An FBI agent?
这完全是另一回事了
Now that's a whole other thing.
在底特律的联调局外勤办公室
At the field office of the FBI here in Detroit,
有一间叫第十二处的办公室
there is a room called Department 12.
我从没见过
I have never seen it.
据说里面主要是电脑
I am told it is mostly computers.
像你这样的探员有权限进入那些电脑
Computers that an agent like yourself can access.
你去那间办公室
Go to that room,
把标着"432"的文件拿给我
and bring me back a file labeled "432."
那是什么
What is it?
今天下午5点前把那份文件带过来
Have that file back here by 5:00 p.m. today.
如果你做到了
If you do that,
我会把车和里面的东西都还给你们
I will give you back the car and everything that's in it.
作为额外的奖励
And as an added incentive,
我会把你哥哥的债清了
I will wipe your brother's debt clean.
我知道你要说什么
I know ?what you're gonna say.
好吧 我活该
Okay, fine, I deserved that.
你知道第十二处是做什么的吗 罗比
You know what Department 12 is, Robby?
是用来封存UC档案报告的办公室
It's the office UCs file their sealed reports to.
以防你忘记小时候看过《迈阿密风云》
Now, in case you forgot watching "Miami Vice" as kids,
UC的意思是"卧底"
UC stands for "undercover."
所以 不管里面是谁的名字都会被杀死
So, whoever's name's in there is gonna get killed
因为我要给那个混♥蛋♥办这小差事
'cause I gotta run ?that psycho's little errand.
我不是傻子
I'm not an idiot.
我不是傻子
I'm not an idiot!
别把我当傻子
Don't treat me like one!
你也不要做他让你做的事
And you're not gonna do what he's asking you to do!
这会毁了你的
It'll destroy you.
如果我不做
Yeah, and if I don't,
他就会拿着那些遗骨去告发
he's gonna take those remains and he's gonna turn them in,
这会毁了我们两个的
and it's gonna destroy both of us.
我会负全责
I'll take full responsibility.
我们都知道我不会让你这么做 好吗
We both know I can't let you do that, okay?
我杀了那家伙
I killed that guy.
-唐尼 唐尼 -不 这是我的烂摊子
- Donnie, Donnie. - No, this is my mess.
你还是没明白
You still don't get it.
这不仅是你的烂摊子
It isn't only your mess.
当时只有我和尸体
It was just me and the body.
当大脑像那样自动运转的时候
You're shocked what your brain can come up with
你会惊讶自己大脑产生的想法
when you're on autopilot like that.
我思考过很多 关于大多数人的人生
I thought a lot about how most people's lives hinge
如何由几个关键时刻决定
on a few key moments.
我觉得我的人生只有一个关键时刻
I think mine only had one moment,
然后就结束了
and then it was over.
罗比
Robby...
求你
Please...
我知道你杀了爸爸 汤米
I know you had dad killed, Tommy.
唐尼把真♥相♥告诉我了
Donnie told me the truth.
杀了我...
Letting me die...
并不能了结我们间的恩怨...
won't make us even...
你夺走了我的父亲
You took my father from me.
你怎么能这样
How could you?
这只是...
It -- It was...
任务...
business...
在那个时刻 我突然有了清晰的念头
In that moment, I suddenly had this clear thought.
我知道自己是唯一能够保护你的人 唐
And I knew I was the only person that could protect you, Don.
保护你不被汤米·马金所伤
From Tommy Markin,
也不会被任何像他一样的人所伤
and anyone else like him who might come along.
我别无选择
I had no choice...
我为你惹的事善后
I finished what you started.
我这么做是为了你
I did it for you.
为了自己
For me.
也为了父亲
And for Daddy.
最后 我所想的人只有你
In the end, all I was thinking about was you.
我是在守护你的未来
I was protecting your future.
但为什么 为什么你不告诉我
Yeah, but why? Why didn't you tell me?
