我是你的妈妈
I'm your mother.
妈妈会保护自己的孩子
A mother protects her children.
-我的确保护你了 -以离开我的方式
- I did protect you. - u202dBy leaving me?
以隐藏你的方式
By hiding you.
我被人追杀
I was being hunted,
我不希望你也这样
and I didn't want you to be hunted, too.
那么和我做邻居
And how about moving in next door
隐藏真实身份又怎么解释
and not telling me who you really are?
我猜也是为了保护我
I suppose you did that to protect me, too.
还有抛开过去的阴影
And to get to know you
更好地了解你
without our history getting in the way.
我们也确实互相了解了 是不是
And we did get to know each other, didn't we?
互相喜欢
To like each other.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
如果你放下枪 我就告诉你
I'll tell you if you put the gun down.
拜托 你射杀了你的父亲
Please? You shot your father.
你真的还想再朝你母亲开枪
Do you really want to shoot your mother, too?
告诉我
Tell me.
这么多年杳无音讯后 你为什么回来
After all this time, why are you here?
知不知道我的愿望是什么
You know what I wish?
我希望现在能有人在这里
I wish someone would come in here right now...
见证我们母女的相遇
and see us together.
为什么现在回来
Why now?
因为他们找到我了 汤森德指令
Because they found me. The Townsend Directive.
多米尼克和雷蒙德或许可以阻止他们
Dominic and Raymond could stop them.
我试图让他们这样做
I tried to make them.
你可以因此生我气 但...
You can be angry at me for that, but...
我只是想让他们做对的事
I just wanted them to do what was right.
可他们拒绝了
They refused.
所以你就来了这里
So you came here?
为什么 你认为我可以阻止他们
Why? Did you think I could stop them?
不 但我需要你帮忙
No, but I needed your help
找到另一个有此能力的人 伊利亚·科思洛夫
finding the one other person who can -- Ilya Koslov.
告诉我真♥相♥
I want the truth.
这就是真♥相♥
That is the truth.
我知道伊利亚·科思洛夫是谁
I know who Ilya Koslov is
也知道你找到他不需要我帮忙
and that you didn't need my help to find him.
可我就是为此而来 当然 还有了解你
That is the reason -- that and to get to know you
好让我们重新成为一家人
so that we could be family again.
罪恶黑名单
第七季第十集
卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
(第3号♥)
雷丁顿先生 所有档案我们都仔细看过四次了
Mr. Reddington, we've been through every file four times now.
你确定从奥利安没收来的所有材料都在这里了
Are you sure this is everything you confiscated from Orion?
我确定 都在这里了
Yes. This is every file.
伊丽莎白还是没有接电♥话♥
Elizabeth still isn't answering.
或许你可以告诉我们在巴黎绑♥架♥了你的
Perhaps if you told us the name of the woman
女人是谁 好让我们帮你找到她
who abducted you in Paris, we could help you find her.
她没有名字 她是一个幽灵
She doesn't have a name. She's a ghost.
随便想一个名字 都有可能是她的名字
Think of a name, any name, and that could be it.
我们知道她曾化名康斯坦斯·德鲁克
We know she used the alias Constance Drucker.
也知道我们已经很接近她了
And we also know she's close.
她为什么没有和我道别
Why didn't she say goodbye?
你当时在睡觉 亲爱的
You were sleeping, sweetie,
而她有紧急工作要处理
and she had an emergency at work,
但她让我给你一个大大的拥抱
but she asked me to give you a big hug
告诉你她有多爱你
and tell you how much she loves you.
你很在意的某个人在她手上
And she has someone you care about in her custody?
是的
She does.
我们的客人怎么样了
Hey. How's our houseguest?
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
你要担心的
Who you should be worried about
是监视公♥寓♥的探员们
are the feds sitting on the apartment.
他们看到基恩进去了
They saw Keen come in.
他们会怀疑她为什么没有出来
They're gonna wonder why she's not coming out.
那就处理他们 我会尽快回来
Then handle them. I'll be there as soon as I can.
你能不能告诉我们她想要什么
Can you tell us what it is that she wants?
她是亡命之徒 被人追杀
She's on the run. People are after her,
想要找到停止追杀的办法
and she wants to know how to stop them.
你认为在她手上的这个朋友还是不是活着
Do you think he's still alive, this friend of yours she has?
别忘了 她曾试图杀掉你
She did try to kill you, remember?
