你跟他说了那笔钱的事
You told him about the money?
我必须这么做 你让我别无选择
I did what I had to. You didn't leave me a choice.
你本来有选择的 选择按照我说的做
You had a choice. The choice to do exactly what I told you to do
别管这件事
and leave it alone.
我不需要听从你的命令
I don't take my orders from you.
你不知道你把这件事变得多棘手 哈顿
You have no idea how much worse you've made this, Hutton.
你这是在威胁我吗
That some sort of threat?
我中枪了
Oh! I'm hit!
-天呐 我中枪了 -坚持住
- Oh, God! I'm hit! - Hold on, hold on, hold on!
-快离开这 -扫雷行动组
- Get us out of here. - Minesweep!
这里是扫雷一组 我们被袭击了
This is Minesweep One! We are under attack.
杰赫拉省北部三点钟方向
Three clicks north of Al Jahra!
哈顿 趴下
Hutton, get down!
这里是扫雷一组
This is Minesweeper One.
海军上校哈罗德·库珀 我们被袭击了
Lieutenant Harold Cooper. We are under fire.
重复 我是海军上校哈罗德·库珀
Repeat -- This is Lieutenant Harold Cooper,
扫雷一组
Minesweeper One.
我们被袭击了
We are under attack.
坚持住哈顿 坚持住
Hang on, Hutton. Hold on!
第七季第四集
你觉得她怎么样 很棒是不是
Well, what do you think -- great, right?
她看起来经验丰富
She has a lot of experience.
是啊 所有推荐人都对她赞叹不已
Yeah, all her references raved about her.
我们约了下午见面
We're meeting this afternoon,
不过我有预感她一定很适合
but I have a good feeling about her.
看来这次 你能找到保姆了
Looks like you found yourself a nanny.
让我松了一口气
Which is a huge relief.
要找到个好保姆简直太难了
I mean, it's impossible to find someone great.
我不太了解
I wouldn't know.
你跟她联♥系♥了吗 跟你女儿
Have you reached out to her yet -- to your daughter?
我还没有那个勇气
I haven't worked up the courage up yet.
你应该直接联♥系♥她的
You should just do it.
我让她度过了一段很黑暗的时光
I put her through some dark times.
你注意到每天停在街对面的车里的人了吗
Have you noticed the men parked across the street every day?
晚上也在
Every night?
我怀疑过 不过不确定
I thought so, but I wasn't sure.
他们是来保护我的
They're there for my protection.
保护你 为什么
Yours? Why?
谁会想要伤害你
Who do you need protection from?
我母亲
My mother.
不 这不可能
No, that -- that can't be true.
相信我 无论是什么让你跟你女儿产生隔阂
Just trust me. Whatever pushed you and your daughter apart,
绝对不可能有我和我母亲之间的情况严重
it's nothing compared to what me and my mother have gone through.
给她打电♥话♥吧
Just call her.
我相信她一定会开心的
I'm sure she'd appreciate it.
如果你母亲给你打电♥话♥你会开心吗
Would you appreciate it if your mother called you?
这不重要 她不会打的
It doesn't matter. She's not going to.
-如果她打了呢 -她不会
- But if she did. - She won't.
我母亲跟你不一样
My mother isn't like you.
你希望修复跟女儿之间的关系
You want a relationship with your daughter.
她不想
She doesn't.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们做了很多伟大的工作
We've done great work.
很重要的工作
Important work.
可以为之自豪的事
Work we can be proud of.
我也 这么认为
I...think so, too.
关于雷丁顿的真实身份 我想好了
I've made up my mind about Reddington's true identity.
我要告知司法部
I'm going to tell Main Justice.
冒着我们会被关掉的危险吗
And risk having them shut us down?
如我刚才所说
As I say,
我们完成了很多伟大的工作
we've done great work.
他是谁真的重要吗
But does it really matter who he is?
对我们的工作来说重要吗
To the job we're doing, I mean.
-对我来说不重要 -但他们不这样想
- Not to me. - It will to them.
你刚刚来是想说什么吗
Was there something you wanted?
是的 今天下午我想请个假
Yeah. I, uh, wanted this afternoon off.
我找到保姆了 至少我觉得我找到了
I found a nanny. Well, I-I think I did.