为什么这么多年都守口如瓶
What -- W-Why keep this a secret all these years?
我缄口也是为了保护你
I did that to protect you, too.
不管那晚对你做了什么 它都一直影响着你
Whatever that night had done to you, it was driving you.
我背负了重担
I carried the weight.
我从未后悔
I never regretted it.
因为这起到了我希望达到的效果
Because it did exactly what I thought it would do.
什么效果
And what's that?
它成就了现在的你
It made you the person that you are today.
所以这不是你的烂摊子
So it's not your mess.
这是我的事 弟弟
It's my mess, brother.
我会自首的
I'll turn myself in.
不行
No.
我们一起去自首
We turn ourselves in.
我曾经留你一人收拾烂摊子
I left you alone once to clean up a mess.
我不会再丢下你一个人了
I'm not gonna leave you alone again.
所以我们
So we...
杀了我们的杀父仇人
killed the man who killed our father.
是我扣的扳机
I pulled the trigger, yeah --
为了保护我 我哥处理了后事
and to protect me, my brother did the rest.
但我们都参与了这件事
But we each had a hand in it.
我们知道尸体在哪里 我们可以带你去
Look, we know where the body is. We can take you to it.
但因为我涉案犯罪
But because of my involvement,
我不能再继续此案的调查了
I have to recuse myself from any part of the rest of this case.
所以我打给了你
That's why I called you.
我知道你会帮忙的
I knew you would help.
我知道你会做该做的事
I -- I knew you would do the right thing.
雷斯勒 我
Ressler, I...
我不知道自己该说什么
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say.
说你同意我处理这件事的方式
Well, say you agree with me about how we should handle this.
我们先逮捕那些用这辆车偷窃
I mean, we arrest those bastards who took the car for theft,
勒索 危害城市治安的混♥蛋♥
for extortion, for all the other poison they pump into the city.
在那之后
And then after that...
我和我哥会坦白我们所做的一切
my brother and I come clean about what we've done.
我可没说我同意
I don't know that I do agree.
听完了你说的故事
After the story you told me,
你承受了这么多 你们两人都是
after what you've been through -- both of you --
不 我们得做正确的事
No, we have to do the right thing.
这很重要
It's important.
当然 是的 我会帮你
Of course, yes, I will help you.
我只是想确定你已经准备好接受
I just want to make sure you're prepared to face the consequences
联调局着手调查车辆和尸体的后果了
when the FBI gets their hands on that vehicle and that body.
因为如果我们进去逮捕那些人
Because if we go in and arrest those people,
联调局最后会打开那辆卡车
eventually, the FBI's gonna open up that trunk.
然后找到汤米·马金 我知道
And find Tommy Markin. I know.
你真的能接受那样的后果吗
Are you really okay with dealing with the consequences of that?
我一辈子都在逃避这件事
I've been running from this my whole life.
我需要一个了结 我们都需要
I need it to be done. We both need it to be done.
是的 我是基恩探员
Yeah, this is Agent Keen.
麻烦叫赛克·帕特尔进来
Can I get Sac Patel in here, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我得找个本地警♥察♥来和我一起处理这件事
I need someone local to run point with me on this.
我们应该回顾下计划
We should go over what the plan is.
我们就在拐角处 距离两个街区
We'll be around the corner, two blocks away.
我想反应时间是十二秒
12-second response time, I'd guess.
还想纠结这些吗
Wanna go over under on that?
这会很危险
It's gonna be dangerous.
什么时候不危险了
When is it not?
我现在还能跟帕特尔说取消行动
You know, I can still talk to Patel, call it off.
我有权限
I have the authority --
你知道 基恩
You know, Keen...
第一次见你时我并不喜欢你
I didn't like you when we first met.
我错了 你是位好探员
I was wrong. You're a good agent.
你是那种
You're the kind of agent that...
加入♥联♥调局的人想成为的探员
people join the FBI to try to become.
但你也是个好人
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表