记住 朋友们
Remember, my friends,
你面临的挑战并非不可能完成
the task at hand is not an impossible one.
挑战并非哗众取宠
The Defiance is not rigged.
帕默先生面前的工具 原理图
Mr. Pamer has before him every tool, schematic,
及防护措施足以让他用来自救
and safety precaution necessary for him to save his own life.
女士们 先生们 让我们举杯共饮
Ladies and gentleman, drink in the moment.
让酒水冲走
I want you to let the numbness
生活的麻木
of life wash away --
即使只为享受此夜 此刻片刻的欢愉
even if only for tonight, for this moment.
爱 恐惧
The love. The fear.
这才是活着的意义
This is what it is to be alive.
这就是挑战
This...is The Defiance.
这就是恶之花
This is Les Fleurs du Mal.
我做不到
I can't.
求求你 放我出去
Please, you have to let me out of here.
我做不到
I can't do this.
你有没有听到 快停下来
Are you listening to me?! Make it stop!
我做不到
I can't!
我成功了
I did it!
我成功了 我赢了 我赢了
I did it! I beat the game! I beat the game!
我成...
I did --
不 等等 不要
No. Wait, no!
第七季第三集
第151号♥
该死
Shoot.
我来帮你
Let me help with that.
没关系 我可以的
Oh, no, that's okay. I got it.
别闹 我想帮你
Nonsense. I insist.
不 谢谢 我可以的
No thanks. I got it.
你想不想喝咖啡
Oh, do you want some coffee?
我刚才正想出门买♥♥一杯
I was just going out for some.
来 我想请你
Come on. I insist.
真高兴我们终于有机会聊聊了
So happy we finally get a chance to chat.
艾格尼斯在学校
Is Agnes at school?
我刚送她上学
Yeah, I just dropped her off, and, uh,
我在回家路上
I was on my way home
突然意识到我家里没有食材做晚饭
and realized I didn't have anything for dinner,
所以我去买♥♥了点东西
so I picked up a few things.
你平时做什么工作
What do you do for work?
公务员
I'm a government employee.
你呢
What about you?
我退休了
Me? Ha, I'm retired.
我搬来这里 想和女儿更近一点
I moved here to be closer to my daughter.
我们疏远了 但我希望能和她更亲近
We're estranged, but... I'm hoping to get closer to her.
艾格尼斯现在开启了公主模式
Agnes is in full-on princess mode.
你说什么
What?
是这样
Right.
我知道这样不理智 但我没法拒绝她
I know it's not very woke, but she's irresistible.
不会 童话是很重要的
No, fairy tales are very important.
它们能帮助孩子
They help children cope
应对分离焦虑和失落感
with separation anxiety and loss.
我很喜欢童话
Oh, and I love a fairytale.
但不喜欢公主必须
Just not the part where you got to get saved
由白马王子拯救
by Prince Charming.
是工作的事
Um...that's work.
抱歉 我该走了
I'm so sorry. I got to go.
你有没有看到我的钥匙
Have you seen my keys?
我肯定把它们放在这儿了
I could've sworn I just put them right here.
在这里
Oh! Here.
我肯定是不小心碰掉了
I must have knocked them off the table.
杯子你可以带走 之后还我就行
Uh, keep the mug. Bring it back later.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about this.
不用抱歉 我得到了我想要的
Don't be. I got what I came for.
如胆小鬼般 无声爬行
"To creep softly like a coward
爬向你身体的宝藏
toward the treasures of your body,
鞭挞你欢愉的肉体 蹂躏你被宽恕的乳
to whip your joyous flesh and bruise your pardoned breast,
在你那吃惊的肋
to make in your astonished flank
刻下巨大的伤
a wide and gaping wound."
通常而言
As a general rule,
我相信剑比笔更有力
I believe the sword is mightier than the pen.