把你像杀牛放血那样挂起来
Hung you up like a Holstein.
杀掉我不是她的计划
Killing me wasn't her plan.
她想要答案 所以最初她想骗我
She wants answers, so she tried to con me first.
可没有奏效 于是她想通过残酷的审讯
When that didn't work, she tried advanced interrogation.
仍然没有奏效
That didn't work, either.
所以 没错 我认为我朋友仍然活着
So, yes, I think my friend is still alive,
但我认为她为达到目的
but I think she'll employ any means necessary
会不择手段 操控他的思想来...
to get what she wants, to get inside his head to...
克利罗夫
Krilov.
克利罗夫
Krilov.
把我的脑子像打蛋一样搞得一团乱的混♥蛋♥
The whack job who scrambled my brain like an egg?
什么意思
What does that mean?
就是他把我的脑子像打蛋一样搞得一团乱
It means he scrambled my brain like an egg.
波格丹·克利罗夫博士
Dr. Bogdan Krilov
是地下世界中进入潜意识的首席专家
is the underworld's foremost expert in accessing the subconscious.
这个人可以让任何人开口
The man can get anyone to talk.
克利罗夫在监狱里
Krilov's in prison.
所以她得雇个学徒
Which means she'd have to hire a protégé.
你真的认为这个女人在用恢复记忆疗法
You really think this woman's using recovered-memory therapy
来进入你朋友的大脑吗
to get inside your friend's head?
有可能 但真是这样的话
Maybe, but if she is,
克利罗夫就会知道是谁了
Krilov would know with whom and how.
-我要见他 哈罗德 -不 这不可能
- I need to see him, Harold. - No, that's not possible.
他在佛罗伦萨ADX重刑监狱里
He's at ADX Florence.
每天有23个小时都不见天日
He's in lockdown 23 hours a day.
我确信你可以让他和我见一面
I'm sure you could get him out for a quick visit.
他是严重的安全威胁
He's a significant security threat.
如果说我这辈子学会了什么
If I've learned anything in this life,
那就是一切皆有可能
it's that anything is possible.
各位 我觉得缺了一份文件
Uh, guys, I think we're missing a file here --
编号♥46J
46-j.
那是基恩探员昨晚负责整理的
That's the stack Agent Keen was cataloguing last night.
你不会认为是她拿走了文件吧
You don't think she took the file?
她还是不接电♥话♥
She still isn't answering.
我去看看伊丽莎白
I'm gonna check on Elizabeth.
哈罗德 看看能不能安排我和克利罗夫见一面
Harold, see if you can round up Dr. Krilov.
唐纳德和我要和这位织梦者再续前缘
Donald and I have some catching up to do with the dreamweaver.
这个人是谁
Who's this guy?
我们搞定了 她那可以听到了
Alright. We're finished. She's live.
谁可以听到了 你是谁
Who's live? And who are you?
你开玩笑呢吗 监听组的
What, are you kidding? SSG.
整个公♥寓♥都我们都放好窃听器了
We got the apartment mic'd up.
指挥部没跟我们说过监听组的事
Command never called us about SSG.
那就和指挥部了解一下
Well, then take it up with command.
我可不想站在大街上跟你争论
I'm not gonna stand here and debate it in the street.
你们想不想要接收器了
Now, you want the TRF receivers or not?
就在角落里
They're in the corner.
库珀没跟我们提过监听的事
You know, Cooper never notified us of a surveillance pack.
如果怪到我们头上 我们就完了
I'll be damned if this is coming back on us.
ADX重刑监狱
佛罗伦萨 科罗拉多州
你知道克利罗夫不仅仅是被单独监禁
You understand Krilov is not just in solitary.
他受到我们的严格控制 最严格的那种
He's in control. With the worst of the worst.
每天23个小时的独处 他看起来很享受
Alone 23 hours a day, and he seems to like it like that.
允许他出来的时间 他都不出来
Guy doesn't even come outside when he's allowed.
他自己不想和任何人交谈 所以他肯定不会
He speaks to no one, by choice, so he's certainly not gonna
自愿和联调局探员交谈
voluntarily talk with some FBI agent.
我也不愿意和他交谈
I don't want to talk to the guy
就像他不愿意理我一样
any more than he wants to talk to me.
克利罗夫 有人探访
Krilov. Visitor.
雷斯勒探员
Agent Ressler.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表