约了今天下午跟她见面
I'm meeting with her this afternoon.
我之前就跟你说过了 你随时都可以请假
I told you before -- take whatever time you need.
关于雷丁顿
About Reddington.
你已经跟司法部打过招呼了吗
Have you already reached out to Main Justice?
是的 我跟辛西娅·帕娜贝克约了面谈
Yes. I've set a meeting with Cynthia Panabaker.
长官
Sir.
秘密网络刚刚发来的消息
Uh, this just came in over SIPRNet.
-很怪对吧 -怎么怪了
- Odd, right? - What's odd about it?
消息来源于一个扎黑丹的中情局非官方驻点
It was sent from an unofficial CIA outpost...in Zahedan.
-你确定消息没错吗 -我自己破译的
- You're sure this is correct? - I decoded it myself.
我需要能证明身份的东西 指纹 胸牌
I need verification. Fingerprints, dog tags,
照片 任何能马上发过来的证明
a photo -- whatever they can send us right away.
是 长官 不过 丹尼尔·哈顿是谁
Yes, sir. But... who is Daniel Hutton?
一个三十年前就死了的人
A man who died 30 years ago.
来看老朋友吗
Visiting old ghosts?
我今天收到了消息
I received some news today.
丹尼尔·哈顿还活着
Daniel Hutton is alive.
那不可能
Well, that's not possible.
196♥4♥年4月12日至1989年6月16日
他昨天从伊朗南部的山里逃了出来
He walked out of the mountains of Southern Iran yesterday.
找到了一个中情局的秘密基地
Found his way to a classified CIA outpost.
丹尼尔·哈顿已经死了 哈罗德
Daniel Hutton is dead, Harold.
-你我都清楚 -是吗
- We both know that. - Do we?
因为他似乎像拉撒路一样从坟墓里爬出来了
Because it seems he's risen like Lazarus from the grave.
哈顿称 自1989年起
Hutton is reporting he's been kept prisoner
他被监禁在中东不同的地方
at multiple locations in the Middle East since 1989.
一周前他逃了出来 指名要见我
He escaped from captivity a week ago, asked for me by name.
驻伊朗的中情局相关人员直接联♥系♥了我们
CIA assets in Iran reached out to us directly.
他们不想跟这件事扯上任何关系
They don't want anything to do with this.
他请求让我把他带回美国
He's asking for my help to get him out of the country,
否则关他的人会抓到他然后杀了他
or his captors will hunt him down and kill him.
一直以来 你都知道吗
Did you know? All this time?
我知道什么
Did I know what?
他还活着
That he's alive?
还一直用这个吊着我
While you held this over my head.
我把它给你
I gave you that
是让你彻底把这件事抛之脑后
so you could put the whole incident behind you,
不是让你挂在头上天天为此苦恼
not carry it like an albatross around your neck.
我相信 正如你也相信的 那个人死了
I believed, as you believed, that the man was dead
在科威特发生的任何事
and that the issue of what happened there in Kuwait
都已经结束了
was resolved.
确认身份
我不会再视而不见了
I won't look the other way again.
我埋藏这个秘密太久了
I've carried this secret for way too long.
我必须得做点什么
I have to do something.
我建议你要极度慎重
I suggest the utmost discretion.
要懂得变通
To preserve flexibility.
变通 什么意思
What do you mean, flexibility?
那可是伊朗 哈罗德
It's Iran, Harold.
我们不能直接大摇大摆地走进去
We can't just stroll through the front door.
我们不知道会面对什么
We don't know what we're walking into.
所以我们要小规模行动
So we keep it small.
不要组队
No team.
就你和我
Just you and I.
直到你直视他的双眼
Until you look this man in the eyes.
直到你能确定
Until you know for sure
你打算怎么做
what you plan to do.
我打算做正确的事
I plan to do the right thing.
我们很快就能知道了 不是吗
We'll soon find out, won't we?
事情发生得很快
It happened fast.
我记得哈顿中尉中弹了
I remember Lieutenant Hutton getting hit.
我记得我呼叫无线电并开枪回击了
I remember radioing and returning fire,
但四处都是敌人
but they were everywhere.
我试图保护他 但紧接着...
I tried to keep him safe, but next thing I knew...
他们就把他掳走了
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表