑♥架♥现场
One of my cleaners went back over the scene of the abduction,
她在伊玛目的桌角
and she lifted DNA from
发现了一枚指纹并提取出了DNA
a fingerprint she found on the imam's desk.
阿兰姆 请帮个忙
Aram, if you would be so kind.
这是阿图罗·鲁埃尔
Meet Arturo Ruel.
资料显示他在沃伦斯监狱服刑过两次
His résumé includes two stints at Wallens
分别因为在美国和墨西哥蓄意绑♥架♥
for carrying out targeted kidnappings in the US and Mexico.
-他和伊玛目有什么关系 -无关
- What's his connection to the imam? - None.
我们可以先研究他是如何做到的再想联♥系♥
We can circle back to the why after we figure out the how.
他两次在沃伦斯监狱服刑
The two stretches at Wallens?
其中一个还是进行时
He's doing one of them right now.
-鲁埃尔在监狱 -而且是单独监禁
- Ruel is in prison. - In complete isolation.
这就非常令人匪夷所思
It does provide us with quite an engaging riddle.
或许他的指纹只是障眼法
Maybe the print u202dwas planted to throw us off.
为什么要用一个完全不可能的人的指纹
Why plant a print that belongs to a man
来迷惑我们
who has an ironclad alibi?
没错 我就喜欢这种密室的剧情
Yes, I love a good locked-door mystery!
受害者在一个无法进入的房♥间里
Where the victim is killed inside a room
-被杀害 -这个更复杂
- no one has access to. u202d- This is one better,
罪犯被关在一个无法逃脱的密室中
the criminal is inside a room no one can get out of.
雷斯勒 基恩 你们去沃伦斯监狱
Ressler, Keen, get over to Wallens.
我会联♥系♥监狱长
I'll reach out to the warden,
告诉他你们要提审鲁埃尔
let him know you're coming to speak with Ruel.
我想要这座监狱过去六个月
I'd like a list of all the prisoners
关押过的所有犯人名单
who have been housed there in the last six months.
鲁埃尔可能和阿斯玛尔伊玛目无关
Ruel may not have had a connection to Imam Asmal,
但或许别人有关
but perhaps someone else does.
没问题
Consider it done.
沃伦斯脊州立监狱
这怎么可能
u202dHow is this even possible?
所以我们想弄清楚原因
That's exactly what we're trying to figure out.
-你们确定那是他的DNA吗 -完全确定
- And you're sure it's his DNA? - Without a doubt.
阿图罗·鲁埃尔过去三年都是单独监禁
Arturo Ruel has spent the last three years in isolation.
他全天待在监狱 不说话 也见不到阳光
He's 23/7, he don't talk, he don't see the sun,
就像只吸血鬼
he's like a vampire.
他的DNA表明了另一种可能
His DNA would suggest otherwise.
-或许他是被陷害了 -据我们所知
- Maybe he was framed. - For all we know,
他是变成蝙蝠飞到了犯罪现场
he morphed into a bat and he flew to the crime scene,
但我们得跟雷乌尔谈过之后
but we're not gonna know for sure
才能确定
until we talk to Ruel himself.
既然如此
Well then, by all means,
那我们就去把这小东西从洞里拎出来
let's go get the little critter out of his cave.
雷乌尔先生 谢谢你愿意跟我们谈
Mr. Ruel, thank you for agreeing to speak with us.
谁说我要谈了
Who says I'm talking?
我只是为了来看看风景
I'm here for the view.
对 我知道我很帅 不过你不是我的菜
Yeah, I know I'm pretty, but you're not my type.
不如你告诉告诉我们 为什么你的指纹
So how about you tell us why we found your print
出现在了发生还不到48小时的犯罪现场
at a crime scene less than 48 hours ago?
不知道
Don't know.
我做了什么
What'd I do?
我觉得你什么都没做
I don't think you did anything.
我觉得你一直待在你的小隔间里
I think you were in that little concrete box of yours.
那我可以走了喽
So I'm free to go, no?
你可以被起诉绑♥架♥罪
You're free to be charged with kidnapping.
而且根据受害者的位置
And depending on where the victim is,
还有状态 等我们查清
and what condition he's in, you could be looking at
你可能就会面临袭击到谋杀之间的任何罪名了
anything from assault to murder by the time we're through.
记到我的账上
Well, put it on my tab.
不如你直接告诉我们是谁陷害了你
So why don't you just tell us who set you up?
能给我吗
May I?
这样吧
Tell you what.
这是我在特皮托黑市的代理人
This is my agent in Tepito.
打过去问他 为什么他的帮派
Call and ask why his cartel
要让我在美国自生自灭
is letting me rot here in the States.
等他回答了这个问题
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表