但在自♥由♥奔放 受梅毒摧残的
But in the hands of a free-spirited,
法国花♥花♥公♥子♥手中
syphilis-ridden French dandy,
事实并非如此
I'd say the odds shift considerably.
我外公怎么样
How's my grandfather?
我们今天早上刚探望过他
We saw him this morning.
他的情况依旧危险
He's still... critical.
要杀害他的女人怎么样了
And the woman who tried to kill him?
你知不知道波德莱尔曾被控
You know Baudelaire was prosecuted
有碍公共道德
for offenses against public morality?
告诉我这个女人的事
The woman.
他的言辞太过挑衅
His words were so provocative
以至于六首他的诗
that six of his poems
被禁长达近一个世纪
were banned for nearly a century.
你说过你有线索
You said you had a lead.
是的 有一个
I do. A secret society
以波德莱尔作品《恶之花》命名的秘密社团
named after Baudelaire's "Les Fleurs du Mal."
诗词爱好者
Poetry lovers?
寻找刺♥激♥者
Thrill seekers.
有碍公共道德到极致的
People who go to extreme lengths to
一群人
offend public morality.
颓废的愤世嫉俗者的集♥会♥
A society of decadent misanthropes.
他们拥有了一切 因此对一切感到乏味
People who have everything, so nothing is special.
这与在巴黎绑♥架♥你的女人有联♥系♥
And this connects to the woman who abducted you in Paris?
是的
It does.
据雷丁顿说 恶之花
According to Reddington, Les Fleurs du Mal is
是我们找到斯坦希尔的最好机会
our best chance of finding Steinhil.
因为组织者曾雇佣他
Because whoever runs it contracted him
创造一个障眼法
to create an illusion.
他为他们创造的障眼法绝比不上
Well, whatever he did for them can't top the illusion
他为自己创造的 死而复生
he created for himself -- rising from the dead.
如果我们能找到他 他会带我们找到那个
If we can get to him, he can get us to the woman
害伊丽莎白的外公生命垂危的女人
who put Elizabeth's grandfather on life support.
我翻遍了所有数据库
Alright, I combed through every database,
没有关于恶之花的确切情报
and there's nothing concrete on Fleurs du Mal,
只有传言 譬如给一个男子一把匕♥首♥
only rumors about a man given a knife
把他关入房♥间与虎搏斗
and locked in a room with a tiger,
坠落埃菲尔铁塔的女人
a woman who fell off the Eiffel Tower,
还有什么...食人鲳
and something about... piranhas.
你说雷丁顿有线索
You said Reddington had a lead.
一个名字 查尔斯·拉德克里夫
A name. Charles Radcliffe.
据雷丁顿说
According to Reddington,
他曾参加过一次集♥会♥活动
he attended one of the society's events.
雷斯勒 阿兰姆 去见拉德克里夫先生
Ressler, Aram, go see Mr. Radcliffe.
看看他是否能在又有人受伤前指认这些人
See if he can I.D. these people before they hurt someone else.
艾格尼斯怎么样
How's Agnes?
很好
Uh...amazing.
她没有注意那些你安排
She's sweetly oblivious to the guards you have
在我们公♥寓♥外保护她的警卫
sitting outside our apartment to protect her.
如果你有任何需要 包括请假
If you need anything -- including time off --
所以你才派阿兰姆而不是我去
Is that why you sent Aram instead of me?
我派阿兰姆去 因为他需要更多外勤经验
I sent Aram because he needs more experience in the field.
你是一个有艰难工作的单身母亲
You are a single mom with a hard job.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know
如果你需要迟到或者早退
if you need to come in late or leave early --
我不需要 但很高兴知道我可以这么做
I don't. But it's good to know I can.
谢谢你
Thank you...
做的一切
for everything.
艾洛蒂·拉德克里夫
Elodie Radcliffe?
联调局的雷斯勒和莫伊塔巴尔探员
Agents Ressler and Mojtabai, FBI.
我就知道你们迟早会来的
I knew you'd come sooner or later.
是吗
You did?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表